Lewd mods and XCOM 2

On 1/13/2019 at 4:49 AM, Hagar1987 said:

There's a mod on the steam workshop called "Add Part Names" which allows other mods to define names for things.

Hm, I do have that mod installed, so either I'm mistaken about the names not showing or I have to clean up my mods a bit (again). Thank you

On 1/12/2019 at 1:23 AM, Hagar1987 said:

The post that explains it is on the previous page. Since no one ever presses "Back", here it is again:

This mod is a spiritual successor to "NipSlip". It adds nipple tattoos (and one pubic hair tattoo) so you can customize your soldiers' appearance more. Works best when overlaid on "Rosy Nips" torsos

Screenshots:

Untitled.png.2f11c22475b94f19f67e507b90d84116.pngUntitled2.png.30c93cbbbfb35874b0aa13a58f7e2a22.png

Hagar, can you edit this post and put the download link here as well? Easier for me to include in the index :)

Ever since I downloaded Barebare for WotC my grenadier can't use the R.A.G.E. suit. at first her torso was invisible, then with some downloads of the actual correct mods it fixed itself so that she's fucking forever nude. The armor works fine on literally everyone except the trooper that was supposed to use it, it's been 3 days I try to load into the same mission, realise my game is still fucking broken, come back here and oh god, the index serves literally no purpose since it links to forum threads. Really guys, it's about time we have a page with download links to the latest version of everything. Having to randomly click links and read entire forum pages just to download a minor mod and still fucking break my game for a week. XPyke does a lot by trying to keep up with threads, but it's simply not fucking enough, proof being that my freshly reinstalled game is now broken because I decided it would be sensate to download mods from fucking forum threads (yikes btw). We desperately need a dedicated page to fresh mods, without random gibberish involved. I've uninstalled everything to see if it would unbreak my game but nope, of course it won't, and adding the mods that were supposed to fix this issue doesn't work, CAUSE THERE'S LITERALLY 78 PAGES OF REPEATING MODS TO CHOOSE FROM!

On 12/10/2018 at 3:57 PM, n00bling said:

Yeah make sense since you downloaded the old version.

Here are links to the new version

WoTC:

https://mega.nz/#!xuR2laaR!aiuEHPCvUUC48R0jpE0RVn535pRK0ycc7i5Tk0CLK5A

None-WoTC:

https://mega.nz/#!Ez4V3Qqb!EY3A90ahjo3wEbbdUvIG2zQggiFio1ubqpLnW8-lflU

I dont think the mod index have been updated yet and I havent removed the old mod from being downloaded.

Link don't work. " file you are trying to download no longer exists". Could you please download it again?

Alco thanks for mod, if possible, wish - add more faces to other races.

Made a group of Dark Fetish elf's (oh and one Brown Fetish elf)

Capture4.PNG.0d7dffa9f52fff7439ea8c163a8dbadd.PNG

What my girls are missing are:

- Pointy ears

- Latex\leather skintight clothing with elements of bondage.

Also a catsuits like in Underworld movie would be cool to have :)

Anyway, mod is cool! love it!

On 12/9/2018 at 4:42 PM, Wrex456 said:

Alrighty, back from the dead.

LL Pack:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4qjv0wen6h0h6c1/WOTC_LL_Pack.rar/file

Includes almost every item from the previous Lewd packs. I believe the single only item that isn't here, are the Leather Undies, but everything else is here, including new items. Missing from the Workshop mod, you will find the Flow Top A Cup, Suit Coat with shirt, bras and bikinis in here.

WOTC Civilians:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1nhss2rk87fa8mc/WOTC_Civilians.rar/file

Little fun mod that turns every single NPC of the game into a lewd one. Staff on the avenger, civilians, VIPs, resistance fighters, etc.

@Wrex456 Obviously your mods have the WOTC DLC in the name but is it required to have them work? I just have the base game and downloaded both mods, only to find all the female Avenger crew and my female soldiers to be invisible aside from their heads. Clearly the game is not picking up the textures in your mods. Do I need WOTC for your mods or did I do something wrong? I just really want the nude Avenger crew. Thanks!

3 hours ago, bignstrauss said:

@Wrex456 Obviously your mods have the WOTC DLC in the name but is it required to have them work? I just have the base game and downloaded both mods, only to find all the female Avenger crew and my female soldiers to be invisible aside from their heads. Clearly the game is not picking up the textures in your mods. Do I need WOTC for your mods or did I do something wrong? I just really want the nude Avenger crew. Thanks!

Wrex' current mods all need WOTC.

But if what you want is the Avenger crew nude, I recommend Bareclercs and LewdLily, which disposes of annoying clothing for Lily Shen as well as all female soldiers, scientists and engineers on the ship.

