Lewd mods and XCOM 2

1 hour ago, xblue555 said:

I am having a issue getting the mods to work I start up the game and it gets stuck in a not responding loop. I can run all the mods I have from steam but not the ones from this site. If I am missing something let me know. also the mod folder is where it should be I think here is a pic of it

Your Mods folder looks correct, but some of the sub-folders inside should not be there.

I guess Config, Content, Src, Script, Localization and "Files for animation" folders have nothing to do here. They are probably part of one mod that you copied incorrectly.

The game startup will try to read each of them as a mod, that they are not, and therefore it will fail and crash.

5 hours ago, Idefix0 said:

Your Mods folder looks correct, but some of the sub-folders inside should not be there.

I guess Config, Content, Src, Script, Localization and "Files for animation" folders have nothing to do here. They are probably part of one mod that you copied incorrectly.

The game startup will try to read each of them as a mod, that they are not, and therefore it will fail and crash.

I found out what mod it was and fixed it. I can only load the game as long as I only have steam mods active any mods that are not steam mods the game does not load.

Edit:  I figured it out they were not in the WOTC game folder

6 hours ago, xblue555 said:

I found out what mod it was and fixed it. I can only load the game as long as I only have steam mods active any mods that are not steam mods the game does not load.

Edit:  I figured it out they were not in the WOTC game folder

I have no other idea, only question :).

Maybe another sub-folder is corrupted. I don't understand why, in your screenshot, we can see zip files and not folders (maybe it's normal with the launcher you are using?)

I'm only using the Steam launcher. Did you try with the Steam launcher once to check if it works? Or did you try activating only one mod from here?

Does anyone know any really cool looking mods that have like these futuristic looking body suit armors? I saw someone using what looked like a white body suit on a female character and it looked really cool on top of having a nice ass. I just like seeing something a soldier might wear as armor while being skin tight, like how Snake's sneaking suit is.

I don't know, I just like skin tight outfits for military use. At least I somewhat know there's actually a layer of defense in there. It looked like this.

Screenshot 2019-06-01 14.09.22.png

11 hours ago, MagnaSonic3000 said:

Does anyone know any really cool looking mods that have like these futuristic looking body suit armors?

I believe that mod is  WOTC Miranda Squadmate https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1163123939

I would like to thank kexx and all his excellent mods

https://steamcommunity.com/id/kexx4556/myworkshopfiles/?appid=268500

I also enjoy the LL pack where my soldiers are chilling out in their panties. It makes  base management a lot more enjoyable.

I have a poster from a long time ago with a on hands and knees pose, but it seems at some point I've switched mods or something to where that pose is no longer available. Anyone know if it was a part of a mod, and if so, what one? Photobooth showing the pose

Poster_016.png

8 hours ago, fun4me said:

I believe that mod is  WOTC Miranda Squadmate https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1163123939

I would like to thank kexx and all his excellent mods

https://steamcommunity.com/id/kexx4556/myworkshopfiles/?appid=268500

I also enjoy the LL pack where my soldiers are chilling out in their panties. It makes  base management a lot more enjoyable.

Oh thanks. I guess I glanced over it because I guess he recolored her outfit to make it look more white, and get rid of most of the black the original outfit is supposed to have, which is why I didn't recognize it.

22 hours ago, MagnaSonic3000 said:

Does anyone know any really cool looking mods that have like these futuristic looking body suit armors? I saw someone using what looked like a white body suit on a female character and it looked really cool on top of having a nice ass. I just like seeing something a soldier might wear as armor while being skin tight, like how Snake's sneaking suit is.

I don't know, I just like skin tight outfits for military use. At least I somewhat know there's actually a layer of defense in there. It looked like this.

this is most definitely not Miranda's outfit , I think it is one of aeronautics's ports but not sure exactly which one, , you should check his list out anyway he has some nice stuff

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034973654/myworkshopfiles/

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2016 at 10:05 AM, Iristrismegistus said:

A few things I've been wondering:

( a) We got some nude women so far, and thats great. What about nude men? How else can I go General Butt Naked on the ayy lmaos

and, if ( a) can be achieved

( B) How about sex between the personnel on the Avenger? Something you can see them doing in the spare time, while you look at the ship.

just read that wiki article and lost my appetite.

agree on the other suggestion.

On 6/12/2019 at 2:51 PM, DeadSomething said:

can someone retexture the various junk in the gameworld?

i mean the posters, magazines, billboards you encounter in the battlemaps.

I believe there used to be a mod like that here but it seems to have been deleted

In any case, I believe it wasn't very complicated. In-game, click "Open" on one of the vanilla posters to see where the posters are saved. Then if you know the format of the images and their respective filenames you can just dump any image you want in there and the game should load them up and show them on the posters etc.

On 4/23/2019 at 11:40 AM, Wrex456 said:

Planning a small update to the LL Pack.

Wrex do you have news of your update?

Don't want to put pressure, But I would like to start a new campaign and I wait for your last update.

Thank you ;)

I have a request if anyone has the time and capacity. I'd like just the harness from the following picture. No clothes, just the straps and gear. Afterall, where are my nude soldiers keeping their bullets? How is that hand gun just hanging there? It's from the resistance DLC and probably is using spart's resistance bashes, but I'm not sure, I just throw mods at it until things look good.

Screenshot (1).png

And since I've poked my head into the forum for the first time, could I also know where to find the slootyarmor_plated mod that was referenced in discussion some time ago? I didn't see it on the homepage. It's probably WOTC, and if so I'll just wait. I'll be buying that eventually.

• 2 weeks later...