^^^ QFT.

It's gonna be a while.

By the way, the new animations are amazing, as usual. :) It's the attention to detail that make M2M stand out. 

I agree, the new anims are so awesome, with great attention to details, you are the best animator on this site! And it happens that it's for us guys this time around :D

A huge thank you, guys.  You are giving me a swelled head.... ;)  and propping up my motivation to keep animating.  :heart:

Edited by Tweens

Really! Who needs to play vanilla Skyrim again. I'll download it when it has the capacity for personalized fun like we have now. Let's just hope that it comes soon.

In the meantime, Tweens' animations are what I go to Skyrim for now.  :wub:  And, of course, Ffabris' hunks! :heart:

By what I understand from reading the developer's posts on Reddit, he is aiming for a March beta release for SKSE64 and SkiUI (they are working with the SkiUI team).  Then it will be the time it takes for Ashal to update SexLab and then the time for the sex mod modders to update theirs(those that are).  So I expect at least 6 months before there are any viable sex mods available. 

That is good news! :)

I had been figuring 6 months to a year or so.  It's good to know that those necessities are being worked on.

So then the next question will be: body replacers and schlongs? Will it be time for a new male body replacer with functional parts?  And with options to make differences in PCs and NPCs such as body hair, muscularity, etc.? I know that's a big idea but with a 64-bit platform to work on, there could be more room for options. Right now it's a matter of the choice between trade-offs. Has anyone else considered getting a male body replacer that has it all? :D

I've been looking into this. Using SOS's replacers, seeing if it was possible to randomize hairy, muscular and non-hairy. Much like the schlongs are randomized. I've also been looking at putting parameters in place. So let's say, you can set that 80% of Altmer are hairless. While 70% of Nords are hairy and muscular .. etc. etc. Much like what SOS does now with allowing you to set parameters on schlong size. 

But all of this is dependant on SKSE. And I've been looking at it as an addition to SOS.

This is currently not possible with the current game. Simply because of raw game engine power. It would take too long entering an area to redraw and not to mention the current engine doesn't really support this.  Man, talk about grey face nightmares. 

But the possibilities are endless.. I mean, you could base which body is selected by the class and race of the NPC. So a nord two-handed warrior or a sword and board warrior would be muscular (and that would vary too of course - how much muscle) and hairy. While a nord mage would be thinner, and hairy. And then I've been thinking about various heights. Now that is harder, and frankly, varying the height I don't think would be feasible. 

You can vary height now using race menu. But even making a NPC (or you) .01 taller is noticeable. .1 and they might have issues fitting through doors. 

Really! Who needs to play vanilla Skyrim again. I'll download it when it has the capacity for personalized fun like we have now. Let's just hope that it comes soon.

In the meantime, Tweens' animations are what I go to Skyrim for now.  :wub:  And, of course, Ffabris' hunks! :heart:

By what I understand from reading the developer's posts on Reddit, he is aiming for a March beta release for SKSE64 and SkiUI (they are working with the SkiUI team).  Then it will be the time it takes for Ashal to update SexLab and then the time for the sex mod modders to update theirs(those that are).  So I expect at least 6 months before there are any viable sex mods available. 

I had been figuring 6 months to a year or so.  It's good to know that those necessities are being worked on.

So then the next question will be: body replacers and schlongs? Will it be time for a new male body replacer with functional parts?  And with options to make differences in PCs and NPCs such as body hair, muscularity, etc.? I know that's a big idea but with a 64-bit platform to work on, there could be more room for options. Right now it's a matter of the choice between trade-offs. Has anyone else considered getting a male body replacer that has it all? :D

I've been looking into this. Using SOS's replacers, seeing if it was possible to randomize hairy, muscular and non-hairy. Much like the schlongs are randomized. I've also been looking at putting parameters in place. So let's say, you can set that 80% of Altmer are hairless. While 70% of Nords are hairy and muscular .. etc. etc. Much like what SOS does now with allowing you to set parameters on schlong size. 

