Is there any way to make it so instead of choosing which patterns to install, you can get all of them? Since they act like equipment instead of tattoo layers, it's feasible is it not?

That's a very easy thing to do in CK, we'll just have ti wait for the new meshes to be produced first :P

• 3 weeks later...

Don't mean to rush you... Any updates? :P

I have been really busy but I am still working on a new realistic looking mesh I just have many projects at the moment lol

Ah, I know how that feels like, I recently started my degree in digital arts so I also got a lot of work to do :P  I'd help, but well, can't risk university finding this and giving me an (very) awkward talk about professionalism ans shit :/

Is there any way to make it so instead of choosing which patterns to install, you can get all of them? Since they act like equipment instead of tattoo layers, it's feasible is it not?

That's a very easy thing to do in CK, we'll just have ti wait for the new meshes to be produced first :P

There's going to be even more mesh patterns? :blink: amazing.

Now if you could only make it a replacer for the sexlab cum textures. That would be awesome.

Yeah I know I hope they add it somehow :)

If this meshes are used in and after rape and agressive scene, it's great, because and dont see a body like this after normar sex. Please tell me that is lake I say. and as always, perfect work

Well it's an item you equipped at the moment and thank you :)

Awesome work! Yeah these look way better than before, you're getting better young one :P

Lol practice makes perfect! Now I have to create some chest and vagina/ass meshes that look more realistic lol

any chance of male versions for those of us who like our ladies futa ?

Well I made them specifically for females but I will see what I can do in the future since my PC likes to rape anything with a hole...heh... :blush:

EDIT:Uhhh I don't think I will be creating any specifically for the male body bc the meshes can be equipped by any gender so theres really no need...but I may do one for the male butt. hehehehe

I don't think the vagmesh pelvis is in the mod right now. It was it was included, but I just installed it, and the only three cum items in the game are upper body, lower body, and cummesh (which is head/tiara). I tried using 'help cum' and using Additem menu to preview all items included by the mod

I don't think the vagmesh pelvis is in the mod right now. It was it was included, but I just installed it, and the only three cum items in the game are upper body, lower body, and cummesh (which is head/tiara). I tried using 'help cum' and using Additem menu to preview all items included by the mod

Oh man...ok I will check it now and see what mistakes I made sorry about that. :(

EDIT: Ok I deleted the mod from my game and downloaded  the one from here and it worked just fine. Did you install the latest version? :unsure:

Okay. The bodyslide version is its own esp. I thought it was just bodyslide files I was installing. My apologies. I did not know it contained an ESP.

However! I would appreciate one minor change.

Your cum meshes are marked as clothing, so things like the Slave Collar in devious devices shock you for wearing them. It might be better to label them as jewelry or something.

Okay. The bodyslide version is its own esp. I thought it was just bodyslide files I was installing. My apologies. I did not know it contained an ESP.

However! I would appreciate one minor change.

Your cum meshes are marked as clothing, so things like the Slave Collar in devious devices shock you for wearing them. It might be better to label them as jewelry or something.

Lol its cool. Oh uhhh damn. Ok I will see how to lable them as jewelry in the next update :D