I'm never ever gonna use sexlab without having those animations, they're seriously perfect! Thank you and i hope you keep releasing more and more in the future, i don't think i'll ever get tired of them.

What he said.  :D

Agreed with the Sinner. XD After going through the difficult process of trying to get the whole Sexlab thing installed and working for the first time a couple years ago (I thank you very much Tweens! <3 ) I'm never going to do another play through without these animations! :D

Since you posted, give me an opportunity to tell you how much I love your site.  More Chris Redfield please. And add a few guys from Skyrim, like Vorstag, Faraks, and the Thieves Guild. 

But whatever character, it's a fun site. 

**gasp** I just watched the link vid. James Vega.. I love it! You're using SAM right? Does SAM have a hairy option?

Lighting mods. I have the issue too sometimes. Especially when getting nailed in the bed at Breezehome. 

I've never had it happen on my character, but NPC's (especially in 3/4 ways) where there are few light sources, yes. Never outside though. 

Which lighting mods do you use?

Lighting mods. I have the issue too sometimes. Especially when getting nailed in the bed at Breezehome. 

I've never had it happen on my character, but NPC's (especially in 3/4 ways) where there are few light sources, yes. Never outside though. 

Which lighting mods do you use?

It doesn't look like I"m using any lighting mods. I did notice that I"m running Rugged Males and Better males at the same time however. I wonder if that's causing the problem. I'm also running "Sexy Whiterun". I don't know if that counts as a lighting mod or not, lol. 

Any ENB? Or weather mods? COT and Purity do change lighting.

I could also be the vanilla light source. I've found that the NPC in the darkest area has a "black" color. Not all the time. And it has happened with various animations, not just M2M.

Why is it that sometimes when a sex scene starts, either my or the NPC's body suddenly becomes dark brown and featureless? And is thee anything I can do to fix it?

The times that that has happened to me were either on the rare occasion that my character falls through the floor, or when I fubar a body or armor mesh.   Are you equipping anything, like jewelry?

Guest ffabris

Only thing like this that I have found is characters doing black when sex starts ... usually when they strip. I narrowed that down to an "out of memory" problem. Specifically, body textures that are too large - and/or too many different textures. After poking a bit, I reduced all the body normal maps from 4K to 2K, and the problem vanished.

However, as I said, that was black textures, not brown.

I can't tell the difference between dark brown and black. But I can tell you, that when this happens (and it's rare), once the scene is complete everything is normal.

I think it's a lighting/shader issue. So far, it really only happens in the main bed in Breezehome, and then only when there is group action going down. One actor will be very dark. But I use ENB and other mods of that type. And my Breezehome is on the darker side with light sources spread around. And like I said, it's rare. So I ignore it. 

I can't really tell if it was dark brown or black myself. I've also fallen through the floor a time or two. And yes I have jewelry equipped: in addition to the necklace and ring, I also wear nipple and navel rings. The textures haven't "gone black"  since I uninstalled "Rugged Males" however. Hopefully that fixes that problem. Thanks for all of your suggestions. 

Ok the falling through the floor is not a M2M issue. It happens with any animation. It's a FINS/Skyim issue. And it also depends where you are. Usually I fall through only to end up back where the scene was starting. Which is fine. But a few times, especially outside,I've fallen through the world ending up someplace else. Usually by the giants outside Whiterun. 

One time, outside Dawnstar, in a tent Vorstag and I were starting to go at it. I feel though the world ending up in the middle of the ocean. All I saw were icebergs. And since I have Frostfall and it was snowing.. I didn't last long. I was butt naked and froze to death. Gave me a laugh.

In my experience the falling though the floor is a SexLab thing.  When I was clearing out all of the SexLab animations, I came across a set of five idle animations.  I presume that they play when the actors are all gathered at the zero point when SL starts.  I asked about them on the SexLab thread; but, as is usually the case, didn't receive an answer. So, I re-animated them and raised the root nodes for all the actors and I haven't fallen through the floor yet.  Actually, I had to animate them twice.  The first time I raised them too high and they had a tendency to fire an actor into space..... lol.  

hi i've been having issues with the scenes, whenever i engage in a scene ,either random or selected, My character either fuses with the other guy or they just stand there naked not doing anything but moaning, any idea how i can fix it? i installed everything as it was written apart from the unofficial skyrim legendary patch, as i don't have the official DLCs. Any idea what might have caused this or how i can fix it?

hi i've been having issues with the scenes, whenever i engage in a scene ,either random or selected, My character either fuses with the other guy or they just stand there naked not doing anything but moaning, any idea how i can fix it? i installed everything as it was written apart from the unofficial skyrim legendary patch, as i don't have the official DLCs. Any idea what might have caused this or how i can fix it?

That is usually FNIS related.

Are you running FNIS for Users?

Are you getting any errors?

I get this randomly with all animations, I've found advancing the anim with spacebar to the next step helps

That is usually FNIS related.

Are you running FNIS for Users?

Are you getting any errors?

You're right i forgot to run FNIS for users beforehand, my bad

• 2 weeks later...

hello,
no furniture related animation question, i promise, happy.png

in the old times, when i used private needs, i discovered the animation for bathing was female animation, .. err... maybe... if its possible.. showering animation(s).. please..

i'm sure Ixum would agree too (hopping)

hello,

in the old times, when i used private needs, i discovered the animation for bathing was female animation, .. err... maybe... if its possible.. showering animation(s).. please..

I have actually already looked into making male bathing animations.  I am involved in a project atm; but it is something that I have every intention of doing...... eventually.  ;)

hello,

I have actually already looked into making male bathing animations.  I am involved in a project atm; but it is something that I have every intention of doing...... eventually.  wink.png

you are getting more of my attention, now i'm afraid i'll lose my patience happy.png