SexChat A SexLab Mod (V1.0.1 updated to avoid dialogue clash with AP)

SexChat is a simple mod that let's you initiate sex in Skyrim via dialogue rather than spells. You have a choice of what kind of sex you wish to have (Masturbation, Oral, Vaginal, Anal, Aggressive or Random) depending on the dialogue options you choose.

To start, simply walk up to the character of your choice and start a conversation with them. You should see a line of dialogue reading either Hey there beautiful or Excuse me handsome - That's this mod.

That should be all you need to use the mod, so let me just give you the download link and away you go. It is hosted on a free Media Files account so there isn't a direct download link I'm afraid.

Sex Chat Download

Spanish Translation Courtesy of follardo. (Must install main version first, then overwrite the esp file with this)

Italian Translation Courtesy of NicoleDragoness. (Must install main version first, then overwrite the esp file with this)

If anyone discovers any bugs or problems then please try and let me know which dialogue option you chose to initiate sex,There are a lot of dialogue routes through this mod, so narrowing down where any problems can be found in bug reports will help a lot.

All feedback (good and bad) is appreciated and will be listened to.

UPDATES

2nd May 2013: Changed starting male dialogue to "Excuse me handsome" to avoid conflict with AP. If you don't use AP then there is no need to download this update as nothing else has changed.

New SexChat announcement.

Just to let everyone know, a new version of this mod is on the way, hopefully to be released this weekend as a separate mod to this one (in the new one your chat up lines don't always work, so I will leave this as just a way to start sex via dialogue).

Features of the new mod (SexLab Romance) include the chance of success being determined by your speechcraft, your character level, major quests that you have completed, your standing within the hold (Thanes get more action), The social position of the NPC you are hitting on, if they are married or not, if they are seeing someone else (Skyrim rather sweetly calls it courting!), your respective races (sorry cats, but if you aren't trusted enough to be let into the cities then those humans are not going to be too keen to put out), NPC sexuality (straight, gay, bi) and a few other things. You will be able to adjust the difficulty of both the chance of success, and also be able to turn off some features like sexuality and race checks. Yes I will add in an option to intimidate the NPC if you fail, which will lead to having the option to rape them as so many of you want that feature, but that part may not be as fully developed in the first release as I want it to be.

About the mod

This mod was written as much as an introduction into Skyrim modding for myself as for any other reason. As such it isn't the perfect Skyrim dialogue based sex mod as there are a number of key features missing and some other limitations.

Foremost of these limitations is that the mod assumes that if you are talking to a female character then you must be male, and if you are talking to a male character then you must be female. Next you the player are completely irresistible, there is no role playing involved and you are never turned down. All of that comes later. You can also only have sex where you are, ideally you should be able to lead your partner somewhere private, but as yet that isn't implemented, and may never be in this first version.

Requests for advice from other modders

As this is my first real mod in Skyrim, certainly the first that uses someone else's framework. Any suggestions or help with dialogue would be much appreciated:

Bloody script fragments!!!! The actions in this mod are all triggered by script fragments at the end of the conversation tree's, there are however 36 different ends to the conversations, and as far as I can tell the Creation Kit insists on creating a new script for each fragment. As I am planning a much larger version of this mod things would be a lot easier if each (or even some) of the script fragments could be part of the same script. Is this possible to do in the Creation Kit or am I stuck with a separate script for each fragment?

Linking dialogues together - Is there anyway to turn of those bloody linking lines in the dialogue view in the creation kit, the view constantly drawing so many lines is causing some serious slow down, or better yet is it possibly to link one whole branch to another, even when the first branch has a number of random phrases that could be chosen? To be more precise when you tell the NPC that you want to get intimate with them there are roughly 24 random lines that they can respond with. After they respond you the player are then presented with 6 of 12 (6 if you are talking to a male, 6 if you are talking to a female) dialogue options. So far the only way I have been able to link all of this together is to link ever single one of the possible 24 responses to each of the 12 next lines of dialogue, which equates to 288 of the fooking lines cluttering up the dialogue view, and that is just one link! If I could link that whole branch of 24 random lines to all 12 of the next possible lines that would help, but it appears that I have to link each response. Surely there is a better way?

Coll idea! I'll try.

One suggestion: change "hey there handsome" with something else because it's the same of AP starting dialogue.

Bugger!

Will change it and re upload tomorrow, that will give people a chance to find any other issue that I can fix at the same time.

Thx for good mod. :) Now need rape chat!! :) Player is so strong as dominating Ysolda or Elisif. :D

Edit. Suggestion. If choice raping than happen fist fight (not hostile to guard or bounty) and win than apply target rape. Lose than player is raping(want public rape but this is not enable in this sexlab? however.).

A rape chat would probably involve a brawl or fight.

1) Ask for sex.

2) Get rejected.

3) Brawl/defeat her in combat/Use a calm or paralyze spell.

4) Rape ensues.

I don't know how complicated it would be to code this.

Of course, rape will get you a bounty so it's best to do it in a private area.

i have an idea, if you can, i dont know how skilled you are at modding or if you already did it, you could make is so this mod is dependent on speechcraft would give me a reason to work on that skill class more

All script fragments can be given custom file names that match the names for everything else in your mod,  it doesn't reduce the number of files but it does help cluster them together and make them easier to find when building releases.

Thanks, I have done that already, was just hoping there was a better way, guess I will have to continue searching.

Re the rape chat suggestions - I've never really been a fan of any of the rape mods for Skyrim, not from a moral point of view (it's just a game after all, it isn't real) but I just have never found them that satisfying from an immersion/game point of view, and I can't really think of a satisfying way to build one into this. Mechanics wise it's relatively simple to add in a speech check and if it fails start a brawl and what have you (assuming the player chooses to), but I think a decent rape mod needs to be so much more involving than just beating people up for sex.

