Lewd mods and XCOM 2

• 2 weeks later...

On 4/12/2019 at 9:37 PM, Godfrey777 said:

I tried my first game of Xcom 2 after years of ignoring it and I am really thankful to everyone involved with making these mods.
You are the true heroes of humanity!

Poster_010.png.0f498be943021be0d58a9b7966ce025c.png

Couldn`t restrain myself to reply and join my thanks to modders again. You guys just granted very very nice gaming times for us.

On 4/12/2019 at 2:37 PM, Godfrey777 said:

I tried my first game of Xcom 2 after years of ignoring it and I am really thankful to everyone involved with making these mods.
You are the true heroes of humanity!

What pose mod are you using?

On 4/14/2019 at 8:15 AM, Loogie said:

What pose mod are you using? 

[Wotc] Creative Xenos' Community Pose Pack -- you can find it on Steam.
Not sure which position it is, but I hope you are able to enoy it!

Pick up the Zone-tan voice pack while you are at it. She's my top role model ^^

Poster_014.png

All I have ever wanted was a vore animation for the vipers...That and a mod that adds Vipers as playable characters without changing their abilities. I found one that adds playable aliens but I only want the vipers plus it alters their abilities and I already have a mod that lets me alter the vipers abilities so it ends up interfering with that one.

Would prefer a hard cunnilingus with the vipers, coiling around someone and putting their mouth around the pelvis-maybe the victim's legs convulse from time to time

..would also like that, rather than cause death, it would be an unconciousness/capture type of action.

On 4/23/2019 at 11:40 AM, Wrex456 said:

Planning a small update to the LL Pack.

I see it will be Props and not Torsos. It looks great!

Will it be possible to combine with your other torso gears? (just a question, not really a request as I'm not sure to imagine how it would work :classic_wink:)

Hey guys, as I was trying to make a catgirl (more overall colors, cat ears, leopard tattoos), I discovered that the naked body parts from LL Pack support tattoos (thank you so much Wrex) but when you have both arms, the torso and legs tattoos overlap, is there a way to prevent that ? Maybe it is possible to make the right arm tattoo remain the same but making the left one to apply only to itself ? Would I be able to do it through the files ?

Anyways thanks everyone for everything you did, XCOM2 is living a long life thanks to that !

(Ps : if anyone has tiger tattoos somewhere I would be really interested pls)

4 hours ago, Wrex456 said:

They are added in as torso decos (props), and they can be worn with any other jacket type. Only have to match the B cup top with the B cup torso, or the C cups. The sheer and fishnet can even be worn together:

Fantastic!!!

On 11/17/2017 at 8:55 AM, spore123 said:

If you download the Haydee mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/xcom2/mods/620/?

and then install it to you WOTC mod directory: eg.

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Mods

it will show in the list when you launch Xcom. It will show with an exclaimation mark ! in a triangle as not compatible, however it runs fine on my end out of the box, jsut make sure you have an invisible heads mod installed or you'll get funky head stuff going on!

What if it doesn't show the last part; what showing up for me is this 

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame

it's missing a folder that contains the mods, do i need to create a mod folder for it?

1 hour ago, JerichoAzariah said:

What if it doesn't show the last part; what showing up for me is this 

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame

it's missing a folder that contains the mods, do i need to create a mod folder for it?

You may have this one instead:

(...)\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods

Both work for XCOM2 and WarOfTheChoosen mods

If not, you can create it first before downloading the mods from here or from nexus.

On 5/1/2019 at 3:07 PM, Idefix0 said:

You may have this one instead:

(...)\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods

Both work for XCOM2 and WarOfTheChoosen mods

If not, you can create it first before downloading the mods from here or from nexus.

ty for da info ill try to see if i can do some fixes when i get the free time

18 hours ago, Epi GAMES said:

Forgive me but the WOTC Civilians and Hentai mod no longer works. it must come from the download site because every time I download them, they are incomplete.
Am I the only one with this problem?
Thank you.

I just tested the WOTC Civilians mod without any issue. Same size file that the one I downloaded in  December.

Maybe issue with your antivirus software?

59 minutes ago, Idefix0 said:

I just tested the WOTC Civilians mod without any issue. Same size file that the one I downloaded in  December.

Maybe issue with your antivirus software?

If this has scripts and such... it is very likely that an antivirus/security program is causing troubles. If others aren't having problems. I'd suggest that you try (after closing everything and only opening the download / mod thread ) turn off your security / antivirus software and download  the mod and only the mod.. to be as sure as possible nothing else enters while the antivirus is turned off. Then turn it back on.

Also you can try a different network / computer combination.  In case there is something being blocked with the network / computer or other problems... of course this is based on the above statement that the download is working properly from another member(s)

If others are having problems... (many people) then they should chime in might be a bigger problem at play.

On 4/27/2019 at 5:25 AM, Wrex456 said:

They are added in as torso decos (props), and they can be worn with any other jacket type. Only have to match the B cup top with the B cup torso, or the C cups. The sheer and fishnet can even be worn together:

20190426162338_1.jpg.977c86bd091ebc1ed72cb4a49e62efc6.jpg

It's really cool!!! Hope for the update. Will you still update in this link? http://www.mediafire.com/file/4qjv0wen6h0h6c1/WOTC_LL_Pack.rar/file

I am having a issue getting the mods to work I start up the game and it gets stuck in a not responding loop. I can run all the mods I have from steam but not the ones from this site. If I am missing something let me know. also the mod folder is where it should be I think here is a pic of it

Annotation 2019-05-25 174947.png