But all of this is dependant on SKSE. And I've been looking at it as an addition to SOS.

This is currently not possible with the current game. Simply because of raw game engine power. It would take too long entering an area to redraw and not to mention the current engine doesn't really support this.  Man, talk about grey face nightmares. 

You're looking at it and that gives me hope! Thanks! :)

I do realize that there are many components that need to be considered and those components created by so many people. It would be nice to a SoS/SAM composite where one gets the slider functionality of SAM with the options like in SoS. And then make them all random options for NPCs but still controllable for players who want to tweak them.

Still, I'm just continually amazed at what can be done nowadays! :D

I can get that, basically, with Everybody's Different.  It isn't as detailed as your description; but it does allow for different textures and meshes on different races (nude body only if armor isn't adjusted).  Granted it is a Skyproc patcher and quite the trick to set up; but it does provide that functionality. 

You're looking at it and that gives me hope! Thanks! :)

I do realize that there are many components that need to be considered and those components created by so many people. It would be nice to a SoS/SAM composite where one gets the slider functionality of SAM with the options like in SoS. And then make them all random options for NPCs but still controllable for players who want to tweak them.

Still, I'm just continually amazed at what can be done nowadays! :D

That would be ideal. But there's a lot of ifs. WIth the 64bit SE the floodgates are open. In a few years, I suspect Skyrim will be a very different game. 

I can get that, basically, with Everybody's Different.  It isn't as detailed as your description; but it does allow for different textures and meshes on different races (nude body only if armor isn't adjusted).  Granted it is a Skyproc patcher and quite the trick to set up; but it does provide that functionality. 

I've looked at that. And tried it. And like it. But it's a pain to set up, and I can't expect most players would want to (or even know how) to go through that process. Plus, I'd like to see it seemless, In the game. Like SOS is now.

With SE that might be possible. The good thing, there are modders much more experience than me looking at this too. So if I catch wind of something coming, I can look at it and add a "queer" POV patch to it. That is really what I'm hoping for. I mean, like all old programmers, I'm lazy. I'd rather modify or add to someone's else work then start from scratch. ;)

You bring up a very good point - who will make SOS work with Skyrim SE even after SKSE64 comes out?

The person who created SOS now seems to want nothing to do with it and concentrates more on his other body replacer - SAM.

Not even sure he would be interested in updated the SAM mod either.

Sad to say something like creating a body replacer is waaaay out of my league.

I guess we have to hope that someone else has the time and patience to do it.

Shudder!!  May have to admit to myself that it will may never get done - so may have to stay with Oldrim after all!  :P

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, after watching the "new" scenes a dozen times each (at least) I gotta say they are some of your best work. The attention to detail is amazing. All of the 3-way scenes are not only great but believable. I mean, in RL I've had a few of those scenes. And the masterbation scenes - I find myself beating off more (in game) just to watch the scene.

Now, of course, a request: another kissing scene. Something shorter. Don't get me wrong, the current one is great and VERY sensual. But it belongs indoors not outside in the middle of a blizzard when your husband, after killing a dragon, demands sex "NOW" (thanks to SLEN). A scene short enough I can throw a quick smooch to my man and march on. Maybe 5-10 seconds?

Ok, after watching the "new" scenes a dozen times each (at least) I gotta say they are some of your best work. The attention to detail is amazing. All of the 3-way scenes are not only great but believable. I mean, in RL I've had a few of those scenes. And the masterbation scenes - I find myself beating off more (in game) just to watch the scene.

Now, of course, a request: another kissing scene. Something shorter. Don't get me wrong, the current one is great and VERY sensual. But it belongs indoors not outside in the middle of a blizzard when your husband, after killing a dragon, demands sex "NOW" (thanks to SLEN). A scene short enough I can throw a quick smooch to my man and march on. Maybe 5-10 seconds?

