:heart: Just in time for Valentines Day :heart: :

Version 7.0 is now available.

New animations to explore with that special someone(s) in Skyrim.

Six Foreplay Animations:

Kissing1

Kissing 2

Admire

Neck Kiss

Hand Trace

Butt Check

A Quick Smooch Animation

Three Full Animations:

Cowboy

Missionary

Cock Milker

After a frustrating jaunt into the temperamental experience which is Blender:

Actor positions for Muscle Worship have been reversed.

:cool:  Enjoy  :cool:

omg omgomg! *pant*drool*handsshaking* new anims! Can't wait to try these :o

:lol:

I hope you like them.  ;)

Edited by Tweens

:heart: Just in time for Valentines Day :heart: :

Version 7.0 is now available.

New animations to explore with that special someone(s) in Skyrim.

A Quick Smooch Animation

:cool:  Enjoy  :cool:

*gasp*

You did the quick smooch!!!!!

Many thanks.

Also, you know what this means? I can now turn off all the "straight" scenes. There are more than enough gay ones. Wow.

Tweens... you are a god. Really.. these videos.. just add to your already amazing work. It's the detail that gets me. I've watched dozens of the straight scenes and VERY few come close to the detail you put into these. 

Thank you.

PS: The Mens Club is gonna be fun tonight. :)

Also, you know what this means? I can now turn off all the "straight" scenes. There are more than enough gay ones. Wow.

Tweens... you are a god. Really.. these videos.. just add to your already amazing work. It's the detail that gets me. I've watched dozens of the straight scenes and VERY few come close to the detail you put into these. 

Thank you.

I'm with you on that one!

Will be removing a ton of straight animations in favor of the excellent animations that Tweens has given us.

Thanks so much Tweens!!

Thanks for these. Always a pleasant surprise.

You're quite welcome, rhody.  ;)

Thank you.

Thank you for the compliments, Crag.  You have left me speechless.  :blush:

The only response that comes to mind is:

Go get um, tiger.....raaaarrr..... LOL.

Oh, and you are welcome for the quick kiss.  I hope it serves you well.  ;)

Will be removing a ton of straight animations in favor of the excellent animations that Tweens has given us.

Thanks so much Tweens!!

You're very welcome, BL.  Thank you for the compliment.  :D

Thanks for these. Always a pleasant surprise.

You're quite welcome, rhody.  ;)

Thank you.

Thank you for the compliments, Crag.  You have left me speechless.  :blush:

The only response that comes to mind is:

Go get um, tiger.....raaaarrr..... LOL.

Oh, and you are welcome for the quick kiss.  I hope it serves you well.  ;)

Thanks so much Tweens!!

You're very welcome, BL.  Thank you for the compliment.  :D

Crikey!  (Or maybe not a crikey - lol)

Just noticed that the requirement for your mod is Sexlab 1.62.

Did that change recently?

I've been using SexLab 1.61bFull with your mod V6 for awhile and no problems have occurred.

Should I upgrade?

Crikey!  (Or maybe not a crikey - lol)

Just noticed that the requirement for your mod is Sexlab 1.62.

Did that change recently?

I've been using SexLab 1.61bFull with your mod V6 for awhile and no problems have occurred.

Should I upgrade?

Version 5 is when it changed.  I prefer to suggest the most recent SL version, since that is what I am using.

If SL 1.61b is working for you, then there is no reason to upgrade. 

Hi all.

I have a couple slight issues(?). Nothing earth shattering I assure you. BUT...

The new scenes: when they end my ejaculation seems to be off. Both (top and bottom) finish after the scene is done (or almost done). So after the top pulls out. Also, in the older videos (be 7.0) the top pulling out always pulled out hard. These videos, that's not the case.

Is this intentional?

Using SL Matchmaker, SLEN, SexTalk to control the action. I do have the MensClub (the above happens with just NPC as well). And SLCumshot. 

-Thanks

Yes, that is intentional; and I expected it to be...... controversial.   :lol:

With the foreplay that builds the erections, I wanted the animations to then end flaccid.   SexLab only allows erection change at the beginning of a scene; so I had to have an ending scene to change to flaccid.  Unfortunately,  CumShot primarily fires during the final scene.  I had asked on the CumShot thread about the possibility of being able to change ejaculation to occur on a predetermined scene; but I received no answer.   It would be nice if it could read a json file that could be configured for that purpose.

If there is a general consensus to change the endings to better fit ComShot, then I will.    It is alot of work; so I would like to know what everyone thinks.  OR, if anyone would be interested in adjusting CumShot (if allowed).  ;)

Opps..... forgot to quote...... :angel:

Hi all.

I have a couple slight issues(?). Nothing earth shattering I assure you. BUT...

The new scenes: when they end my ejaculation seems to be off. Both (top and bottom) finish after the scene is done (or almost done). So after the top pulls out. Also, in the older videos (be 7.0) the top pulling out always pulled out hard. These videos, that's not the case.

Is this intentional?

Using SL Matchmaker, SLEN, SexTalk to control the action. I do have the MensClub (the above happens with just NPC as well). And SLCumshot. 

-Thanks

With the foreplay that builds the erections, I wanted the animations to then end flaccid.   SexLab only allows erection change at the beginning of a scene; so I had to have an ending scene to change to flaccid.  Unfortunately,  CumShot primarily fires during the final scene.  I had asked on the CumShot thread about the possibility of being able to change ejaculation to occur on a predetermined scene; but I received no answer.   It would be nice if it could read a json file that could be configured for that purpose.

If there is a general consensus to change the endings to better fit ComShot, then I will.    It is alot of work; so I would like to know what everyone thinks.  OR, if anyone would be interested in adjusting CumShot (if allowed).  ;)

I think Cumshot can be configured for individual timing where actors cum on arousal stage 100. That might work with this problem, though not all the time.

Yes, that is intentional; and I expected it to be...... controversial.   :lol:

Actually, it's kind of hot seeing the "cum" dripping down the cocks at the end of the scene. But, of course, I'm a dirty boy. 

You had this in a few of the pre-7.0 scenes - like the Laying BJ - where the cumming happened as the men were standing up. And that was hot. So I'd don't mind it too much. 

The pulling out soft did seem unusual to me. But I do not want to add to your work-flow. Somehow I'll manage.  :blush:

I think Cumshot can be configured for individual timing where actors cum on arousal stage 100. That might work with this problem, though not all the time.

Where would you config it? Nothing in the MMC (menus) about timing. The .json file?