For some reason when I use the new 1.6 version I do not see the facial cum at all. I might have to test it some more later but compared to the 1.4 version I use which shows the facial mesh I don't see anything with 1.6.

Someone said there would be more variety later, but is that not the case? Since the face mesh is a circlet I assumed it'd be way more awesome if every version was a different circlet to give more choice. It's not like the old ones are bad I use them just fine.

I can tell you! =D Remove the keyword 'armorClothing' from their keyword sections. That's how mods like that detect 'clothing'. armorJewelry or jewelryExpensive are fine.

lol thank you I will do that then :blush:

For some reason when I use the new 1.6 version I do not see the facial cum at all. I might have to test it some more later but compared to the 1.4 version I use which shows the facial mesh I don't see anything with 1.6.

Someone said there would be more variety later, but is that not the case? Since the face mesh is a circlet I assumed it'd be way more awesome if every version was a different circlet to give more choice. It's not like the old ones are bad I use them just fine.

I don't know why it isn't working for you. Let me know if it still isn't working bc I noticed some people posting sex screenshots using them just fine. :(

I can tell you! =D Remove the keyword 'armorClothing' from their keyword sections. That's how mods like that detect 'clothing'. armorJewelry or jewelryExpensive are fine.

I don't know why it isn't working for you. Let me know if it still isn't working bc I noticed some people posting sex screenshots using them just fine. :(

are you using " TTT FunnBizCumMeshBodyslideCBBE_UUNP_HDT.zip"? is so then you don't want to override the esp file. I had the same problem. but now "tears" won't show up for me everything else does tho.

hey F.B.

any way to replace sexlab framework's cum textures (when the final animation plays out) with these ones? I like them a lot more than the regular textures and more than other textures I see on here.

p.s. Do you by any chance know of a mod where the male can actually eject sperm so that it lands on to a female and stays on to her? I looked at sexlab cumshot and its kinda underwhelming

hey F.B.

any way to replace sexlab framework's cum textures (when the final animation plays out) with these ones? I like them a lot more than the regular textures and more than other textures I see on here.

p.s. Do you by any chance know of a mod where the male can actually eject sperm so that it lands on to a female and stays on to her? I looked at sexlab cumshot and its kinda underwhelming

The only thing I know would be sexlabutil mod and it would add whatever items you choose at the end of the sexlab scenes. And I am actually trying to create a mod like that. I'm learning about particle effects :)

are you using " TTT FunnBizCumMeshBodyslideCBBE_UUNP_HDT.zip"? is so then you don't want to override the esp file. I had the same problem. but now "tears" won't show up for me everything else does tho.

Yes I am using that bodyslide file, what do I do then to not let it override? I assume I cannot just disable the esp or else I have no way to obtain them.

Yes I am using that bodyslide file, what do I do then to not let it override? I assume I cannot just disable the esp or else I have no way to obtain them.

when I installed the mod on NMM a window will pop out asking if you want to overwrite [insert file name]. so you should install like this.

1: install the cum mesh.

2: install bodyslide file.

2.1: click "no to mod" when asked to overwrite file.

3: done

when I installed the mod on NMM a window will pop out asking if you want to overwrite [insert file name]. so you should install like this.

I use mod organizer, and I didn't get prompted anything about overwrite since they are different files, though they do overwrite certain parts that I'm unaware of. I swapped them around on the order and the new meshes showed up, however I am unsure of what the tears mesh does as with or without it it makes no difference to the actor's face, regardless of if the facial mesh is on or not. I wonder if it's because I only use ENBoost that I can't see any tears or whatever.

I use mod organizer, and I didn't get prompted anything about overwrite since they are different files, though they do overwrite certain parts that I'm unaware of. I swapped them around on the order and the new meshes showed up, however I am unsure of what the tears mesh does as with or without it it makes no difference to the actor's face, regardless of if the facial mesh is on or not. I wonder if it's because I only use ENBoost that I can't see any tears or whatever.

me too mate. the tears don't show up on my game as well. at least it works now.

Do you happen to know if you can change the esp so that I can add all the old meshes as well and instead of only having 1 facial mesh at a time, all of them are available for you to choose in game? The new one is more realistic, but I'd hate to abandon the old ones and it'd be more fun having more than one pattern to plaster girls with. It just feels a bit wrong you can bust a nut on 10 different girls and it all turns out the same even if their faces are different.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Funnybizness, may I have permission to use your cum mesh resources?

I'm working on some slaves contents(slaves for bandit camps) which actually Pchs, abandon kingtongue.png, left almost  two years ago.

Maybe you already know but, those ladies in his mods are rather... um... not pretty and lack of details.

They just popped up out of nowhere and say with their so lazy stable faces " yes? " WTF!

So I'm currently modifying his mod for furthur development.

post-90313-0-22593400-1478700524_thumb.jpg

Something like this. The fallen knight who tried to rescue slaves but ,as you can see, failed and get raped.

Also beautiful ladies that bandits really wanted for sure. In case of workers, there may be enough space for male slaves.

I'm not sure when to finish this... since I really want them natural, subtle, impressive, more importantly immersive.

If you like my idea, please let me know.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this still alive?

I just resuscitated it lol going to try to work on better textures so it looks more like cum and not a cream mesh lol

i wanna ask how did you get that nice texture on the penis picture 4?

In gimp I just combined the SOS schlong textures with sexlab cum textures :)

there no textures :s

No textures? :( I will take a look at the mod when I fix it up tonight :)

this still alive?

I just resuscitated it lol going to try to work on better textures so it looks more like cum and not a cream mesh lol

AYY you're back :D just as I was thinking on uninstalling Skyrim due to the lack of new mods to spice up my kinky escapades :P (In other words, my Skyrim character has you to thank for keeping her alive)

this still alive?

AYY you're back :D just as I was thinking on uninstalling Skyrim due to the lack of new mods to spice up my kinky escapades :P (In other words, my Skyrim character has you to thank for keeping her alive)

Lol yeah I just have a lot to work on and I am trying to fight this damn cold I got. :( But I am testing different textures since I keep getting a purple tint on the meshes in game. I'm still learning this stuff. :)

*Stuff*

That's ok, I understand the work bit as I would have devoted some time into modding myself if it wasn't for uni taking up too much of my time :/
Welp I have some great news lol I finally figured it out. Turns out the meshes needed to have the shader flags changed. I will try to get the new face meshes out asap. I redid them again...they look much more realistic now. :)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...