:blush:

LOL..... thank you, Crag.   Glad you are enjoying them.  :)

How about 30 sec?  I have been working on some foreplay animations that are 30 to 45 sec long.  I have a mouth kissing and a neck kissing (among others).  These are, however, made and tagged to be foreplay animations.

If you would prefer a shorter smooch that is more of a stand alone, that would be easy enough to do. 

Actually, thinking about it, I like the idea of a quick kiss.  Along the lines of the kiss at the end of Deux, just a little longer.  I will pencil that in as my next animation.  :cool:

:blush:

LOL..... thank you, Crag.   Glad you are enjoying them.  :)

How about 30 sec?  I have been working on some foreplay animations that are 30 to 45 sec long.  I have a mouth kissing and a neck kissing (among others).  These are, however, made and tagged to be foreplay animations.

If you would prefer a shorter smooch that is more of a stand alone, that would be easy enough to do. 

Actually, thinking about it, I like the idea of a quick kiss.  Along the lines of the kiss at the end of Deux, just a little longer.  I will pencil that in as my next animation.  :cool:

I want more foreplay animations. I'm tired of mixing in the "straight" ones so I don't see the same one over and over. 

And thanks for the short kiss. 

I want more foreplay animations. I'm tired of mixing in the "straight" ones so I don't see the same one over and over. 

I am aiming for six foreplay animations for the next release; so that should provide a bit of variety.  ;)

And thanks for the short kiss. 

My pleasure.  :)

First of all, I just want to say the animations are great and wonderful. I also love how the mod is packaged; it's so simple to choose and activate animations for SexLab. Thanks for all the hard work! Some of the best animations as far as detail, fluidity and precise alignment, and definitely the best (imo) for gay male characters. I find I rarely have to make any adjustments to positions (and those are just small tweaks for personal preference anyway.)

There are just a few, small things I've noticed when using them. First of all is that, even with the Scene Auto-progression option toggled off in the SexLab configuration, the M2M animations continue to auto-progress. I don't know if this was intentional, but it would be nice if they complied with that setting. I know your animations contain more stages than the average SexLab animation, but I enjoy progressing scenes manually (it not only helps to have extra time for making fine-tuned adjustments, but also gives more time for enjoying your lovely animations from all angles!) I imagine the reason for this is because the individual stages of your animations contain transitions to help them play so smoothly, rather than the jarring jump from one position to the next. So, if it's not possible to make your animations work without auto, no worries.

Secondly, I noticed that some of the actors are in the wrong "slot". For instance, in the M2M 3Way animation, the first actor is the one performing anal penetration. The general rule of thumb is that the first actor is supposed to be the "female" slot, or rather the one that "stuff is being done to". So, in this example, the first actor should be the one in the middle being penetrated and performing fellatio. This is mainly an issue for reasons of compatibility in terms of "making sense" for other mods, such as those in which intercourse is initiated through dialogue. In the case of SexLab Submit (outdated, I know, but I like the dialogue options...) it is a bit odd to say, "Get over here and do dirty things to me," only to then become the "aggressor", or the one doing the pounding.

Lastly, along the same lines, I'm not sure how the cum textures are applied, whether they're based on the actor slot or if that's something you dictate through the animation files, but I think I recall the cum textures being placed incorrectly for the actors involved. For instance, the one being penetrated anally in the M2M 3Way animation would not get anal ejaculate textures, but the one doing the penetrating would. (Going on my terrible memory, so I could be wrong.) Perhaps swapping the actor slots to be more in-line with the SexLab default format would help in regards to the proper "cum area" textures getting applied to the appropriate actor.

I hope it's not a terribly difficult thing to change, but it would be great if the actor slots for your animations could be corrected/confirmed to be more along the "default" theme, or universally compatible. Generally speaking, the one in the "submissive" sort of position should be in the first actor slot. (Off the top of my head, the Muscle Worship animation also had the actor slots swapped. Essentially, I asked my lover to perform anal on me, but I ended up penetrating him instead. LOL)

I'm sorry if these points have already been mentioned and answered in previous posts. To be quite honest, I'm not a fan of reading. In any case, thanks very much for your hard work and great animations.

