Lewd mods and XCOM 2

i apologize if this as been answered before, but here the problem i have i have the Torso legs and prop from here, but not sure where the latest version of them are, those i have come into conflict with Wrexx" Wotc Female Clothing pack". so if anyone could link me to the proper location on this forum where i could find the latest patch mod.

Thank for the time

PS where we can look to see if we have private message on this forum … couldn't find the place witch is somewhat embarrassing to say the least.

8 hours ago, srg09 said:

i apologize if this as been answered before, but here the problem i have i have the Torso legs and prop from here, but not sure where the latest version of them are, those i have come into conflict with Wrexx" Wotc Female Clothing pack". so if anyone could link me to the proper location on this forum where i could find the latest patch mod.

Thank for the time

PS where we can look to see if we have private message on this forum … couldn't find the place witch is somewhat embarrassing to say the least.

Wrex456's Clothing NSFW and SFW mods replace all his former Torso, Legs and Prop mods.

If you try to use them all, you will get conflict. Most of the former mods items are in the 2 new mods but not all of them, and some have been changed.

If you want to use all items from the first Torso, Legs and Prop mods that are not anymore in the last two mods, you can use instead the LL_Pack (ghaan) mod.

Ghaan made a great work to compile all the former items from the first versions into a new one compatible with Wrex456's Clothing NSFW and SFW mods.

With these 3 mods, you get all the Wrex456's items.

Wrexx456 let's make sure that i have what your saying clear (English is my second language and it's getting more and more rusty every year i fear),

So when you say stand alone are you referring to LL_pack (ghaan) and your mod or did you updated your WOTC female clothing pack from steam workshop so the 3 mod here  ( torso, legs & props ) will no longer conflict and now it safe to resub to the steam mod ( i won't have to go through the process of having to go refit all my 200+ soldier that have the lew mod on them ) ??

Is that it?

On 1/11/2019 at 8:18 PM, Phnx said:

Any interest in this?

27170487BEE260E68C08A8CA11860F8972201B1A

23F2B94F139A2B08889220C73A300B2AF01D2BC8

It's non-nude for now. But I still have the textures if someone wants to add "details". ?

Please! At least release the SFW version at workshop would be great. Is it a overall replacement or just a body part?

On 9/10/2017 at 7:31 PM, moomany said:

Well, here's a barebareWOTC update, most probably only works with WOTC Barebaremod WOTC.zip

Make sure any old versions are deleted, from the WOTC folder and the base X2 folder.

Updated female body, might not look like much, but it's been mostly redone. Nipple normal map shamelessly stolen from kexx's valkyrie.

Added male torso and legs, will have to add arms for people without anarchy dlc sometime, X2 rig is not really designed for a third limb between legs, any animation with large leg movements cause clipping and weird distortions, there aren't enough bones for cleaner skinning.

Added entries for Reapers, works out the box.

Added entries for Templars, retextured templar arms to remove shoulder cloth, interestingly, normal templars have thicker arms (won't work with the nude torso, so I kept the thinner arms). Plan on adding glow to body and legs.

Added entries for Skirmishers, this will require a load of work, none of the textures match, the arms have different skinning, will take a while to fix.

Anything missing or invisible tell me, I've got all the dlc and xpac so I have no idea what other see if they don't have anarchy's 

@mike24 Here's the fbx files Files for Animations.zip with male and female nude bodies (no genital bones, but has every standard bone from X2 skeleton), the Viper fbx, and all the animations associated with the bind ability (viper animations in viper folder, soldier animations in XCOM Soldier folder, there is only one set, the devs filter it or something for females.)

Edit: Oh and this XCOM2Mods_Animation.pdf might be useful, it's from the sdk folder, I can't find the ma file it talks about so you've only got my fbx files to work with. Tell me if you want anything else, but control rigs (what ever they are) aren't accessible.

@vixi well this answers your question tongue.png

@Xpyke It's probably easier for people if you update your post (apparently just writing  on different posts doesn't put up a link), just note, both of these new ones are designed for WOTC only, might work with base, but most probably not.

Now it invisible :(

On 2/11/2019 at 7:19 AM, g0ring said:

I have been struggling with the prostitution mod for quite some time now.

For whatever reason I don't get any Elirium or Alloys when I send my soldiers to infiltrate. Intel and supplies are working fine but that's it.

I tried debugging the mod but there are no red screen errors, log entries or anything being mentioned in the console when running in debug mode.

Does someone else have this problem and maybe a fix for that or can point me in the right direction?

I'm completely new to XCOM modding but I think this code in Prostitution_HeadquartersProject.uc is responsible for adding the items:

if (XComHQ != none)
{
	NewXComHQ = XComGameState_HeadquartersXCom(NewGameState.CreateStateObject(class'XComGameState_HeadquartersXCom', XComHQ.ObjectID));
	NewGameState.AddStateObject(NewXComHQ);
	NewXComHQ.Projects.RemoveItem(WhoreProject.GetReference());
	NewGameState.RemoveStateObject(WhoreProject.ObjectID);
	NewXComHQ.AddResource(NewGameState, Name(Alert.RewardName), Alert.Rewards);			
}

I wanted to check whether AddResource is implemented correctly but I couldn't even find any usable ressources or docs where all the functions are listed. Also the XCOM SDK seems to really strip down the VS functions. I can't even jump to declarations or find usages. Is that normal?

