• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Noticed something today, when playing around with AddItemMenu, the Icy restraints are all available, although Wrist Cuffs don't appear to have a mesh, but the restraints apparently don't point to the DD equipment they are based off of, because there was noticeable clipping.  Could you add Devious Devices Assets as a master and do that?  Or should I see about getting someone to do a bodyslide conversion for the Icy Gear? Because I LOVE the textures you put on it, but I hate clipping

• 4 weeks later...

ok, just discovered something odd:  tried uninstalling Riding Styles for now til it gets fixed, now every wolf I come accross suddenly grows to the 'wolf mount' size.  Tried reinstalling, didn't fix the issue.  Is there something that might have been left behind in game or that is now not registering correctly?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Reading RidingStyles V4.0 ... 	ChAnims:103(88)	 CTD:4.8%	 pOpt:0.5%
        NOTE: RidingStyles has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided

Getting this when running FNIS for Users. And the idles don't load properly. PC just walks on top of the horse.

EDIT: That NOTE still shows up running FNIS, but I got the idle to play so PC gets under the horse now. I Just de-installed creatures (the button in FNIS) before updating FNIS behaviors.

Although I do have the issue listed above where dicks don't appear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been aware and following this mod ever since i found it and i agree with some comments here, it's a really really cool idea, but the mod it's unplayable, from all the times i've download it, it never worked correctly, the creature's genitala dosen't show up in one, the animations don't work and when they do the chracter gets stuck in the air, i'm not trying to bash you or anything, i actually fully support you, but i'm just letting you know that so far i encounter a lot of issues and very few times that actually worked.

I hope for the best for you and this mod :) keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings!

First off, thank you for your work, fingerscrossed, I find this to be a really cool idea. I took the freedom to port this to SE for myself and everything works so far. Now I merely have to come up with some good ideas to put this to use ;)

Anyway, I also came here with a question:

Version 3.0 contains a quest named SLCA_Riding, which uses the SLCA_RidingScript. I could not find this script file, however, neither in your distribution of the mod, nor in the required CreatureFramework. Am I missing something here, or is this simply work in progress? What particularly intrigued me was the -CarriedOverShoulder- property in the script, so I had to ask if this was already a thing.

If you find the time, any response would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, s3ngine

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/16/2020 at 9:11 AM, Axproto said:

I wanted to install this mod  but when i enable it (I use vortex)  and run finis, everyting broke and I get the T pose, how do i solve this?

Try installing it manually - sometimes Vortex can fail when installing. If you use nemesis engine, run that after FNIS too.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think this is one of the most underrated mods on loverslab. I wish more of the talented modders here looked into implementing it in interesting ways. S.L.U.T.S is a pretty popular mod and I could see the horse mounting work well there, implementing it into slavery and punishment mods like having to be ridden from one location to the next etc. Something like a secret horse racing location where the horses all have women strapped to them like here could be cool. I'll keep my fingerscrossed ;)

On 7/2/2020 at 12:03 AM, Foxcrest said:

I think this is one of the most underrated mods on loverslab. I wish more of the talented modders here looked into implementing it in interesting ways. S.L.U.T.S is a pretty popular mod and I could see the horse mounting work well there, implementing it into slavery and punishment mods like having to be ridden from one location to the next etc. Something like a secret horse racing location where the horses all have women strapped to them like here could be cool. I'll keep my fingerscrossed ;)

agreed , but I seriously doubt that any of the good modders left (sykrim is quite old, most left :( ) will pick this ever up , hope dies last tho ;)

• 2 months later...