*Edit*

It would also help with the way SexLab Cumshot handles the ejaculate. I know you can manually set which actors spurt a load for each individual animation, but it's nice when the default settings apply to help reduce micromanagement. By default, only the first actor has a visible cumshot if an animation is marked oral, anal or vaginal, while the remaining actors' are hidden. So, in the case of animations with interchanged actor slots, when the actor in the first slot is the one with his dick in a hole, he shoots a load through the other person's body, while the one being penetrated has a dry orgasm.

THANKS AGAIN!

First of all, I just want to say the animations are great and wonderful. I also love how the mod is packaged; it's so simple to choose and activate animations for SexLab. Thanks for all the hard work! Some of the best animations as far as detail, fluidity and precise alignment, and definitely the best (imo) for gay male characters. I find I rarely have to make any adjustments to positions (and those are just small tweaks for personal preference anyway.)

There are just a few, small things I've noticed when using them. First of all is that, even with the Scene Auto-progression option toggled off in the SexLab configuration, the M2M animations continue to auto-progress. I don't know if this was intentional, but it would be nice if they complied with that setting. I know your animations contain more stages than the average SexLab animation, but I enjoy progressing scenes manually (it not only helps to have extra time for making fine-tuned adjustments, but also gives more time for enjoying your lovely animations from all angles!) I imagine the reason for this is because the individual stages of your animations contain transitions to help them play so smoothly, rather than the jarring jump from one position to the next. So, if it's not possible to make your animations work without auto, no worries.

Secondly, I noticed that some of the actors are in the wrong "slot". For instance, in the M2M 3Way animation, the first actor is the one performing anal penetration. The general rule of thumb is that the first actor is supposed to be the "female" slot, or rather the one that "stuff is being done to". So, in this example, the first actor should be the one in the middle being penetrated and performing fellatio. This is mainly an issue for reasons of compatibility in terms of "making sense" for other mods, such as those in which intercourse is initiated through dialogue. In the case of SexLab Submit (outdated, I know, but I like the dialogue options...) it is a bit odd to say, "Get over here and do dirty things to me," only to then become the "aggressor", or the one doing the pounding.

Lastly, along the same lines, I'm not sure how the cum textures are applied, whether they're based on the actor slot or if that's something you dictate through the animation files, but I think I recall the cum textures being placed incorrectly for the actors involved. For instance, the one being penetrated anally in the M2M 3Way animation would not get anal ejaculate textures, but the one doing the penetrating would. (Going on my terrible memory, so I could be wrong.) Perhaps swapping the actor slots to be more in-line with the SexLab default format would help in regards to the proper "cum area" textures getting applied to the appropriate actor.

I hope it's not a terribly difficult thing to change, but it would be great if the actor slots for your animations could be corrected/confirmed to be more along the "default" theme, or universally compatible. Generally speaking, the one in the "submissive" sort of position should be in the first actor slot. (Off the top of my head, the Muscle Worship animation also had the actor slots swapped. Essentially, I asked my lover to perform anal on me, but I ended up penetrating him instead. LOL)

I'm sorry if these points have already been mentioned and answered in previous posts. To be quite honest, I'm not a fan of reading. In any case, thanks very much for your hard work and great animations.

*Edit*

It would also help with the way SexLab Cumshot handles the ejaculate. I know you can manually set which actors spurt a load for each individual animation, but it's nice when the default settings apply to help reduce micromanagement. By default, only the first actor has a visible cumshot if an animation is marked oral, anal or vaginal, while the remaining actors' are hidden. So, in the case of animations with interchanged actor slots, when the actor in the first slot is the one with his dick in a hole, he shoots a load through the other person's body, while the one being penetrated has a dry orgasm.

