Finally finished my character, Pauline the slut :P

2016_02_11_00001.jpg

one thing I noticed is that the cum meshes were clipping on my jiggly boobs (using succubus race with HDT and BBP settings), in fact I had to take them off for this screenie and use a cum texture instead.  Just a heads up :)

Looks great. I can get the upper and lower body meshes to work, but the face mesh is invisible on my character. I used the UUNP bodyslide to convert them. I'm having the same issue with the other UUNP conversion sets with masks and headgear. Any ideas? :)

Hey is anyone else having the weird issues I am with this?

I get two big black lines on the mouth of my character. Screenshot included. That looks... weird.

2016-02-19_00001.jpg

Also what cum is on the belly and breasts appears to be based on how cummy my character is from sexlab animations. Not a bad thing, just interesting to note.

Oh so it's not just me? Ok lol I thought it was my enb or lighting mods causing that but if its the mod itself then I will take a look at it in the near future sorry about that was kinda hoping it was just my enb. ^_^

-snip-

Oh so it's not just me? Ok lol I thought it was my enb or lighting mods causing that but if its the mod itself then I will take a look at it in the near future sorry about that was kinda hoping it was just my enb. ^_^

YAY! I'm helping! xD Yeah it's the mod itself. I fucking adore that cum mask, but the black lines drive meh nuts. And it's not something that will require an update to the bodyslide files, as there is no face-slide. I love the fact that it's all in her eye, I love this mod in general. <3 More mods need to deal with the consequences of being cummy...

I love consequences for getting bukkake'd, but I haven't seen a mod yet for Sexlab that is affected. Oblivion had one that caused all KINDS Of buffs/debuffs for it, like reduced intelligence and willpower for being cum-soaked, but increased personality.

Finally finished my character, Pauline the slut :P

2016_02_11_00001.jpg

one thing I noticed is that the cum meshes were clipping on my jiggly boobs (using succubus race with HDT and BBP settings), in fact I had to take them off for this screenie and use a cum texture instead. Just a heads up :)

Looks great. I can get the upper and lower body meshes to work, but the face mesh is invisible on my character. I used the UUNP bodyslide to convert them. I'm having the same issue with the other UUNP conversion sets with masks and headgear. Any ideas? :)

oh, well to be honest I just downloaded the cbbe version as I assumed that's the custom body the succubus race used (I changed some settings on the race since to fix it) but I have no idea how to fix the invisible face cum :/

Hey is anyone else having the weird issues I am with this?

I get two big black lines on the mouth of my character. Screenshot included. That looks... weird.

2016-02-19_00001.jpg

Also what cum is on the belly and breasts appears to be based on how cummy my character is from sexlab animations. Not a bad thing, just interesting to note.

Yeah I was gonna say but I thought it was just me as well derp XD

FunnyBizness you're fking amazing to come out with this cum meshes, when the new sexlab was released i was quite bumped to find out that scoclb wasn't compatible, but with your mod and sexlabulti they just go so well together. THANKS VRY MCH :D

(though under some lighting it appears bluish)

Thank youuuu that means a lot to me! ^_^ Yeah I know I'm really sorry about that :( I noticed in my game (I use ELFX and Seasons of skyrim enb tribute ) that under certain lighting that cum turns purple but the textures Azmodan made for them are white :( I will have to do more research bc this is my first time working with meshes and textures. Bad news is I will be busy for sometime...GOOD news is its bc I will be working with Goubo on sexlab defeat!! *fanboy scream* :D

FunnyBizness you're fking amazing to come out with this cum meshes, when the new sexlab was released i was quite bumped to find out that scoclb wasn't compatible, but with your mod and sexlabulti they just go so well together. THANKS VRY MCH :D

(though under some lighting it appears bluish)

Thank youuuu that means a lot to me! ^_^ Yeah I know I'm really sorry about that :( I noticed in my game (I use ELFX and Seasons of skyrim enb tribute ) that under certain lighting that cum turns purple but the textures Azmodan made for them are white :( I will have to do more research bc this is my first time working with meshes and textures. Bad news is I will be busy for sometime...GOOD news is its bc I will be working with Goubo on sexlab defeat!! *fanboy scream* :D

Funnybizness with Goubo working on defeat?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't believe it! I think i might be in a dream... They are going to make a masterpiece never seen in modding before, can't wait for it!  :D  :lol:

Oh hey, neat! Defeat is finally getting worked on again, I thought that was going to stop updating. =D If you can, include your cum meshes in there.