I ran XCOM with default options and only the prostitution mod enabled so there should be nothing interfering with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

same :(

So I am looking for an experience modder to assist with a Curvy armor edits mod I am trying to get going. So far I have a modeller willing to do the edits but need someone that knows how to use the editor. I am an illustrator by trade and have no idea how to work this thing.

I have seen xcom modders take commissions before so I am willing to pay or trade illustration work ( I am an illustrator ).

If you are interested, please send me a PM with your prices or art trade offers.

On 2/10/2019 at 8:19 PM, g0ring said:

For whatever reason I don't get any Elirium or Alloys when I send my soldiers to infiltrate. Intel and supplies are working fine but that's it.

I tried debugging the mod but there are no red screen errors, log entries or anything being mentioned in the console when running in debug mode.

Does someone else have this problem and maybe a fix for that or can point me in the right direction?

I'm completely new to XCOM modding but I think this code in Prostitution_HeadquartersProject.uc is responsible for adding the items:

if (XComHQ != none)
{
	NewXComHQ = XComGameState_HeadquartersXCom(NewGameState.CreateStateObject(class'XComGameState_HeadquartersXCom', XComHQ.ObjectID));
}

I wanted to check whether AddResource is implemented correctly but I couldn't even find any usable ressources or docs where all the functions are listed. Also the XCOM SDK seems to really strip down the VS functions. I can't even jump to declarations or find usages. Is that normal?

I ran XCOM with default options and only the prostitution mod enabled so there should be nothing interfering with it.

From what I read in the code, the reward type depends on the type of "mission", ellerium and alloys are only reward for breeding type "missions"

EDIT: The place you are looking at does not determine the type of rewards, it only adds the rewards, the rewards are determined where you see Alert.RewardName = something, If you need any help with it I can try and change somethings on the code, I could probably change it to have more than one reward type and maybe even loot

The thing that always got me with the prostitution mod is on the breeding missions, what kind of aliens the girl has sex with seems to be determined by her rank, which makes no sense because if you're infiltrating the breeding facility the aliens would have no idea what her XCOM rank is.

On 2/27/2019 at 4:51 PM, samukynha said:

From what I read in the code, the reward type depends on the type of "mission", ellerium and alloys are only reward for breeding type "missions"

EDIT: The place you are looking at does not determine the type of rewards, it only adds the rewards, the rewards are determined where you see Alert.RewardName = something, If you need any help with it I can try and change somethings on the code, I could probably change it to have more than one reward type and maybe even loot

Breeding = Infiltration

It's a bit confusing at first.

When a soldier completes the "breeding" type mission I get the dialog and it says that x amount of Elirium/Alloys were added, but that is just not the case. The numbers stay the same, no matter how many times my soldiers complete these missions.

If you got some time to spare, I'm sure the community would be grateful if you picked up the mod and developed it further. If I traced the history back correctly, there have been at least three other developers who worked on it and abandoned it shortly after.

On 3/1/2019 at 7:54 PM, g0ring said:

Breeding = Infiltration

It's a bit confusing at first.

When a soldier completes the "breeding" type mission I get the dialog and it says that x amount of Elirium/Alloys were added, but that is just not the case. The numbers stay the same, no matter how many times my soldiers complete these missions.

If you got some time to spare, I'm sure the community would be grateful if you picked up the mod and developed it further. If I traced the history back correctly, there have been at least three other developers who worked on it and abandoned it shortly after.

It may be that the strings are wrong, I can change them to numbers and on the call to add resources sub in the proper value for each number, as I don't even see what is on the array for the resource names, nor if  it has any values at all

5 minutes ago, Hunter136 said:

I'm surprised I haven't seen any attempts at lewd/sexual poses for the photo booth yet.

From what I understand the mod community's impression was that new photo poses required skeleton re-rigging.  Then Iridar (sp?) made an entirely new one just for one of his mod photos and proved them all misinformed, or something. I don't remember all the details.  

On 2/10/2019 at 4:19 PM, g0ring said:

if (XComHQ != none)
{
}

I remember that bug. Fixed it when I tweaked the Prostitution mod with some custom changes for myself.

If you're new to modding, the easiest thing to resolve the issue is to open the Prostitution.int file, find the lines:

RewardName[2]=Alien Alloys
RewardName[3]=Elerium

And change them to: 

RewardName[2]=AlienAlloy
RewardName[3]=EleriumDust

Of course, the issue is that now you'll mess up the text display in game.

If you're feeling more adventurous, you can fix the underlying issue in code. The problem is this line:

Here, it tries to cast the property Alert.RewardName into a Name property. The problem is that in code, Alert.RewardName is assigned the value declared in the *.int file, which isn't the exact spelling of the resource that the AddResource(...) function expects.

