Yay! This version works for me. It isn't perfect. No mod ever is. I do have an issue with the giant. I can't even ride a giant. Not sure what is up with that. Something on my end? Does it have to be a particular giant? One of the 3? Going to post pictures so you see what is happening. I walk around like I am playing a giant without controls other than navigational but PC is stuck in horse riding arms out pose back where I attempted mounting the giant. I also had a question as to how I can adjust the z down, not up. The assigned z button only raises me up and I was already a little too high which is why I was trying to adjust lower. I was thinking shift + "z button" but that didn't work. I am having a blast with this now. Thank you for the progression to get it working in my game. Yay!

20180603075803_1.jpg

20180603075819_1.jpg

20180603075824_1.jpg

20180603075830_1.jpg

20180603075830_2.jpg

20180603075830_3.jpg

20180603075831_1.jpg

20180603075832_1.jpg

20180603075832_2.jpg

20180603075833_1.jpg

20180603075833_2.jpg

20180603075833_3.jpg

20180603075834_1.jpg

20180603075834_2.jpg

20180603075835_1.jpg

20180603075835_2.jpg

20180603075839_1.jpg

20180603075840_1.jpg

20180603075840_2.jpg

20180603075840_3.jpg

20180603075841_1.jpg

20180603075845_1.jpg

20180603075845_2.jpg

20180603075857_1.jpg

38 minutes ago, AndragonFirefly said:

Yay! This version works for me. It isn't perfect. No mod ever is. I do have an issue with the giant. I can't even ride a giant. Not sure what is up with that. Something on my end? Does it have to be a particular giant? One of the 3? Going to post pictures so you see what is happening. I walk around like I am playing a giant without controls other than navigational but PC is stuck in horse riding arms out pose back where I attempted mounting the giant. I also had a question as to how I can adjust the z down, not up. The assigned z button only raises me up and I was already a little too high which is why I was trying to adjust lower. I was thinking shift + "z button" but that didn't work. I am having a blast with this now. Thank you for the progression to get it working in my game. Yay!

Try to remove your custom mount animation for horses. Here it seems that you are under the horse alternative mount instead of the giant. To troubleshoot you'll need to do little steps: use the simplest load order that works, then add doubious mods one by one and see what breaks. Doing it on a throwaway save, 'cause it's dirty. Having a good insight as to what might interfere with the giant animation can help.

17 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Conenient Horses mod lets you choose horses for followers. Any way it could detect mounts and riding styles from here?

Without likely integrating and making convenient horses a prereq for the mod (which I don't want to do), or making a new version of convenient horses which has this mod as a master, I don't think there is an easy way to do this.

10 hours ago, arpaschad said:

Also on Convenient Horses: does it conflict with Riding Styles?

It shouldn't conflict, but I haven't used it myself to really know/

5 hours ago, AndragonFirefly said:

20180603075803_1.jpg

20180603075819_1.jpg

20180603075824_1.jpg

20180603075830_1.jpg

20180603075830_2.jpg

20180603075830_3.jpg

20180603075831_1.jpg

20180603075832_1.jpg

20180603075832_2.jpg

20180603075833_1.jpg

20180603075833_2.jpg

20180603075833_3.jpg

20180603075834_1.jpg

20180603075834_2.jpg

20180603075835_1.jpg

20180603075835_2.jpg

20180603075839_1.jpg

20180603075840_1.jpg

20180603075840_2.jpg

20180603075840_3.jpg

20180603075841_1.jpg

20180603075845_1.jpg

20180603075845_2.jpg

20180603075857_1.jpg

So, whatever is bound as the "shift" key in the MCM (I think it's called reverse direction?) and the "Z direction Key" should work for lowering.  It may not immediately update and you might have to dismount and remount to see the changes (IIRC, I was having trouble getting it to update in real time).  If that doesn't work, then I'm not too sure.

Also, the good news is twofold.  One, I recognize this problem!  Both of them actually!  So, there are two issues here, the first is that the Giant doesn't look to have the proper skeleton (no saddlebone). This causes the mounting actor to get desynced from the mount, where you control the mount and the rider doesn't move at all.  This might be a packing error, I'll take a look and see if I can figure out why you aren't getting the proper skeleton.

The player being in the horse riding position like that means that it likely didn't recognize the giant's race and therefore didn't find an AA set (I think I'll add a notification in an update so that, when this occurs, it will print a little notification so that people can send me the error message to help trouble shoot).  