THANKS AGAIN!

Preface:  I am extremely sensitive and infuriatingly temperamental.  I do not suffer well criticisms regarding something that is given openly and freely.  I have also become a rather jaded modder.  The stage is now set.

I shall begin my response with an acknowledgement of your compliments:   Thank you, and you're quite welcome.  ;)

Since you have expressed a disdain for reading, but apparently not so for writing, I shall endeavor to reply to the bulk of your diatribe as succinctly as possible.  The most concise and direct reply I can muster would be thus:

I make these animations for myself.  These are what I choose to see in my game. I share them with the community to give a little back, and to provide some gay oriented animations where otherwise there would be none.  I have thus far been animating in Blender; the use of which presents some technical difficulties. Muscle Worship is a prime example, as well as a sore spot.  Switching export paths, and thus positions, introduces anomalies into the animation.  Once I have the time to learn 3ds, and if I decide to continue open distribution, that will no longer be a problem.  Nonetheless, for now, it is.   

Since I use transitional scenes, I must then set the timing for all scenes.  It is a limitation of SexLab.  To use SexLab's timing would, as an example, result in your character laying down and standing up over and over again until that scene timed out.    

Cumshot isn't my mod.  I tag my animations as appropriately as possible.

If the cum placement isn't to your liking, you are certainly welcome to edit the scripts to better suit your expectations; and that also presents the opportunity to remove the timing.  Win/win.

In summation:  My animations are as they are.  There are literally hundreds of animations that would fulfill most of your stated expectations.  It would not hurt my feelings in the least should you choose those over mine. 

Or, better yet, download Blender and Anton's Animation Tools and make your own; then they will be exactly that which you desire.  Another win/win... yay you!

Good day.

*Edit*

THANKS AGAIN!

Preface:  I am extremely sensitive and infuriatingly temperamental.  I do not suffer well criticisms regarding something that is given openly and freely.  I have also become a rather jaded modder.  The stage is now set.

I shall begin my response with an acknowledgement of your compliments:   Thank you, and you're quite welcome.  ;)

Since you have expressed a disdain for reading, but apparently not so for writing, I shall endeavor to reply to the bulk of your diatribe as succinctly as possible.  The most concise and direct reply I can muster would be thus:

I make these animations for myself.  These are what I choose to see in my game. I share them with the community to give a little back, and to provide some gay oriented animations where otherwise there would be none.  I have thus far been animating in Blender; the use of which presents some technical difficulties. Muscle Worship is a prime example, as well as a sore spot.  Switching export paths, and thus positions, introduces anomalies into the animation.  Once I have the time to learn 3ds, and if I decide to continue open distribution, that will no longer be a problem.  Nonetheless, for now, it is.   

Since I use transitional scenes, I must then set the timing for all scenes.  It is a limitation of SexLab.  To use SexLab's timing would, as an example, result in your character laying down and standing up over and over again until that scene timed out.    

Cumshot isn't my mod.  I tag my animations as appropriately as possible.

If the cum placement isn't to your liking, you are certainly welcome to edit the scripts to better suit your expectations; and that also presents the opportunity to remove the timing.  Win/win.

In summation:  My animations are as they are.  There are literally hundreds of animations that would fulfill most of your stated expectations.  It would not hurt my feelings in the least should you choose those over mine. 

Or, better yet, download Blender and Anton's Animation Tools and make your own; then they will be exactly that which you desire.  Another win/win... yay you!

Good day.

Apologies that it came across as harsh criticism. That was not my intent in the least, nor to offend you. I have no experience with animation software or scripting, so I have no way of knowing the limitations or intricacies of how the mods work together. I was simply trying to mention some tweaks or changes that I thought would be helpful, in case they hadn't been brought to your attention in the past. If you're unable to make things work in the ways I suggested due to limitations of the animating software you use, or SexLab itself, that's obviously not your fault. You provide very fluid and detailed animations, which are fantastic as they are. I only mentioned the things I did thinking maybe they had gone unnoticed and could be a simple tweak. As I said, I have no experience with such software or scripting, so I'm not aware of the amount of work involved or the restrictions on what can be achieved. If anything, it's not a criticism of your work, but rather a criticism of the boundaries imposed by the tools at your disposal.