That being said, if other people want it adding in I guess I can look at adding something along those lines to the mod.

Re the rape chat suggestions - I've never really been a fan of any of the rape mods for Skyrim, not from a moral point of view (it's just a game after all, it isn't real) but I just have never found them that satisfying from an immersion/game point of view, and I can't really think of a satisfying way to build one into this. Mechanics wise it's relatively simple to add in a speech check and if it fails start a brawl and what have you (assuming the player chooses to), but I think a decent rape mod needs to be so much more involving than just beating people up for sex.

That being said, if other people want it adding in I guess I can look at adding something along those lines to the mod.

Yea, ppl do some amazing stuff with mods but can't add a realistic rape action? All it needs is a few tweaks like:

- you need to brawl or a yielded npc 

- rape is a crime

- victim runs after rape (same as fear effect) without redressing

- negative disposition from said npc if you initiate a dialog after a while.   

Yea, ppl do some amazing stuff with mods but can't add a realistic rape action? All it needs is a few tweaks like:

- you need to brawl or a yielded npc 

- rape is a crime

- victim runs after rape (same as fear effect) without redressing

- negative disposition from said npc if you initiate a dialog after a while.   

I was thinking that they would run possibly before the rape also, so the sequence goes:

Brawl

Maybe a line of dialogue about your intentions to rape them, or some other indication

Potential victim flee's

If you catch the potential victim (maybe knocking them down in the process?) then you rape them, or possible the first time you catch them you just manage to rip off some of their clothes? Then you have to chase them some more. Obviously if they make it to a populated area or such like they are safe?

After the act they either run away or stay curled up in a ball.

Negative disposition from the victim to the PC lasts forever.

This would obviously be OK for when they see you coming, but I also think you would need to include an alternate start method where you can sneak up on your victim and subdue them with a sneak attack (or attempt to), and if it's successful you can drag or carry them away somewhere to have your way with them. Of course all of this may be way too complicated for anyone to actually implement, I am just spit balling at the moment.

Either way it still feels like it is lacking something, not sure if it's the lack of any animations between the defeated stage and the start of the sex stage, or the lack of any consequences but so far all of the rape mods just seem to completely break immersion for me. Maybe it's just my 'inner Dexter' wanting more :)

I was thinking that they would run possibly before the rape also, so the sequence goes:

Brawl

Maybe a line of dialogue about your intentions to rape them, or some other indication

Potential victim flee's

If you catch the potential victim (maybe knocking them down in the process?) then you rape them, or possible the first time you catch them you just manage to rip off some of their clothes? Then you have to chase them some more. Obviously if they make it to a populated area or such like they are safe?

After the act they either run away or stay curled up in a ball.

Negative disposition from the victim to the PC lasts forever.

This would obviously be OK for when they see you coming, but I also think you would need to include an alternate start method where you can sneak up on your victim and subdue them with a sneak attack (or attempt to), and if it's successful you can drag or carry them away somewhere to have your way with them. Of course all of this may be way too complicated for anyone to actually implement, I am just spit balling at the moment.

Either way it still feels like it is lacking something, not sure if it's the lack of any animations between the defeated stage and the start of the sex stage, or the lack of any consequences but so far all of the rape mods just seem to completely break immersion for me. Maybe it's just my 'inner Dexter' wanting more :)

That disposition could change you know, like Stockholm Syndrome, Rape them enough and they might start liking you instead of hating. Trait can be predetermined to some NPCs while given randomly to other NPCs after the first rape. The chances could be dependent on your speechcraft or what can be measured as "charm" maybe even just having the charm perk could boast the random rate to say 25%? just enough that it will happen more often.

It's not actually not that difficult to change dialogue in the CK. I myself changed a few things in "Working Girl" and I am a fledging modder.

All you do is open up the Esp in the CK.

Find the quest - double click on it, click on Dialogue Views (unless it's a script in that case just edit the dialogue in a script editor) and click on each instance - You can change either the initial dialogue or the reply dialogue this way by double clicking the phrase and editing it.

Once you are happy - then save the Esp.

So in Working Girl, I changed "Do you need date?" to "Hi baby, looking for some fun?" and the "I'll blow you right here" became "Let me get up close and personal" as it was the same dialogue for women as well as men and I wanted a more universal reply.

You don't change any of the actual workings of the mod - just the dialogue. It's a temporary solution to an obvious niggle with users who complain about dialogue (one of the most common I've noticed) - we all different and have our own ways of what we like - this way you can tailor the dialogue to be as sexy or as filthy as you like. :)

You also keep the integrity of the modders creation as they've put all the hard work into it.

As for this mod, sounds great - off to try it.

It's not actually not that difficult to change dialogue in the CK. I myself changed a few things in "Working Girl" and I am a fledging modder.

All you do is open up the Esp in the CK.

Find the quest - double click on it, click on Dialogue Views (unless it's a script in that case just edit the dialogue in a script editor) and click on each instance - You can change either the initial dialogue or the reply dialogue this way by double clicking the phrase and editing it.

True enough, indeed I did the same in another mod (may have been an early version of AP). If anyone wants to change any of the dialogue they should absolutely feel free to do so - If they want to play with any part of the mod (the dialogue scripts etc) I would encourage them to, I even deliberately included the source for the scripts in the download for that very reason. The more people that get into modding the more mods there will be so it's a win win. If someone does play around with it and breaks it I am more than happy to try and help them fix it again, though keep in mind I am very much a beginner as far as Skyrim scripting goes, indeed the only way I was able to get this to work myself was thanks to Ashal being so helpful and answering some pretty basic questions for me.

That being said I will update the opening dialogue line this evening and re-upload. Would much rather not have it clashing with another modders work :)