So to fix it, you'll want to declare a local property in OnProjectCompleted(), something like:

local string resource;

Modify the switch statement in the same method:

case 0:
                    Alert.Rewards = IntelRewardBase + UnitState.GetSoldierRank() * IntelRewardRank + `SYNC_RAND(IntelRewardRand);
                    Alert.RewardName = RewardName[1];
                    Alert.Rewardstring = RewardString[1];
                    resource = "Intel";
                break;
                case 1:
                    Alert.Rewards  = AlloyRewardBase + UnitState.GetSoldierRank() * AlloyRewardRank + `SYNC_RAND(AlloyRewardRand);
                    Alert.RewardName = RewardName[2];
                    Alert.Rewardstring = RewardString[2];
                    resource = "AlienAlloy";
                break;
                case 2:
                    Alert.Rewards  = DustRewardBase + UnitState.GetSoldierRank() * DustRewardRank + `SYNC_RAND(DustRewardRand);
                    Alert.RewardName = RewardName[3];
                    Alert.Rewardstring = RewardString[3];
                    resource = "EleriumDust";
                break;

Then modify the AddResource line:

NewXComHQ.AddResource(NewGameState, Name(resource), Alert.Rewards);    

Compile and voila, you should get the appropriate resources and still have proper text display.

Edit: Fun fact, IIRC from looking at the code, there may have been an attempt to add image(s) to the Prostitution mod (suppose to be shown when the alert popups), but that evidently didn't pan out. 

3 hours ago, Dekrosse said:

From what I understand the mod community's impression was that new photo poses required skeleton re-rigging.  Then Iridar (sp?) made an entirely new one just for one of his mod photos and proved them all misinformed, or something. I don't remember all the details.  

Regardless, I hope we get more sexual content for the game, especially for the photobooth.

56 minutes ago, endersgame said:

Fun fact, IIRC from looking at the code, there may have been an attempt to add image(s) to the Prostitution mod (suppose to be shown when the alert popups), but that evidently

didn't pan out. 

That would be amazing, especially if we do get sexual stuff for the photobooth.

13 hours ago, endersgame said:

I remember that bug. Fixed it when I tweaked the Prostitution mod with some custom changes for myself.

If you're new to modding, the easiest thing to resolve the issue is to open the Prostitution.int file, find the lines:

Thanks for directing me to that.  It allowed me to find the strings that display ingame so I could customize the mod further to my liking!

16 hours ago, endersgame said:

[...]

Awesome!
I already expected it to have something to do with the name, but I had no clue what the function expects. I'm gonna try this in my next run!

Thank you for the detailed answer, I'm sure I can get this to work properly.

On 3/5/2019 at 2:02 PM, g0ring said:

Awesome!
I already expected it to have something to do with the name, but I had no clue what the function expects. I'm gonna try this in my next run!

Thank you for the detailed answer, I'm sure I can get this to work properly.

The function expects the enum name for the items, you can put in anything in there, it may not work perfectly with everything, also it's terrible practice to use the rewardName used for callbacks to add items as the same to display it, I'm 100% sure there is a function that returns the actual display text, I haven't checked for it, but considering the way things are handled on xcom, there must be something that does it, it's also possible to modify the class of the alert to include extra properties, which it's something I'm thinking on doing, though I first need to sort my load order and find what works and what doesn't, looking to add grimmy's lootboxes, datapads, datacaches and elerium cores, I will need to think up a way to balance it, for now I still haven't found time to sort through my mods, If anyone has any tips on how to tag/sort mods for ease of testing, i'd appreciate it, for now I put clothing mods together as they likely won't break anything

On a side note to anyone interested in the prostitution mod, I think there should be a disclaimer stating that it's not 100% functional at the moment and sending a soldier away could cause them to bug out and not be available for mission duty for many days.

On 3/6/2019 at 6:22 PM, samukynha said:

The function expects the enum name for the items, you can put in anything in there, it may not work perfectly with everything, also it's terrible practice to use the rewardName used for callbacks to add items as the same to display it, I'm 100% sure there is a function that returns the actual display text, I haven't checked for it, but considering the way things are handled on xcom, there must be something that does it, it's also possible to modify the class of the alert to include extra properties, which it's something I'm thinking on doing, though I first need to sort my load order and find what works and what doesn't, looking to add grimmy's lootboxes, datapads, datacaches and elerium cores, I will need to think up a way to balance it, for now I still haven't found time to sort through my mods, If anyone has any tips on how to tag/sort mods for ease of testing, i'd appreciate it, for now I put clothing mods together as they likely won't break anything

I went full barbarian with my mods.
Activated them all in whatever order I got them and when I encountered any errors I just disabled them (kinda) one-by-one until the faulty mod was found.

It takes quite some time though. I had my last XCOM setup up and running after a whopping 6 days of debugging (=

• 2 weeks later...