Lewd mods and XCOM 2

9 hours ago, Joe Pineapples said:

couldn't be more vague if i tried but here i go,i stumbled across an outfit on the Workshop,custom character with a different body,rounded butt and large breasts,didn't d/l it as i don't have WOTC,buggered if i can find it again, but is there any way of doing this to base characters ? or did the author use Armour to achieve the results as she can only wear one type of armour

Are you talking about Haydee Mod? From what I understand, it's just armor.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1794025497

Thank you all for the mods.  And a tip of the hat to you Wrex for coming back with updated links.  Curious if Bareclerks in no longer needed?  Link is dead.  I'm doing Vanilla again to try out LongWar mod, I see one for WoTC but not ready for Beta yet. Well just wanted to say thanks to all the modders and others who help with all the info.  Going back to the shadows now. ;)

On 11/18/2019 at 7:00 AM, Wrex456 said:

Dear God, some of these work as Duo Poses. The possibilities...they're endless.

These are starting to become somewhat quick to make, which is good.

Poster_047.png

The poses look great, though I have to ask - what hair pack mod are you using for the hair on the right? I can't seem to find it on DFHP/its previous versions/variants or Kexx's WoTC Female Hair Pack (The two packs I'm using). Thank you for your time, and keep up the great work!

18 hours ago, 610685902 said:

Just run in a question, how you guys remove customization? like the fishnet, once you put it on, no way to remove it.

WOTC Invisible Parts for Hero Units

^This could help.  It adds invisible parts for the new slots added by WOTC.  It's for the units added by the factions (skirmishers, reapers, and templars) but works for normal soldiers as well.  

Otherwise you may be experiencing a bug.  I know the Doki Doki Literature Club cosmetic mod has something similar where an item continues to display until you exit the soldier customization menu.

Hello , I have downloaded the mods but when I equip an armor different from the starter ones I always get non-customizable zipper pants . Am I missing a mod to make armors invisible ?  or someone knows how can I fix it to remove the zipper pants without removing armor ?

Hello all.

Thank you Wrex456  for returning to modding, your work is trully amazing :)

Also, can i make a suggestion ? (or a Christmas wish, but i'm a bit late for that ^^)

Your last update introduce an amazing fishnet top for our xcom girls, but we are missing a fishnet bottom (a revealing one, obviously !) to complete the set. :)

Do you think you could create one ?

Thank you again for your work.

Hi. I'm an extreme newbie when it comes to modding and I'm trying to create some stockings for my characters. Specifically, I'm trying to make a tattoo that resembles stockings, because that seems far easier than other options and allows for changing of colour in-game.

The problem is, any tattoo texture is applied to the selected upper limb and across the chest, as well as the legs. These can be covered up or changed to "bare" models that somehow (how?) disallow tattoos, but that rather restricts the outfit choices.

The question is, how can I make a tattoo appear only on the characters legs?

Ok this the mods are nice but it takes  hours to find the working downloads and working mods. Most of "Index" Links just send me to more text but not the download for the mod. would be nice if the Index will be updatet with direkt download links for the mods. Or make it like fallout or skyrim with extra channels for each mod. ?

6 hours ago, Melli85 said:

Ok this the mods are nice but it takes  hours to find the working downloads and working mods. Most of "Index" Links just send me to more text but not the download for the mod. would be nice if the Index will be updatet with direkt download links for the mods. Or make it like fallout or skyrim with extra channels for each mod. ?

I've been barking up that tree for years. I don't know why everyone who makes XCOM 2 mods on here refuses to make mod download pages.

Anyone out there ever try to get skyrim costumes ported into Xcom2? A lot of nice mods out there from other games would make for a great selection. Been on an Xcom2 frenzy the last few days and keep thinking about lewd mods from other games. And some features from Phoenix Point like the command map mechanics and the need for multiple bases were kinda nice. I keep making new soldiers in Xcom2 but after a while I remember that I only use a handful of troopers =/ Having outposts for extra barracks capacity, to collect supplies, launch guerrilla missions with outpost units, added stuff that sounds like epic BS to create... Would be nice though. 

You are talking about one dude's pipedream of getting Wrex to do a custom mod for what he had in mind.  Be advised, the mods put up on this site are free!!!!.  Be happy that there are still nice people on the world who don't need a paycheck to do something fun, or good, and are not promoting evil.  Your vote can make all of that stay, or go away.