Lewd mods and XCOM 2

On 12/23/2018 at 6:59 AM, ghaan said:

I've made some adjustments to wrex's old mods, to readd the items that were removed in his new uploads, and after getting his permission to do so, I've uploaded them.

There are 4 mods - torso and leg packs for both the very first (WOTC compatible) upload, and the more recent expanded pack. They are compatible with the new workshop / LL packs (as far as I can tell - make sure to backup your character pool, just in case). I've edited the files so that only the items that were removed or changed are added back in. I've also renamed the items (meaning you'll have to add them to the soldiers that had them again). Keeping the same names caused weird stuff to happen that I didn't understand, and I wanted to make sure I don't accidentally overwrite anything in wrex's new packs. Keep in mind that these are still very much wrex's items - I didn't edit any meshes or anything - I just added his changed / removed stuff back in, because I'm a sucker for variety and don't care if the outfit list takes 3 minutes to load :P

List of items contained in this upload (and what happened to them in the new version, which caused me to include them here);
TorsoRack ("v1"):
ACup (tanlines)
BCup (tanlines)
CCup (tanlines)
DCup (tanlines)
Bikini (altered)
Bikini2 (altered)
Bikini3 (removed)
Bikini4 (removed)
ME3 Liara (removed)
Strap (moved to gear/props)
Coat (moved to gear/props)

LegRack ("v1"):
Power Chaps (removed)
Unzipped Shorts Thong (removed)
Undies (different colour)
Stripper Boots (moved to gear/props)
Power Boots (moved to gear/props)
Cargo Low (moved to gear/props)
Cargo High (moved to gear/props)
Bikini Boots (moved to gear/props)
Heart (removed)
Jeans (altered)

Torso_Sack ("v2"):
ACup (altered)
BCup (altered)
ME2 Jack Toppless (removed)
ME3 Jack Topless (moved to gear/props)
Lost Shirt (different colour)
Bikini4 (altered)
Bra Sheer (altered)

Leg_Sack ("v2"):
Landing Strip (altered)
Full (altered)
Thong (different colour)
Sweatpants (different colour)
Leather Undies (removed)

Here's the DL link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/b7pqtab7tr0a0ss/WOTC_old_wrex_items_restored.7z

This is the first time I've uploaded anything, so if the link doesn't work (or I've inadvertently uploaded something I'm not allowed to), tell me and I'll fix it.

Good job buddy! Added to the index!

Some Questions:

Is it possible to configure the default outfit on the recent lewd civilians mod? Or is it hard-coded? Stripper boots are gross (no offence to anyone who likes them, just my opinion) 

Can we have that XCom necklace as an accessory for soldiers?

Has anyone else noticed that the female archons no longer show up, or is it just me?

I've created a "successor" mod to the old "nipslip" mod which isn't being updated, with (in my opinion) better tattoos for lewdifying your soldiers. What's the best way to get it up on here?Untitled.png.2f11c22475b94f19f67e507b90d84116.pngUntitled2.png.30c93cbbbfb35874b0aa13a58f7e2a22.png

On 1/5/2019 at 5:36 AM, Hagar1987 said:

Some Questions:

Is it possible to configure the default outfit on the recent lewd civilians mod? Or is it hard-coded? Stripper boots are gross (no offence to anyone who likes them, just my opinion) 

Has anyone else noticed that the female archons no longer show up, or is it just me?

I've created a "successor" mod to the old "nipslip" mod which isn't being updated, with (in my opinion) better tattoos for lewdifying your soldiers. What's the best way to get it up on here?Untitled.png.2f11c22475b94f19f67e507b90d84116.pngUntitled2.png.30c93cbbbfb35874b0aa13a58f7e2a22.png

you can upload the mod to a filesharing site like mediafire or here

On 1/5/2019 at 6:36 AM, Hagar1987 said:

Some Questions:

You should be able to change the "clothing" of the civilians by editing the XComContent.ini file of the mod, and changing the stripper boots line to a different item of clothing. I am using the WOTC_Civilians archive (at least from what I recall), and it does allow one to change them, though it does seem like a pain.

I seem to recall having the XCOM necklace as a neck option, though I may be remembering wrong.

Can't answer about the female archons, since I'm also using A Better Everything and it does change the archons (it does use boobed archons as enemies at later levels though).

And thank you for uploading your work.

On 1/3/2019 at 8:40 AM, Nitefall said:

Correct.   They do show up on mods checklist now but not in the game.

Hm, then I'm kinda out of ideas, except to suggest (if you haven't already) to try it with both the ...\XCOM 2\XComGame\mods  AND the ...\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen/XComGame/Mods directories ... I remember having trouble getting mods to work with the WOTC one, but never figured out why. Other people have obviously gotten it to work with the WOTC one, so best try both.

1 hour ago, JMich_GR said:

You should be able to change the "clothing" of the civilians by editing the XComContent.ini file of the mod, and changing the stripper boots line to a different item of clothing.