In any case, thanks for the mod and the reply.

Apologies that it came across as harsh criticism. That was not my intent in the least, nor to offend you. I have no experience with animation software or scripting, so I have no way of knowing the limitations or intricacies of how the mods work together. I was simply trying to mention some tweaks or changes that I thought would be helpful, in case they hadn't been brought to your attention in the past. If you're unable to make things work in the ways I suggested due to limitations of the animating software you use, or SexLab itself, that's obviously not your fault. You provide very fluid and detailed animations, which are fantastic as they are. I only mentioned the things I did thinking maybe they had gone unnoticed and could be a simple tweak. As I said, I have no experience with such software or scripting, so I'm not aware of the amount of work involved or the restrictions on what can be achieved. If anything, it's not a criticism of your work, but rather a criticism of the boundaries imposed by the tools at your disposal.

Thank you for understanding.  ;)

I also apologize for my harsh response.  You happened to find and push every one of my modder buttons. :P  All of this has indeed been covered in the past, and I do realize that they are a point of contention for some users.  I have had those, such as yourself, request that the PC always be passive; yet I have encountered others that have requested the PC always be the aggressor.  I have also been dismissed as incompetent for not being able/willing to fulfill an individual's specific requirements.   PM's are the bane of this website to me at this point.  The problem with Muscle Worship was the result of a misunderstanding that, to this day, I kick myself over. 

Ultimately, though, It was my own self criticism that came though in my reply.  I would prefer to be able to please everyone; but unfortunately that is not realistically possible.

While I may spout off about doing these animations for myself; it has actually become more than that.  This community has become very special to me.  I do apologize, from the very bottom of my heart and soul, to you and to anyone who suffers from broken immersion due to my animations.  They are the very best that I am capable of producing at this point in time with the tools available.

Thank you for understanding.  ;)

I also apologize for my harsh response.  You happened to find and push every one of my modder buttons. :P  All of this has indeed been covered in the past, and I do realize that they are a point of contention for some users.  I have had those, such as yourself, request that the PC always be passive; yet I have encountered others that have requested the PC always be the aggressor.  I have also been dismissed as incompetent for not being able/willing to fulfill an individual's specific requirements.   PM's are the bane of this website to me at this point.  The problem with Muscle Worship was the result of a misunderstanding that, to this day, I kick myself over. 

Ultimately, though, It was my own self criticism that came though in my reply.  I would prefer to be able to please everyone; but unfortunately that is not realistically possible.

While I may spout off about doing these animations for myself; it has actually become more than that.  This community has become very special to me.  I do apologize, from the very bottom of my heart and soul, to you and to anyone who suffers from broken immersion due to my animations.  They are the very best that I am capable of producing at this point in time with the tools available.

"...broken immersion..." Hogwash and poppycock, I say! Your mod has done nothing but ADD immersion in a sense that wasn't there before. Other animations can certainly work with gay male characters, but the vast majority were not made specifically for that purpose. It is a great joy to find an animation pack that focuses on providing top-notch options that weren't otherwise available, and with such exquisite quality at that. Sure, there may be tiny, little things here and there that aren't "ideal" or "perfect" in one person's opinion or another's, but we don't live in an ideal or perfect world. Alas, we must work with what is available to us, and you, my good fellow, have done a tremendous job at using what is available to provide exceptional quality. Kudos!

P.S. Thank you, also, for your understanding. Your response wasn't harsh. It was a firm, yet professional one, and completely understandable considering the circumstances. I can only imagine the pressure of being a modder and trying to appease the masses.