4 hours ago, bicobus said:

Try to remove your custom mount animation for horses. Here it seems that you are under the horse alternative mount instead of the giant. To troubleshoot you'll need to do little steps: use the simplest load order that works, then add doubious mods one by one and see what breaks. Doing it on a throwaway save, 'cause it's dirty. Having a good insight as to what might interfere with the giant animation can help.

Luckily, with the way the mod is coded, the custom mount animation for horses *shouldn't* affect it.  As I mentioned above, this looks like a combination skeleton/race issue.  Though, if someone who has the alternate riding animation installed can let me know whether or not that is actually the case I'd appreciate it.

52 minutes ago, Choppytehbear said:

How the hell to you mount a frost atronach?

Mounting a Frost Atronach should be the same as anything else, though you may have trouble with summoned ones due to their duration.  

5 hours ago, bicobus said:

Well that sucks, I like that animation. But probably wouldn't use it too often anymore anyway with this mod. But, I found another issue anyway. This apparently changes the race of all rideable creatures. For instance, all wolves are now ridestyleswolfrace or something like that. That would be fine. Whatever makes it work. But this is a custom race not registered with sexlab and the like. No animations for this race. That's a downer for a beastess character. I know that they didn't want too many dependencies but since the theme of this mod is sexual anyway, it might need to depend on sexlab and have the custom races added to the form lists for sexlab at least. I am not good at working with custom races and form lists but I might be able to get it to working in my game. IDK. Thought I would let you all know though. Themed around "beastiality" but this mod prevents any real beastiality going on with sexlab if it pertains to these custom races. 

45 minutes ago, fingerscrossed said:

Without likely integrating and making convenient horses a prereq for the mod (which I don't want to do), or making a new version of convenient horses which has this mod as a master, I don't think there is an easy way to do this.

Hide contents

So, whatever is bound as the "shift" key in the MCM (I think it's called reverse direction?) and the "Z direction Key" should work for lowering.  It may not immediately update and you might have to dismount and remount to see the changes (IIRC, I was having trouble getting it to update in real time).  If that doesn't work, then I'm not too sure.

Also, the good news is twofold.  One, I recognize this problem!  Both of them actually!  So, there are two issues here, the first is that the Giant doesn't look to have the proper skeleton (no saddlebone). This causes the mounting actor to get desynced from the mount, where you control the mount and the rider doesn't move at all.  This might be a packing error, I'll take a look and see if I can figure out why you aren't getting the proper skeleton.

The player being in the horse riding position like that means that it likely didn't recognize the giant's race and therefore didn't find an AA set (I think I'll add a notification in an update so that, when this occurs, it will print a little notification so that people can send me the error message to help trouble shoot).  

Luckily, with the way the mod is coded, the custom mount animation for horses *shouldn't* affect it.  As I mentioned above, this looks like a combination skeleton/race issue.  Though, if someone who has the alternate riding animation installed can let me know whether or not that is actually the case I'd appreciate it.

Mounting a Frost Atronach should be the same as anything else, though you may have trouble with summoned ones due to their duration.  

Thank you! That is good news. You might want to read the last comment I made though even though most of it is void with what I am learning from you here. But the whole race reading thing you were trouble-shooting could be related to why these races are becoming non-valid for sexlab and corresponding animations for sex scenes. Even enemy wolves I come across in the wilderness that haven't been targeted as mounts. I should have took a picture of the sexlab console message but it says the race is ridingstyleswolfrace or something like that, and isn't compatible race for sexlab animations.

50 minutes ago, AndragonFirefly said:

Thank you! That is good news. You might want to read the last comment I made though even though most of it is void with what I am learning from you here. But the whole race reading thing you were trouble-shooting could be related to why these races are becoming non-valid for sexlab and corresponding animations for sex scenes. Even enemy wolves I come across in the wilderness that haven't been targeted as mounts. I should have took a picture of the sexlab console message but it says the race is ridingstyleswolfrace or something like that, and isn't compatible race for sexlab animations.

Hmmm, that's odd.  There should be nothing that has not been turned into a riding styles mount in the wild that is that race.  As far as Sexlab goes, the mount *should* change race back, when it is no longer registered as a mount.  However, for the purpose of Sexlab, I'll make a change to when I'm dealing with races and race changing that should make it so that the mount registers as the riding version of the race only when they are being actively ridden (Rather than when registered/unregistered as a mount).

