Actually, it's kind of hot seeing the "cum" dripping down the cocks at the end of the scene. But, of course, I'm a dirty boy. 

You had this in a few of the pre-7.0 scenes - like the Laying BJ - where the cumming happened as the men were standing up. And that was hot. So I'd don't mind it too much. 

The pulling out soft did seem unusual to me. But I do not want to add to your work-flow. Somehow I'll manage.  :blush:

What I tried to do was to have the orgasm happen while the actors were still together, so that it didn't seem TOO out of place.  The schlong goes soft and orgasms at the same time (final scene).  If I could have set the orgasm to occur at the next to the last stage, I would have had the scene change happen a little later.

I like and use CumShot; but I have restricted it to primarily the solo animations.  I, personally, prefer that the actors are flaccid at the end of the animations.  It adds to the whole "spent" vibe...... ;)

Actually, it's kind of hot seeing the "cum" dripping down the cocks at the end of the scene. But, of course, I'm a dirty boy. 

You had this in a few of the pre-7.0 scenes - like the Laying BJ - where the cumming happened as the men were standing up. And that was hot. So I'd don't mind it too much. 

The pulling out soft did seem unusual to me. But I do not want to add to your work-flow. Somehow I'll manage.  :blush:

What I tried to do was to have the orgasm happen while the actors were still together, so that it didn't seem TOO out of place.  The schlong goes soft and orgasms at the same time (final scene).  If I could have set the orgasm to occur at the next to the last stage, I would have had the scene change happen a little later.

I like and use CumShot; but I have restricted it to primarily the solo animations.  I, personally, prefer that the actors are flaccid at the end of the animations.  It adds to the whole "spent" vibe...... ;)

Ok Tweens,  if you are so inclined (and please... ONLY if you want too). 

After watching the scenes many times  the only one I feel ejaculation needs adjusting is Cowboy. You have the animation down - the spasms, head tilting, (etc, etc). 

This aside, the rest are perfect. Cowboy is hot too, just be hotter for me, if my PC unloaded while bouncing up and down. 

Byt the way, the Milking scene is fantastic. Milking and Cowboy are my favorites. 

Ok Tweens,  if you are so inclined (and please... ONLY if you want too). 

After watching the scenes many times  the only one I feel ejaculation needs adjusting is Cowboy. You have the animation down - the spasms, head tilting, (etc, etc). 

This aside, the rest are perfect. Cowboy is hot too, just be hotter for me, if my PC unloaded while bouncing up and down. 

Byt the way, the Milking scene is fantastic. Milking and Cowboy are my favorites. 

Okey dokey......

;)

It was an experiment, of sorts, that I fully expected to not work out. 

I'm exporting now and will hopefully get V7.1 posted sometime today.

You can thank: Mylor for Cowboy.... he asked for it some time ago;

and Ixum for Milking...... a belated birthday present.  :)

Edited by Tweens

Version 7.1 is now posted.

It changes the "Cowboy" animation to be more Crag..........uh..........CumShot compatible.....  :P;):D:heart:

This was thrown together very quickly, with minimal testing; so let me know if there are any problems.  I have a V8 started; so I won't be using and/or testing this version.

:cool:

Edited by Tweens

*blushes*

For me? For me! No, really..  thank you. 

And thank you Mylor and Ixum for 2 very hot scenes.

Now the stunning part: version 8?

You're quite welcome.   :)   I aim to please, even if I do miss the mark occasionally.  ;)

I still have a few animations that I would like to make.  A 3 Way Cowboy; a version of the Acrobat (handstand), possibly as a 3 Way; and a standing Duo Oral/Anal.  Also, if someone makes a suggestion/request that happens to trip my trigger.  :D

You're quite welcome.   :)   I aim to please, even if I do miss the mark occasionally.  ;)

I still have a few animations that I would like to make.  A 3 Way Cowboy; a version of the Acrobat (handstand), possibly as a 3 Way; and a standing Duo Oral/Anal.  Also, if someone makes a suggestion/request that happens to trip my trigger.  :D

Humm.... well there's always butt bunching. But I don't l know how that would play as a scene. I suppose the bottom on his knees, top has a snack and then bangs it out. 

And a 5 way (for after dragon attacks, for those of us running SLEN).

But man, you have covered a lot of the bases. Like I said before, I have removed all the straight scenes (except for masterbation - gotta let the girls have some fun). That alone is something I did not expect.

There's also the feet. 

Whatever you do... it'll be hot. An Acrobat - that I can't wait to see.. and try. 

Well, I'm looking forward to getting this update installed. :)

I do love the cowboy and I am happy that you are working on the cumshot. I was going to ask about it but hadn't taken the time for it yet. I know you are busy with your artistic expression. ;) But. The cumshot on the cowboy is not the only one that needs work that I've noticed. There are several that don't shoot until the animation is completely over, like when the characters are getting up and standing. I love your final bits and having cum spewing during those final embraces are just a bit off. I was going to ask if there is preferred cumshot setting to use in the cumshot mod (I have mine set to final). It works great with most of your anims. And I wasn't sure if the problem lies in your anim settings or something I'm doing. That's why I was hesitant to ask as well. :blush:

I know that it leaks at the end in the Aggressive Facedown anim and several of the other anal sex anims. I haven't seen any issues with the oral or solo anims. I haven't made of list of the ones that only spews at the end and not when the anim looks like it should. But I don't see a cumshot with milker IIRC.

Once I get this installed and running, I'll make a note if I see any others and let you know. :heart:

I like the reversal on the muscle worship as well. :D

I love your animations! :wub:

Humm.... well there's always butt bunching. But I don't l know how that would play as a scene. I suppose the bottom on his knees, top has a snack and then bangs it out. 

