Did somebody say "BodySlide" ? :P

attachicon.gifTTT FunnyBizCumMeshes Bodyslide CBBE UUNP HDT.7z

(requires original file)

Also included is an edited .esp that enables weight sliders and removes two dirty edits to Circlet01AA and AbandonedShackInterior

EEEEEEEEE! <3 *girlish squal* Thank you~ Toi both of you!

Edit: It doesn't seem to work. I have both installed, but Bodyslide is not listing any of your outfits. @~@

Edit 2: These are osp files. Should they not be XML files? Maybe my bodyslide needs updating. Checking.

Edit 3: Yay it works! For those having my problem, UPDATE BODYSLIDE. It updated less than a week ago.

question here,   does  the "hdt bodyslide" add physics to the mesh?

Did somebody say "BodySlide" ? :P

attachicon.gifTTT FunnyBizCumMeshes Bodyslide CBBE UUNP HDT.7z

(requires original file)

Also included is an edited .esp that enables weight sliders and removes two dirty edits to Circlet01AA and AbandonedShackInterior

I don't use Bodyslide or UUNP in Skyrim, will this work with UNPB Body?

Or will there be UNPB support?

no, you need correct body i believe. Test it though, see what happens. I have tested different skeletons, and they worked for other mods. 

make sure use LOOT though, keep track of corrupted mods, and clean them. will save your setup from crashing

I don't use Bodyslide or UUNP in Skyrim, will this work with UNPB Body?

Or will there be UNPB support?

Not quite, you need Bodyslide to use it. You can, however, build UNPB meshes from the UUNP version.

question here,   does  the "hdt bodyslide" add physics to the mesh?

There's several options. CBBE and UUNP don't add physics. CBBE HDT, UUNP HDT and UUNP Special add physics-compatible weight paints.

I already asked this in another thread before finding this "official" thread. So, apologies for the repeat request.

But, would you be up to posting a beginning to end guide for how you created one of these? I've wanted to do something similar. But, haven't found the information/tools to figure it out from.

I already asked this in another thread before finding this "official" thread. So, apologies for the repeat request.

But, would you be up to posting a beginning to end guide for how you created one of these? I've wanted to do something similar. But, haven't found the information/tools to figure it out from.

Well Azmodan created the awesome meshes and textures (he's the genius lol) I made them into equipable items by using Nightasy's tutorials and the tesv wiki page for creating custom armors. I'm still learning and man it's worth it. Stay brutal :D

Well Azmodan created the awesome meshes and textures (he's the genius lol) I made them into equipable items by using Nightasy's tutorials and the tesv wiki page for creating custom armors. I'm still learning and man it's worth it. Stay brutal :D

Thank you for the leads. I'll look those tutorials up.

What is osp and osd files in bodyslider folder for?

It must be xml and bsd files to work in bodyslide. Your Bodyslide does not show up ........

Can you fix them?

It must be Bodyslide 3.0 to work with osd. Your Bodyslide is not up-to date...

Can you fix it?

Ooh so that's why I got no textures.. Made it work through the body slide studio but in game the lower and upper meshes were purple.

Are you guys just manually equipping these meshes? If you haven't already set up SexLabUtil to automatically apply it, you're in for a treat.

Well, to be honest after testing this mod I was thinking about something to trigger it like an end of an animation. Thanks for sharing this :D

What is osp and osd files in bodyslider folder for?

It must be xml and bsd files to work in bodyslide. Your Bodyslide does not show up ........

Can you fix them?

It must be Bodyslide 3.0 to work with osd. Your Bodyslide is not up-to date...

Can you fix it?

Ooh so that's why I got no textures.. Made it work through the body slide studio but in game the lower and upper meshes were purple.

If you're missing textures, make sure you installed both files.

Are you guys just manually equipping these meshes? If you haven't already set up SexLabUtil to automatically apply it, you're in for a treat.

Ooh, great idea.

For a noob to SL Utilities, could you walk me through that, please?

I poked around, but frankly ain't got a clue what I'm doing and don't want to bork anything up.

TIA

Can anyone upload a version of their .ini?  No matter what I do, mine doesn't work.

These were the ones I tried to make:

[Main]

Name=EquipOralCumMesh

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=271

Cmd=item:CumMesh.esp:000d63+equip:CumMesh.esp:000d63

CmdEnd=remitem:CumMesh.esp:000d63+unequip:CumMesh.esp:000d63

[Main]

Name=EquipLowerBodyCumMesh

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=257

Cmd=item:CumMesh.esp:00182D+equip:CumMesh.esp:00182D

CmdEnd=remitem:CumMesh.esp:00182D+unequip:CumMesh.esp:00182D

[Main]

Name=EquipUpperBodyCumMesh

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=259

Cmd=item:CumMesh.esp:001D92+equip:CumMesh.esp:001D92

CmdEnd=remitem:CumMesh.esp:001D92+unequip:CumMesh.esp:001D92

I made sure the chance was at 100 and would happen for the victim for all of them.

Can anyone upload a version of their .ini?  No matter what I do, mine doesn't work.

[Main]

Name=EquipOralCumMesh

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=271

[Main]

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=257

[Main]

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=259

I made sure the chance was at 100 and would happen for the victim for all of them.

You got everything down but one, 001D92, 00182D, and 000d63 need to be XX001D92, XX00182D, and XX000d63. XX must be replaced with the load order of CumMesh.esp

You can find this in your mod manager, or by looking at the ingame refid.

[Main]

Name=EquipOralCumMesh

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=271

[Main]

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=257

[Main]

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=259

You got everything down but one, 001D92, 00182D, and 000d63 need to be XX001D92, XX00182D, and XX000d63. XX must be replaced with the load order of CumMesh.esp

You can find this in your mod manager, or by looking at the ingame refid.

I tried that, which in my case XX was 14.  However, it still didn't work.  No item was added.