@chajapa

I noticed this line as well even in the German translation  "Dein Guthaben bei <Alias=pimp> beträgt %.0f Septims" when used in game doesn't get the value for "%" it shows as is, not sure how to fix zaira needs to let me know what to do with the % is it supposed to be like this <%>?

Im trying to start a new game with the latest version and getting a CTD before i even see my character. The jail cell loads and i CTD as the camera swings towards my character. Tes5Edit doesnt show any load order or missing .esp's. I have the latest versions of the prerequisites installed. Log attached in case anyone can see whats going wrong. 

Papyrus.0.log

Got sent to "House of burden" and auction room is empty except for auctioneer. Is this a bug, or some kind of error on my part?

Sounds like you might not have the addon brothel's loaded. I think you need at least one of them or the mod doesnt find any pimps until youre into the game and assign some manually.

Got sent to "House of burden" and auction room is empty except for auctioneer. Is this a bug, or some kind of error on my part?

Sounds like you might not have the addon brothel's loaded. I think you need at least one of them or the mod doesnt find any pimps until youre into the game and assign some manually.

Well, I've installed house of burden and have the "houseofburden.esp" checked. I also assigned 5 people in Whiterun as potential pimps using the dialogue I'd like to see them again. But no one in the auction house.

I'm wondering if I did something wrong on install or my MCM options aren't correct but, when a sex scene starts, I get the option to choose a position, and then when I try and use SLTools to change the position, it's locked to that one position I chose? Why is this?

I've tried messing with the 'auto start' options and the 'pre filtering animation' option but no difference.

No one else have this problem? I've also tried using the Maria Eden SexLab Wheel during an animation but the 'change animation' option in the wheel doesn't do anything.

Start as free player and talk to NPCs that you want to see as your potential pimps - tell them that you like to see them again. After that they will join the auction.

Does the "Toy Intended for Special Purpose" quest ever end? RIght now the same scenes are just repeating over and over. Is there a way to escape?

There are small time frames where you can run away - the only way out of this quest.

someone can help me?

i installed the mod but it seems to not work, i think my MCM menu is not working properly with the mod, i load a game and mod dialogues are not showing, when i start a new game, it just freeze and i can only start by using COC command pls help me

if you need anything like papyrus, load order, active mods or plug in feel free to ask

Maria Eden Fixes:

Includes

- Maria Eden Redone English Translations (Updated)

- Bannered Mare Extension English Translation

- PonyTailClub.esp (adds navmesh to stairs going down to the dungeon that prevented the player from following client to end scene)

DOWNLOAD: HERE

note: all these are in separate folders have to install manually.

Thanks for updates, was just in Ponytail club (been messing around in the Mare inn before).

Question, would it be possible to have an option to toggle the guest sexes?  Ponytail has just one female guest.  ME works well with female customers already, so just need the sex change heh.  Or is there an edit somewhere I can do. Not sure if Ponytails population is setup by that mod itself, or Maria Eden.

Thanks.

I mentioned this before but I don't know if ZAZ is causing it or this mod isn't sending the release  correctly.  Every time I am forced to follow someone with the invisible leash it works fine and I get to the end.  But after it is supposed to release me and the person I followed is done :eg, the guard in the auction house or someone who led me to their house: I am now stuck always getting teleported to that person and the command wheel won't release it and it can not be released from zaz either.  Is this fixable on my end or a bug somewhere.

Can someone integrate foxclub into Riverwood navmeshes?

There was so many dirty edits that I had cleaned up everything - but now the navmeshes from Riverwood to foxclub doors are lost and I have no idea how navmeshes works.

i'll do it!

Edit: Well it appears the navmeshes are still placed correctly outside as far as I can tell but you deleted the entire building zaira lol so its hard to tell where foxclub even was all thats there is a marker and a door.

A very good mod. It's the first Skyrim mod which give me the feelings that my PC is at the bottom of the social scale. I tried other prostitution mods, but with them I was a mighty warrior/mage doing occasional slut jobs. With Maria I am nothing, and this is, IMO, the best achievement of your mod. Congrats, Zaira.

Some minor bugs :

- When Belethor is my pimp, he keeps saying the words he says in vanilla game ("do what you want in your home", I don't recall the exact words)

- When doing the "Orklager Dushnik Yal", the orgy scene works fine, but a female orc, always ask me to go away, as if I entered the camp without autorization.

- In the wheel where you choose options (the one with sweep, serve meal, drink, etc) serve meal and serve drinks are inversed : serve drink gives you the cauldron, serve meal gives you the plate with the glasses.

Maria Eden Fixes:

Includes

- PonyTailClub.esp (adds navmesh to stairs going down to the dungeon that prevented the player from following client to end scene)

Does this include the changes in the download section? Does the changes in the download section include this?

Observations:

When PC becomes fucktoy after surrendering to bandits

#1 Very hard to escape. I have not yet figured out how to do it. Been a fucktoy now for over a week in game.

#2 In this case there were male and female bandits. The females came to the hanging cage and made comment about "decorating" it with their sperm. Then they equipped a strap-on and proceeded to do a male masturbation animation. Should maybe figure out something else for female bandits to do. 

``suggestions:

1. They could pierce her clit and install something

2. They could pierce her nipples and install something

3. They could use a dildo on the fucktoy

They could probably do a lot of things but decorating the cage with their sperm is not one of them :)

I finally just quit game and went back to a previous save. If there is a small window of opportunity to escape, it did not appear for me or at least I never saw it happen.

Observations:

When PC becomes fucktoy after surrendering to bandits

#1 Very hard to escape. I have not yet figured out how to do it. Been a fucktoy now for over a week in game.

#2 In this case there were male and female bandits. The females came to the hanging cage and made comment about "decorating" it with their sperm. Then they equipped a strap-on and proceeded to do a male masturbation animation. Should maybe figure out something else for female bandits to do. 

``suggestions:

1. They could pierce her clit and install something

2. They could pierce her nipples and install something

3. They could use a dildo on the fucktoy

They could probably do a lot of things but decorating the cage with their sperm is not one of them :)

I finally just quit game and went back to a previous save. If there is a small window of opportunity to escape, it did not appear for me or at least I never saw it happen.

I escaped with the help of a fox !!!  :cool:

A fox wanted to fuck me, it opened the cage and did its job, but the poor beast forgot to send me back to the cage, so I ran away.

Maria Eden Fixes:

Includes

Does this include the changes in the download section? Does the changes in the download section include this?

I'll merge everything and release a new version today

Maria Eden Fixes:

Includes

I'll merge everything and release a new version today

Thanks I thought I should wait to clarify. It must be a bitch coordinating for all these english speaking devils :D

Bin überfordert ^^ zaira hilf mir bitte, wie gehe ich beim Update vor, der Nmm macht mir Angst bei so etwas ^^

Frühere Version deinstallieren, neue installieren? Einfach drüber 'bügel'n'? Menno, bisher läuft die Mod so gut ich möchte nichts falsch machen ^^