SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

Update!

Non-Sexlab Animations Pack is required if you want to see the new animations!!!!

Will I make a standalone version?  Maybe, it depends on how I feel.

Again, thnx for your hard work. IMHO you should break away from NSAP and create your own SLAL pack that includes everything you created, since NSAP is pretty much on halt. (And I can finally remove NSAP happily too XD)

I love the new animations, but I was wondering if you would make it standalone too, X.X I actually really liked the first cowgirl animation among others and would like to have all of em! Make em like Cowgirl 3 and 4 doggystyle 3 and 4 and stuff like that if you could please :D

I love the new animations, but I was wondering if you would make it standalone too, X.X I actually really liked the first cowgirl animation among others and would like to have all of em! Make em like Cowgirl 3 and 4 doggystyle 3 and 4 and stuff like that if you could please :D

Sorry, won't happen.  The animations are basically the same.

It's ok, and I was looking at them and they are pretty much the same, but I did like the way the butt went up and down in the first cowgirl animation. Is there a way for me to at least get that one on my own? How would I do that? 

ooooooooh yea !

any idea ? sabercat ? bear ? elk ? horse ? hooker ? they my fave p:

In case you like Dragons, check that Dragons Animations, Nico.

And for sure Leito gets 100% of my respect an my admiration.

ooooooooh yea !

any idea ? sabercat ? bear ? elk ? horse ? hooker ? they my fave p:

In case you like Dragons, check that Dragons Animations, Nico.

And for sure Leito gets 100% of my respect an my admiration.

hholy shit ! animal x animal animation in skyrim ?! i totally follow him and offer my support !

Thank you for new animations they look great but for some reason camera in animations jump up and down in some scenas. It is your animations or it is SexLab causing this?

It's likely my animations.  Do you remember which animations?

It's ok, and I was looking at them and they are pretty much the same, but I did like the way the butt went up and down in the first cowgirl animation. Is there a way for me to at least get that one on my own? How would I do that? 

You'll need to find the cowgirl animation and make sure that it doesn't get overwritten by my mod.  Either that or you can take those files and package them for your own personal mod.

The files are here:

Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab

Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S1.hkx

Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S2.hkx

Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S3.hkx

Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S4.hkx

Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S5.hkx

Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S1.hkx

Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S2.hkx

Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S3.hkx

Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S4.hkx

Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S5.hkx

Thank you for new animations they look great but for some reason camera in animations jump up and down in some scenas. It is your animations or it is SexLab causing this?

You'll need to find the cowgirl animation and make sure that it doesn't get overwritten by my mod.  Either that or you can take those files and package them for your own personal mod.

The files are here:

Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab

Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S1.hkx

Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S2.hkx

Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S3.hkx

Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S4.hkx

Leito_Cowgirl_A1_S5.hkx

Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S1.hkx

Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S2.hkx

Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S3.hkx

Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S4.hkx

Leito_Cowgirl_A2_S5.hkx

Thanks boss, this is why you so cool :D

Only had a little time to play recently, but I've noticed it with LeitoBlowjob (number 1). I swapped back in the old animation and the jumping camera stopped.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Leito, I've come to tell you I have used one of your animations in a mod on Nexus. I used "sensual dance" in a mod I called SensualCicero. Here is the link.............

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75766/?

I've given all creative credit to you.  

Thank you for your labors and generosity!

That's really great! Finally someone put this cool animation into the mod. Thank you very much! ;)

p.s. I still wait and hope that some kind person will create a mod using Leito's female teasing and aroused animations. Hope dies last...

I keep running into the same problem. The animations won't register into the Sexlab menu. I toggle them all, then register them, then reset animation registry and they don't show up in the "Toggle Creatures" section. There must be something I'm missing, please help.

EDIT: nevermind im just an idiot