"...broken immersion..." Hogwash and poppycock, I say! Your mod has done nothing but ADD immersion in a sense that wasn't there before. Other animations can certainly work with gay male characters, but the vast majority were not made specifically for that purpose. It is a great joy to find an animation pack that focuses on providing top-notch options that weren't otherwise available, and with such exquisite quality at that. Sure, there may be tiny, little things here and there that aren't "ideal" or "perfect" in one person's opinion or another's, but we don't live in an ideal or perfect world. Alas, we must work with what is available to us, and you, my good fellow, have done a tremendous job at using what is available to provide exceptional quality. Kudos!

P.S. Thank you, also, for your understanding. Your response wasn't harsh. It was a firm, yet professional one, and completely understandable considering the circumstances. I can only imagine the pressure of being a modder and trying to appease the masses.

/bow

Assuming you want ideas for new animations this thing came to mind, which is totally super sexy imo and I haven't seen this in any skyrim sex anims... the active bottom doggy, so hot :o

http://i.imgur.com/xKJocCB.gifv

Tis possible; but no promises.  I have enough planned atm.  ;)

[pokes Tweens with a pointy turnip - just because...]

:):heart::)

Yaaay, btw its my bday today so I built up the courage to ask :o Anyway, does anyone know if that pos has a name? If not, I hereby name you cock milker 4x4

Yaaay, btw its my bday today so I built up the courage to ask :o Anyway, does anyone know if that pos has a name? If not, I hereby name you cock milker 4x4

Happy Birthday, Ixum! 

Personally I like Bottom Bumper; but that's just me.  ;)

Guest ffabris

"...broken immersion..." Hogwash and poppycock, I say! Your mod has done nothing but ADD immersion in a sense that wasn't there before. Other animations can certainly work with gay male characters, but the vast majority were not made specifically for that purpose. It is a great joy to find an animation pack that focuses on providing top-notch options that weren't otherwise available, and with such exquisite quality at that. Sure, there may be tiny, little things here and there that aren't "ideal" or "perfect" in one person's opinion or another's, but we don't live in an ideal or perfect world. Alas, we must work with what is available to us, and you, my good fellow, have done a tremendous job at using what is available to provide exceptional quality. Kudos!

This.

This.

<Hug><Smooch>

Good day everyone.  This mod is simply great, I just can't thank you enough for this excellent job.   

I've enjoyed the animations a lot.  I wonder now if there is any chance to make my character top.

In fact I want to fill all male in skyrim with my...   :lol:

Is possible change it to top?

Good day everyone.  This mod is simply great, I just can't thank you enough for this excellent job.   

I've enjoyed the animations a lot.  I wonder now if there is any chance to make my character top.

U can change the actor positions with sexlab keys

You can also do this with SexTalk or MatchMaker mods. Even SLEN will let you specify which position you want. The only scenes in SLEN that you have no control over are the automatic ones - like after killing a dragon. But that you can turn off.

Now the 3 way animations are a different matter. If you want to be sure you are always top, then stick to the couple animations. Though most of the 3 way animations are oral anyway. If you want to be a strict top, then stick to the animations you have complete control over.

U can change the actor positions with sexlab keys

This ^^

You can also do this with SexTalk or MatchMaker mods. Even SLEN will let you specify which position you want. The only scenes in SLEN that you have no control over are the automatic ones - like after killing a dragon. But that you can turn off.

Now the 3 way animations are a different matter. If you want to be sure you are always top, then stick to the couple animations. Though most of the 3 way animations are oral anyway. If you want to be a strict top, then stick to the animations you have complete control over.

and/or this^^

Thank you, guys... :)

I have only two words for you Mr. Tweens:

<snip>

Thank you!

After watching my character writhing on the floor while stroking his belly like that my eyes literally popped. 

And I have a contraction and a word for you:

You're welcome..... :D

I suppose I should add a disclaimer to the description page:

"Side effects may include:  spontaneous erection, semen leakage, unbridled excitement, jaw dropping, and eye popping,  If you should experience any of these effects, increased usage is suggested."   :lol:  

As an aside, I like your character.  He has a rugged look that I find quite attractive.  Good job!  ;)

Edited by Tweens

Ive got leakage all the time...   :o u saying this is all ur fault?! 

Only when viewing my animations.  Otherwise, you might just be excessively horny...... :lol:

Fault is such a harsh word.  I prefer.....um...... blessing!?!  :angel: 

Although, it is said, that too much of a good thing can be bad; however, I have yet to experience such a thing.  ;)

I have only two words for you Mr. Tweens:

<snip>

Thank you!

After watching my character writhing on the floor while stroking his belly like that my eyes literally popped. 

And I have a contraction and a word for you:

You're welcome..... :D

I suppose I should add a disclaimer to the description page:

"Side effects may include:  spontaneous erection, semen leakage, unbridled excitement, jaw dropping, and eye popping,  If you should experience any of these effects, increased usage is suggested."   :lol:  

As an aside, I like your character.  He has a rugged look that I find quite attractive.  Good job!  ;)

Yeah, most folks in Skyrim like him to. Hmm, I wonder why that is. ;)

Seriously, exelent work and please continue to make new and even better stuff.

Yeah, most folks in Skyrim like him to. Hmm, I wonder why that is. ;)

Seriously, exelent work and please continue to make new and even better stuff.

Thank you, misko.  :)

New?..... definitely.  Better?........ that will be debatable and subjective.  :lol:

how do you use these animations? i got them in my game but i dont know how to use em.

From the description page:

REQUIREMENTS:

SexLab1.62 - and all of it's requirements.

SexLab is a framework that provides the basic functionality to allow sex scenes to play in game. It does not cause the animations to play; just as M2M only adds animations to SexLab. Another mod(s) are needed to play the animations.

A couple of suggestions:

SexLab Matchmaker - This mod gives the player 2 spells to initiate sex scenes. One for self and one for partner.

Random Sex - This mod allows for random encounters based on time.

There are many other mods, with a plethora of options for initiating sex. These are simply two that I use and that work well for me. Look around the Lover's Lab site, there are lots of mods to choose from.