• 6 months later...
On 11/9/2016 at 3:17 PM, factoryclose said:

Funnybizness, may I have permission to use your cum mesh resources?

I'm working on some slaves contents(slaves for bandit camps) which actually Pchs, abandon kingtongue.png, left almost  two years ago.

Maybe you already know but, those ladies in his mods are rather... um... not pretty and lack of details.

They just popped up out of nowhere and say with their so lazy stable faces " yes? " WTF!

So I'm currently modifying his mod for furthur development.

post-90313-0-22593400-1478700524_thumb.jpg

Something like this. The fallen knight who tried to rescue slaves but ,as you can see, failed and get raped.

Also beautiful ladies that bandits really wanted for sure. In case of workers, there may be enough space for male slaves.

I'm not sure when to finish this... since I really want them natural, subtle, impressive, more importantly immersive.

If you like my idea, please let me know.

Abandon king! LOL I like that. I guess it's true afterall..

• 4 months later...

Downloaded this hoping it would be applied to me after animations like SexLab's default textures or override them, was let down pretty bad. Shame too cuz these look great, but its a pretty annoying thing to have to make sure I have them on as armor pieces before each animation & make sure none of my other mods strip them

• 9 months later...

Can someone give me the item IDs? I can only find "Cummesh 1" (mostly due to SummerMyst).

The bigger issue is that "TearsMesh" "TearMesh" "Tears Mesh" and "Tear Mesh" don't bring anything up for me.

I have the 1.6 version, and it is overrided by the bodyslide files, which I have built in bodyslide.

EDIT: Found the post saying NOT to do the last thing I mentioned, now it works for the most part.

Tears don't show up on character, but I can live with that, found the 4 cum meshes.

Textures look really blue (well not REALLY blue, but its not a cum color), is there a texture replacer for this mod?

• 11 months later...
On 1/7/2019 at 4:21 PM, Eladano said:

Can someone give me the item IDs? I can only find "Cummesh 1" (mostly due to SummerMyst).

The bigger issue is that "TearsMesh" "TearMesh" "Tears Mesh" and "Tear Mesh" don't bring anything up for me.

I have the 1.6 version, and it is overrided by the bodyslide files, which I have built in bodyslide.

EDIT: Found the post saying NOT to do the last thing I mentioned, now it works for the most part.

Tears don't show up on character, but I can live with that, found the 4 cum meshes.

Textures look really blue (well not REALLY blue, but its not a cum color), is there a texture replacer for this mod?

You need both mods listed to get the "white" color. If you only have the blue you only have the mesh, not the textures. I however can only find three of the 5? Items. The "white color I've noticed can be changed or altered by lighting, so if you've done the above then check your lighting stuff. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Well typing in help cum brings up a lot in the console but nothing related to this mod the id's inaccessible. Was hoping these would replace the cum thats used following sexlabs scene's but it doesn't. Sexlab appears to use only textures not meshes so its a bit beyond me how (if possible) to port them into Sexlab.  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For some reason the face cum does not show when equipped.  And there tears are not listed in the add item menu when it pulls up.  Just 3 parts, upper body, lower body, and face.  Am I missing a file that goes with the two from here?  The face cum was the main one I was after ahaha.  Thanks for any help :)

• 9 months later...
On 1/5/2022 at 10:59 AM, Lulu78 said:

For some reason the face cum does not show when equipped.  And there tears are not listed in the add item menu when it pulls up.  Just 3 parts, upper body, lower body, and face.  Am I missing a file that goes with the two from here?  The face cum was the main one I was after ahaha.  Thanks for any help :)

I think the other face mesh "messy" was removed when it was "redone" as it were. Here's the old 1.4 version, in case you want the older alternate mesh.

FunnyBizCumMeshV1.4.7z

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, alexsl said:

hello people from here im looking from something that @Funnybiznesspost back in the day. I was linked to here for the whatever is in the girl mouth wich to me look like spider nest or something spidery but this mod seem all about cum...is it really in there ?

/cdn-cgi/mirage/df60d208b754deb028b592c73a23fa471b80f4e4bccbfc9e9970f8ecf7c6f9bd/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2020_03/974323722_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_03.11-17_28_21_14.thumb.png.da961e753b3d96bf88896ef46da4c3c8.png

Oh no. Those were textures I grabbed from SFMLAB. I open them in gimp made them dds. files to be used in my Skyrim game. I lost them when my old computer was r@ped by some virus. Don't have those anymore. Sorry. It wasn't a mod release just for sharing pics and vids. =/