Now if only they worked on Lykaios, Argonians, and Khajiit. xD Ah well. *whuffles*

I have to say I'm impressed by the amount of work you've committed yourself to. If I were you I'd focus on one thing at a time, it's not as if we're going to pull our hair off when these get delayed a bit :P

Thats true...ok I'll work on one thing at a time lol if I can. (I get great ideas then want to work on them then go back to another project when I get another great idea...its a vicious cycle lol

I have to say I'm impressed by the amount of work you've committed yourself to. If I were you I'd focus on one thing at a time, it's not as if we're going to pull our hair off when these get delayed a bit :P

Thats true...ok I'll work on one thing at a time lol if I can. (I get great ideas then want to work on them then go back to another project when I get another great idea...its a vicious cycle lol
make notes, I find that helps a lot when I got a lot to do :P Trust me, I'm in a university design course where I get A LOT of ideas (not implying anything here, I leave the nsfw business to other people so it won't affect my professional life XD )

That being said, you're already doing a great job, but always go for better :P

I'm not really sure if you're still working on this, but the colors seem a bit off (more readily visible in shadow), but that doesn't matter _that_ much
my main issue is that there are weird dark spots on the corners of the mouth cum
it looks like your screenshots have them too, so maybe you've noticed and I'm sorry if you already have

post-163422-0-60287400-1456372680_thumb.png

anyway, just thought I should let you know
(also you should probably make all of the item slots misc ones rather than using the circlet slot for one)
looking forward to see if you do more

I'm not really sure if you're still working on this, but the colors seem a bit off (more readily visible in shadow), but that doesn't matter _that_ much

my main issue is that there are weird dark spots on the corners of the mouth cum

it looks like your screenshots have them too, so maybe you've noticed and I'm sorry if you already have

enb 2016_02_24 22_53_55_36.png

anyway, just thought I should let you know

(also you should probably make all of the item slots misc ones rather than using the circlet slot for one)

looking forward to see if you do more

Yeah I noticed :( I tried figuring it out but unfortunately I may just delete that one mesh and keep the other mouth piece :(

This is amazing! You're the best! :D

I probably have more planned and this one as well, but I'd love just to see a pussy mesh where it's hanging down!

Lol WE DID IT Imunyr!! Lol well I had to keep my word. I said I would try to figure it out and luckily I did lol ^_^ I just wish I was able to make them bodyslide and hdt compatible :(

Hahahaha, very late response (been busy), but YES! FINALLY! And the bodyslide option came quick!

You did a great job and I'm ever so happy that I made the request post. Shows that if you have dreams, post them, and someone might make them come true. ^^

This is amazing! You're the best! :D

I probably have more planned and this one as well, but I'd love just to see a pussy mesh where it's hanging down!

Lol WE DID IT Imunyr!! Lol well I had to keep my word. I said I would try to figure it out and luckily I did lol ^_^ I just wish I was able to make them bodyslide and hdt compatible :(

Hahahaha, very late response (been busy), but YES! FINALLY! And the bodyslide option came quick!

You did a great job and I'm ever so happy that I made the request post. Shows that if you have dreams, post them, and someone might make them come true. ^^

Lol it's ok we all have lives :D I'm just glad you liked the results! Stay brutal my friend

Hey Funnybizness,

I was just wondering what bra and panty the female is wearing in your screenshot #7.

Thanks

Ohhh that would be the "Shedding Lace Tbbp" google it and it should lead you to it. ^_^

How to bodyslide? The cum slider sets aren't showing up when I open bodyslide. 

All of the slider sets inside my bodyslide folder are .xml files, the slider sets for the cum meshes are .osp files.

Gotta update the program.

That won't rekt existing slider sets and shapedata files will it?

How to bodyslide? The cum slider sets aren't showing up when I open bodyslide. 

All of the slider sets inside my bodyslide folder are .xml files, the slider sets for the cum meshes are .osp files.

Gotta update the program.

That won't rekt existing slider sets and shapedata files will it?

Unless your mod manager or whatever you do happens to delete some files, no. You just need to replace the old with the new program files and CBBE addon.

quick question which I kept thinking about last couple hours ago, but if I rename the .nif files I install into Skyrim/Data/etc... would it still work? I mean could I have different versions in the same save for quick switching whenever I feel like it?

Never mind, I managed to fix it by tweaking the .esp file myself :3 with your permission I might provide an upload (basically it contains all cum variants in one .esp file)