If I remember correctly, the civ outfits are "onesies", i.e. you can't configure the body parts separately. But if only some of the outfits have the boots you dislike, you could deactivate those. (add a ";" in front of the line in XComContent.ini, or remove the line entirely)

5 hours ago, ghaan said:

If I remember correctly, the civ outfits are "onesies", i.e. you can't configure the body parts separately. But if only some of the outfits have the boots you dislike, you could deactivate those. (add a ";" in front of the line in XComContent.ini, or remove the line entirely)

Hm, seems like you're right. I did see a couple of "legs" parts in the ini file, but those seem to be for the scientists and the VIPs.

4 hours ago, mindloss said:

FYI - the link to the new version of WOTC facesofxcom is no longer working.

No, it Works Fine. I tested it, and all Downloads are working correctly.

Maybe there is something wrong with your Browser, or your Anti Virus Program is Blocking the Download ?

Until today Wrex456 didn't Answer my Question here, so I am Asking you Guys for a Way to do this by myself to make the Stockings Paintable.

Is anybody here, who can Help me with this?

On 1/9/2019 at 12:09 AM, Hagar1987 said:

Thanks for the replies JMich_GR and ghaan. I'll check out the file.

P.S. Do I have to do anything to get my mod into the index?

Just post here, I'll edit the index and include your link :D

On 6/15/2016 at 11:50 AM, moomany said:

Good 2: BareBareMod now has double copies of each body part (arms/torso/legs), one set allowing tattoos, one set disabling them, the ones that allow are usually higher on the list than the ones that dont. Here's some test tattoos mapped only for torso or legs. mootattats.zip

post-21067-0-82917400-1466014556_thumb.jpgpost-21067-0-64060600-1466015742_thumb.jpgpost-21067-0-93530600-1466014579_thumb.jpg

Sorry for digging up 2016 stuff, but I want to know if this mootattats.zip work with WOTC or there are newer versions?

16 hours ago, Hagar1987 said:

The post that explains it is on the previous page. Since no one ever presses "Back", here it is again:

This mod is a spiritual successor to "NipSlip". It adds nipple tattoos (and one pubic hair tattoo) so you can customize your soldiers' appearance more. Works best when overlaid on "Rosy Nips" torsos

Screenshots:

Nice work, I like the pub tattoo.  But I wonder what the nipples actually do?  On my side I only see it coloring the nipples with whatever chosen color for tattoo.  And it's not 100% covering so I can't use it as a nipple pad either.  What am I not seeing?

On 1/11/2019 at 9:18 AM, Phnx said:

Any interest in this?

It's non-nude for now. But I still have the textures if someone wants to add "details". ?

Oh this is amazing work.  Maybe don't make it too tense like her veins are about to pop.  But XCOM really only has 1 body type (and terrible face selection) that makes everyone look like clones.  I have tried to make female version of a badass topless sweaty muscular commando with a minigun (like Rambo) but all I get is a skinny girl with her arms barely able to hold up that minigun for a photoshoot. 

There is a slightly muscular female bare arms out there.  They seem to clip with a lot of outfit, but that's ok because they are meant to be used as bare arms.  But I still hope for a little bigger arms.  Not every woman should looks like runway model with tiny arms and tiny waist.

18 hours ago, Hagar1987 said:

Works best when overlaid on "Rosy Nips" torsos

Question, how exactly do you get the torsos to show names instead of "torso 20" or so? Do I need an extra mod or just to grab an up to date version of the torso mod? Or is that change included in the better nipples mod?

4 hours ago, JMich_GR said:

Question, how exactly do you get the torsos to show names instead of "torso 20" or so? Do I need an extra mod or just to grab an up to date version of the torso mod? Or is that change included in the better nipples mod?

There's a mod on the steam workshop called "Add Part Names" which allows other mods to define names for things.

6 hours ago, tomomi1922 said:

Nice work, I like the pub tattoo.  But I wonder what the nipples actually do?  On my side I only see it coloring the nipples with whatever chosen color for tattoo.  And it's not 100% covering so I can't use it as a nipple pad either.  What am I not seeing?

It's mainly so you can have lighter, darker, or redder nipples than the default texture. If you think it's not working properly, please post a screenshot so I can see what it looks like on your end.

56 minutes ago, Hagar1987 said:

There's a mod on the steam workshop called "Add Part Names" which allows other mods to define names for things.

It's mainly so you can have lighter, darker, or redder nipples than the default texture. If you think it's not working properly, please post a screenshot so I can see what it looks like on your end.

Basically a tint, to have green nipple if I so choose?  I think it works exactly as intended.  I was under the impression that it make change the look of the nipple. 

I really really like the full pubes tattoo.  But I can't help notice some part of the tattoo actually got to the ... arm pit.  Not sure if it is a glitch or mod, but tattoos in my game are placed all over.   First screen shot with white tattoo, it adds the chip on the left shoulder (because the arm I use is strictly No tattoo).  You notice the white dot near her knees?  That is the duplicate tattoo of the nipples.  Second screenshot is even worse, the pubes is over the shoulder.  I personally do not understand how XCOM 2 handles tattoo but a lot of my tattoos, both vanilla and mods, go all over the place. 

Screenshot (462).png

Screenshot (465).png