Lewd mods and XCOM 2

7 hours ago, Wrex456 said:

Re: Leather Boots. Sadly no, they won't work because they're high heels, and they would clip through the foot, as it's slanted, and the vanilla foot is flat against the ground.

Shame. No worries though, they are still lovely.

7 hours ago, Wrex456 said:

Re: Localization. Yeah, CHL update allows for it. I've started but it takes a while and it's just an annoying grind. Eventually they'll get properly named.

I'd be happy to send you the localization files I modified myself, but not sure if it will actually save time (double checking my work versus doing it yourself). Still, I'm more than happy to help with the grind.

Has anyone managed to track down the buff/athletic body (non-nude(thou I would like nude version)) from few pages back ??? As I want some different body types for my soldiers ... also kinda a request... there used to be a smaller (smaller legs(nude)) bottom/legs. But now after I redownloaded/updated some mods I can't find them.

4 hours ago, Dekrosse said:

You really do some remarkable work, Wrex.  I've said that before I think, but you really do great stuff for Xcom 2.

+1 :classic_wink:

@Wrex456, I may also have said it already but I think it's the first time I play a video game smiling all along the game, and it's because of your mods. :classic_smile:

To paraphrase what you just said above, using your lewd mods is just too much fun.

Thanks a lot

And I have to start a new campaign then, I forgot some of those stuff, like this 4th haircut for instance.

So I was wondering if someone would be able to help me. i downloaded the torso pack main and 2.0 for vanilla and i added all the mod's to the xcomgame folder mods, like usual in the steam folder, but when i go in game many of the meshes are invisible. some work. but some dont. any one have ideas?

The same issue applies to the slooty power and regular armors. but i am thinking that those mods are only WOTC so thats why they are invis?
Thanks guys/girls

6 hours ago, Verity Phear said:

So I was wondering if someone would be able to help me. i downloaded the torso pack main and 2.0 for vanilla and i added all the mod's to the xcomgame folder mods, like usual in the steam folder, but when i go in game many of the meshes are invisible. some work. but some dont. any one have ideas?

The same issue applies to the slooty power and regular armors. but i am thinking that those mods are only WOTC so thats why they are invis?
Thanks guys/girls

I always believed that the information "required" is erroneous for the main pack. Pack 2.0 should be used as standalone. You can try easily to select only one and see if it solves your issue.

You are probably right for sloot armors and sloot plates (?) armors only usable with WOTC but I'm not sure. I don't use them myself anymore.

So I am pre-emptively looking through the exiting mods of this game (might snatch it with full DLCs on Black Friday) and found myself surprised to not find (easily without a massive digging) any mods for the... Vipers ? The serpent ladies, outside of a small and weak change to their animations, nothing truely NSFW or sexy at all.

Any pointers to a good set of mods for the game that I could use when I come to have it ? sexy, NFSW, gameplay enhancements, anything is a go really...

10 hours ago, Wrex456 said:

Dear God, some of these work as Duo Poses. The possibilities...they're endless.

That's what I was wondering about.

How hard is to pose the aliens? There's several poses with them in the community pose pack, so I'm assuming it's possible to create sex poses - the question is the difficulty. If it's relatively easy, that would make for terrific captured posters and ADVENT propaganda.

Gotta figure out how to mod for games...

I know we're able to mod game effects and stats, as well as maps-but what about animations?

Can we make mods that change animations for the Vipers?

My idea is that Vipers should primarily try to capture people, and the animation would be flipping the soldiers upside down and putting mouth to pelvis.

Rather than killing the soldiers constricted by the vipers, they'd K.O them and then drag them to the edge of the map for an exit

Then I'd make a special "Snake nest" map for prisoner rescues where the soldiers captured by vipers are still in the midst of them being tended, and going in there has a risk of your team getting grabbed as well.

...but hey, my mod ideas are OH So realistic XD

1 hour ago, Wrex456 said:

I'm personally not interested in anything of the sort, so don't expect anything explicitly sexual from my mods.

But to answer your question, posing aliens is just as easy/hard to pose humans.

That's totally fair - I was just wondering what the difficulty in doing so would be, not asking you to do it. I think your contributions are insanely great!

On 11/18/2019 at 7:21 AM, Verity Phear said:

Okay thanks for the tips, will try that now. But honestly, i really hoped to find something slooty and provacative, could only find the nudes haha :P Does anyone have any idea where there are some slightly tamer mods, for clothes, that i can play with around my GF lol :D

Check Aeronautic's mods in the workshop. Quite a few of those should fit your criteria.

On 11/27/2019 at 3:45 PM, Cyriann said:

I'm honestly surprised to see the Vipers haven't been lewded like... At all.

? Yeah me too, I always figured female = natural target.   On the other hand the nude enemies that we do have (Archons and troopers) are totally cool. ?

On 12/4/2019 at 3:46 AM, SexDwarf2250 said:

1. Are those tattoos in the LL tattoo pack or something else? If the latter, how can I get them?

2. Is the adult modding scene for XCom2 pretty much dead? Seems I haven't seen anything new (substantial at least) in like almost a year.

adult maybe. but steam workshop is kicking )

couldn't be more vague if i tried but here i go,i stumbled across an outfit on the Workshop,custom character with a different body,rounded butt and large breasts,didn't d/l it as i don't have WOTC,buggered if i can find it again, but is there any way of doing this to base characters ? or did the author use Armour to achieve the results as she can only wear one type of armour