And a 5 way (for after dragon attacks, for those of us running SLEN).

But man, you have covered a lot of the bases. Like I said before, I have removed all the straight scenes (except for masterbation - gotta let the girls have some fun). That alone is something I did not expect.

There's also the feet. 

Whatever you do... it'll be hot. An Acrobat - that I can't wait to see.. and try. 

I highly doubt that I could make a 5 way.  The 4 way brought blender to it's knees, with all the constrains and modifiers that I use.  I may try it, just for the challenge; but, no promises.  ;)

Well, I'm looking forward to getting this update installed. :)

I do love the cowboy and I am happy that you are working on the cumshot. I was going to ask about it but hadn't taken the time for it yet. I know you are busy with your artistic expression. ;) But. The cumshot on the cowboy is not the only one that needs work that I've noticed. There are several that don't shoot until the animation is completely over, like when the characters are getting up and standing. I love your final bits and having cum spewing during those final embraces are just a bit off. I was going to ask if there is preferred cumshot setting to use in the cumshot mod (I have mine set to final). It works great with most of your anims. And I wasn't sure if the problem lies in your anim settings or something I'm doing. That's why I was hesitant to ask as well. :blush:

I know that it leaks at the end in the Aggressive Facedown anim and several of the other anal sex anims. I haven't seen any issues with the oral or solo anims. I haven't made of list of the ones that only spews at the end and not when the anim looks like it should. But I don't see a cumshot with milker IIRC.

Once I get this installed and running, I'll make a note if I see any others and let you know. :heart:

I like the reversal on the muscle worship as well. :D

I love your animations! :wub:

No need for a list.  I know which animations have the split endings.  ;)

As far as if there is ejaculation or who ejaculates: that is controlled by the settings in the CumShot MCM, on the page where the animations are added (I don't remember the tab name atm).  All that I did was split some of the animation endings, so that the actors were flaccid when finished; but that causes CumShot to fire too late.  Other than that, my animations have no control over CumShot.

I suppose that I will eventually change all of them; but it's going to be a while before I get it done. :P;):D

I am in the process of changing the giants into elemental daddies (fire, earth, frost) using a modified version of the SOS bodybuilder body; which is turning into a much bigger project than I expected.  I am also hoping to make some giant/giant giant/player sex animations to fit the new bodies.  

Yeah, I use the CumShot MCM menu and have them pretty much all set on. I have also just turned off the "every male ejaculates" in SexLab too so that only the CumShot is controlling (I hope.) So far in my testing this morning I found three that are "split" as you say. Since you are aware of them, I won't bug you about them. ;) I'll just be patient and simply love what you've done so far. :wub:

I am so amazed by SexLab and all that has gone into this work that it still blows my mind. I put up with the 'glitches' because what else? Not use it? I think not. :D

All the other SexLab animators could take lessons from you, IMO. :)

I will look forward to whatever you do here always! :heart:

I am in the process of changing the giants into elemental daddies (fire, earth, frost) using a modified version of the SOS bodybuilder body; which is turning into a much bigger project than I expected.  I am also hoping to make some giant/giant giant/player sex animations to fit the new bodies.  

I wondered about this.. why the giant didn't have - well anything. I expect a giant to be a giant everywhere. :)

I don't know about sex with giants. My PC can sit on bookcases but ,giants? I'll get my in-game husband to make the admit. When you are ready. Be fun to watch.

I really love your animations, keep up the good work. :)

What do you think about a cock worship animation, could you make some?

Thank you, Lyr.  :) 

I had considered it back when I was making Muscle; however, there are too many restrictions on both SOS and SL to make it feasible.  Especially with the way that I would want to make it.  ;)

SKYRIM SUCKS!!!!!

.....and so do I...... :P

I gave your anims a try and I must say I'm impressed, they are very well made and fit perfectly even used in a F/F context like in my gameplay.

Keep up the good work :D

Thank you, Bufus. ;)  

SKYRIM SUCKS!!!!!

Nope, but my boys and girls do, oh yes they are..  :D  :lol:

:cool:

SKYRIM SUCKS!!!!!

Id suck so many cocks in skyrim... gaaah someone hapl!

:huh::wacko:  :blink: ........ :angel: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This doesnt work for Special edition isnt it? :( I'm so green with Skyrim mods, sorry  :(

Nope.  Not until SexLab gets ported.  ;)

Thank you! I tested with the legendary edition, and the characters are just standing there in one place at the same time, the sounds can be listened but nothing more, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I've installed these mods:

wOClROc.png

thanks in advance, your animations are fantastic  :)

Ps. My husbando is Vilkas as you can see XD

Thank you! I tested with the legendary edition, and the characters are just standing there in one place at the same time, the sounds can be listened but nothing more, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I've installed these mods:

wOClROc.png

You need to run "FNIS for Users" to register the behaviors, so that the animations will play. 

Instructions can be found HERE.

wOClROc.png

You need to run "FNIS for Users" to register the behaviors, so that the animations will play. 

Instructions can be found HERE.

I dont understand what "FNIS for Users" is, I've already installed "FNIS Behavior V6_3" from nexusmods, and it says "RUN GenerateFNISforUsers after installation !!!" where it is that? excuse my incompetence   :(

Edit. I found it! the animations work now! But they have sex with the loincloth lol I think I'm missing some other mod?

I dont understand what "FNIS for Users" is, I've already installed "FNIS Behavior V6_3" from nexusmods, and it says "RUN GenerateFNISforUsers after installation !!!" where it is that? excuse my incompetence   :(

Edit. I found it! the animations work now! But they have sex with the loincloth lol I think I'm missing some other mod?

You need a naked body mod.  I suggest Schlongs Of Skyrim