Necro Equipment and Horse Saddle WIP* WARNING GRAPHIC

Ok so I have finally learned how to create meshes and add them to Skyrim so I will be making something that I have only dreamed of since 2011 lol This is a Work in progress and I hope to have it ready for upload before the end of the week...Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you...Necro Equipment and Horse Saddle! B)    I will be making equipable Necro items for players to where like belts and stuff. These are a work in progress. Should by done by next weekend

Horse Saddle
post-51187-0-13419200-1454469701_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-33081500-1454469706_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-10910700-1454469711_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-05528000-1454469716_thumb.png

Necro Sack
post-51187-0-44460700-1454723837_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-53585400-1454723841_thumb.png

Gif

post-51187-0-28516300-1454724214_thumb.gif

So how exactly will this be equipped will it show up on all horses? I have convenient horses and it has a saddle changer thing can i do it through that or does it have to be manual/

So how exactly will this be equipped will it show up on all horses? I have convenient horses and it has a saddle changer thing can i do it through that or does it have to be manual/

Well I am working on it still and I didn't think about how I was going to have horses use them...I have no idea. I was just going to replace a saddle from the  convenient horses myself :)  we will see.

Well I am working on it still and I didn't think about how I was going to have horses use them...I have no idea. I was just going to replace a saddle from the  convenient horses myself :)  we will see.

Oh ok looks really awesome so far stay brutal my friend.

Oh ok looks really awesome so far stay brutal my friend.

I totally appreciate it stay brutallllll  :lol:

Cool, hope it is proceeding well. I would like to try it. Thanks for sharing.

Hey Ammo no problem man. I just didn't think it would take so much damn time. I wanted to be done by the end of the week but the way its looking might finish next week but I will upload it as soon as it's complete :)

-following- heh... are they static or will they individually move about?

well they don't have animations but they are skinned so when the horses ass moves the corpse moves with the ass lol if thats what you mean ^_^

I wonder if they could be made HDT to flop around on the horse.

That would make an excellent mount too from some Boss Monster

-following- heh... are they static or will they individually move about?

well they don't have animations but they are skinned so when the horses ass moves the corpse moves with the ass lol if thats what you mean ^_^

I wonder if they could be made HDT to flop around on the horse.

That would make an excellent mount too from some Boss Monster

Awesome idea! I actually tried adding the bones for the physics but unfortunately my version of 3ds max is not compatible with the scripts that are available. I use 3ds max 2013 :(

indeed hdt floppin would be great, but not sure if it'd be practical. i've used every hdt horse mod there is and they've all basically been unplayable at some point. mane, tail, hair, horse blankets would all stretch to high heavens. when a follower stretches they might just disappear and i can pretend they left for a bit lol. but the horses hdt part would stretch out and literally cover the sky, blocking the sun. while the horse body would disappear right out from under me and i be riding invisi-horse. unless there's been some recent fixes for that i dont know about

maybe a stupid question but is there a chance of a non necro version , I mean tying some not dead/dismembered  slaves to the horse would be cool (similar to the riding styles mod but at other positions)

cheers

p,s, as you're already playing around with horses, saddles .... skyrim needs a proper dildosaddle for the female rider :)  j

Why no bodies as the saddle?

A torso should give a nice soft ride.

Eh, bodies have bones in them, and I imagine bouncing up and down on a spine would be murder on your glutes.

not if you lay the body lengthwise... across would be a problem... wait not really... you could bounce on ass if you lay them across.

Why no bodies as the saddle?

A torso should give a nice soft ride.

Eh, bodies have bones in them, and I imagine bouncing up and down on a spine would be murder on your glutes.

not if you lay the body lengthwise... across would be a problem... wait not really... you could bounce on ass if you lay them across.

Best case scenario, it would feel exactly like riding a horse without a saddle, which, at that point, why bother? Worst case scenario, bouncing up and down on a rotting torso might end up with guts squirting out all over your armor at the most inconvenient of times.

maybe a stupid question but is there a chance of a non necro version , I mean tying some not dead/dismembered  slaves to the horse would be cool (similar to the riding styles mod but at other positions)

cheers

p,s, as you're already playing around with horses, saddles .... skyrim needs a proper dildosaddle for the female rider :)  j

I second that for both motions- that's actually what I was looking for when I heard a saddle, was oblivious to it necro....