Links:

6 hours ago, eddyboy said:

Wrex' current mods all need WOTC.

But if what you want is the Avenger crew nude, I recommend Bareclercs and LewdLily, which disposes of annoying clothing for Lily Shen as well as all female soldiers, scientists and engineers on the ship.

Links:

@eddyboy Awesome, thanks for the info! Somewhat related, does anyone know if it's possible to make it so that all of my Avenger crew are female? Thanks.

2 hours ago, bignstrauss said:

@eddyboy Awesome, thanks for the info! Somewhat related, does anyone know if it's possible to make it so that all of my Avenger crew are female? Thanks.

Theres a mod in the steam workshop called "gender bias", lets you change the male to female ratio however you want.

1 hour ago, eddyboy said:

Theres a mod in the steam workshop called "gender bias", lets you change the male to female ratio however you want.

Great, thanks a lot! Looks like that mod does what I was looking for. All my crew are nude women now! (Aside from Tygan and Central, which makes sense being major characters.)

Your comment that "major characters being male makes sense" sounds weird to me – Which in itself is weird considering that i had no problem modding the game in a way that naked females get mowed down by the dozens. Anyway, you're welcome :P

Additional tip for WOTC-Owners: The lewd civilians Mod from Wrex is awesome, but gives Avenger clercs panties and stripper boots. You can make them fully naked again by adding the contents of the XComContent.ini file of the bareclerks mod to the same file of WOTC_Civilians

11 hours ago, eddyboy said:

Your comment that "major characters being male makes sense" sounds weird to me – Which in itself is weird considering that i had no problem modding the game in a way that naked females get mowed down by the dozens. Anyway, you're welcome :P

Additional tip for WOTC-Owners: The lewd civilians Mod from Wrex is awesome, but gives Avenger clercs panties and stripper boots. You can make them fully naked again by adding the contents of the XComContent.ini file of the bareclerks mod to the same file of WOTC_Civilians

Wait, aren't Tygan and Central still present in the various rooms of the Avenger for you? Or did you find a way to remove them?

Oh that's a good tip! I had noticed that. Also have you noticed the occasional solider T-posing in the hangar in front of the drop ship? It can be fixed by just going to the map and back so the rooms reshuffle their occupants, it's just a little annoying.

On 1/23/2019 at 11:56 PM, XcomUser777 said:

Link don't work. " file you are trying to download no longer exists". Could you please download it again?

Alco thanks for mod, if possible, wish - add more faces to other races.

Go to the mod Index thread that will get you to the newest version of the mod and links that work.

Those links you tried to use are old and no longer work.

I'd just like to say a heartfelt thanks to all the modders here for their hard work on these things.  I just got back into XCOM 2 WOTC last week, got into a modding frenzy (using Odd's list as a base) and was pleased to find a whole bunch of really beautifully done outfits and lewd bits and bobs here.  Tons of fun!  I'm currently rocking 407 mods (about a quarter of that voicepacks, mind you) and it all seems to be hanging together very nicely so far (soon to start plasma).

I'm playing on Legend Ironman, and I find that the more you get into the dress-up, the more you love your characters, the more it hurts when you lose them, the better a player of XCOM 2 you become.  :)  (With this session, after a rocky start, I remembered the absolute number one golden rule of XCOM - never reveal fog of war after your first move (or at most, your second, if you're VERY experienced)!) 

Great game, great modding community!

I have been struggling with the prostitution mod for quite some time now.

For whatever reason I don't get any Elirium or Alloys when I send my soldiers to infiltrate. Intel and supplies are working fine but that's it.

I tried debugging the mod but there are no red screen errors, log entries or anything being mentioned in the console when running in debug mode.

Does someone else have this problem and maybe a fix for that or can point me in the right direction?

I'm completely new to XCOM modding but I think this code in Prostitution_HeadquartersProject.uc is responsible for adding the items:

if (XComHQ != none)
{
	NewXComHQ = XComGameState_HeadquartersXCom(NewGameState.CreateStateObject(class'XComGameState_HeadquartersXCom', XComHQ.ObjectID));
	NewGameState.AddStateObject(NewXComHQ);
	NewXComHQ.Projects.RemoveItem(WhoreProject.GetReference());
	NewGameState.RemoveStateObject(WhoreProject.ObjectID);
	NewXComHQ.AddResource(NewGameState, Name(Alert.RewardName), Alert.Rewards);			
}

I wanted to check whether AddResource is implemented correctly but I couldn't even find any usable ressources or docs where all the functions are listed. Also the XCOM SDK seems to really strip down the VS functions. I can't even jump to declarations or find usages. Is that normal?

I ran XCOM with default options and only the prostitution mod enabled so there should be nothing interfering with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!