If you find something in the wild with a ridingstyles race on it that has not been registered into a riding race, please let me know as it may mean that I am doing something particularly odd (Actually, thinking about it a second, it might be that, with the way I'm changing race, if you are encountering/taming a wild wolf/animal from a leveled actor list it then propagates back through the leveled actor lists to the base forms, so future versions of that enemy spawn with that race until reverted.  That might be it, I'll take a look).

P.S. I've made a few code changes that should make the scripting a bit more reliable.  I'll upload an updated version in a bit.

Okay, new version is up.  I've made a change to handling race changes so that there shouldn't be any issues with sexlab while still keeping skeletons separate to increase compatibility with other mods.  I also made some other code changes to make the code a bit better in terms of processing.

Let me know if there's any issues.

Just another update on the mod.  

I ended up spending most of the day coding for this, as I kept feeling like what I wanted to do was right around the corner.  

And it looks like I'm about there.

The backend of the mod has become a lot more complicated as I went in and added a method for a dependency mod to register races/AA sets/Animations etc and have them be incorporated into the framework.  Currently, I've got it to support 12 animations/race block (i.e. horses, giants, etc), and I've added some baseline support for several races that I don't have any animations for (spiders/chaurus/etc) in case someone wants to make animations for those (it would likely require a little bit more work on my part to get them up completely up and running, but if you have the interest to make the animations I'm happy to fix it up).

Mods can still hook in exactly the same way, and none of that is changed, except there are more potential controls for selecting an animation.

The biggest change regular users would notice in the new version is that using the menu to mount a creature now chooses a random available animation, rather than what is selected in the MCM menu (also, there are currently only bannerless horses).

I need to do a bit more testing to make sure there aren't any huge glaring issues (consider I probably added 50% more code than was originally there, there probably are), but I was able to get in game, mount up and have it work, so that's a good sign.  Depending on how much time I have I might get the big update pushed out within the week, so go bug your favorite animators for animations to add! (That was a joke, don't actually bug them. They do great work and don't deserve to be harassed)

9 hours ago, fingerscrossed said:

It's a must-have mod in my opinion, especially in games with no or limited fast travel. Highlight features: horses can follow you around at a custom range, you can learn how to whistle to make your horse run up to you, you can buy a magic horn that summons your mount and you can double-tap e on your mount to access saddlebags or use items from the ground and talk to people while riding. Beyond that, you can change horse armor and saddles, set a lot of horse stats if you choose, make companions ride a horse whenever you do, and more. Everyone should at least give it a try.

On 6/2/2018 at 9:36 PM, fingerscrossed said:

There was mention of some problems with DD device meshes disappearing but the devices staying equipped in the inventory.  I'm not sure why it would do that, unless you are having the mod stash gear which could create an issue with DD, but I don't think I can fix that issue without making DD a dependency, which I'd rather not do because I'm trying to keep the list of dependencies small.  If there is significant interest in specific DD compatibility, I'll consider it.

Anyways, I'll probably try and make some of the bug fixes and I may make a small plugin just to add a few game features to make it feel a bit more integrated.  

Glad to hear you're back working on this. :) I have no clue how your mod works, but when i read about DDevices disappearing while staying equipped, my first thought is always the device hider from DD. Do you, by any chance, occupy a slot on the player?

4 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

I get all the time this 2 messages,
1)RS2 fnis init success
2) Previous version detected, Reinitiating Riding Styles
I don't have any previous version of the mod installed this is a new game also.

Just a missing condition when checking for the version.
it only has a check if the saved value differs from the given number and an empty/zero value ofc differs.
Aside from that: Nothing critical so you can ignore it.

5 minutes ago, CGi said:

it only has a check if the saved value differs from the given number and an empty/zero value ofc differs.

Are you sure? Cause when i press the - button to set the mount and then press again the - to mount it, it doesn't work.

5 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

Are you sure? Cause when i press the - button to set the mount and then press again the - to mount it, it doesn't work.

I have the exact same issue.
1)RS2 fnis init success
Constantly spamming

+ can't mount either 

I have never used Riding Styles on this save. Better yet, never installed it on my current mod setup.

6 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

To be honest, the mod never worked reliable for me.

I remember trying it a long time ago and it worked pretty solid, except that the controls were janky for me.

Here's my plugin list for good measure

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Inn Girls Resources.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
RidingStyles2.esm
Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Third Person Delay Fix.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Skyrim HD Tribute - Roads.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
Brows.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
KillerKeosNecroSleeveFix.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Missives.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
FeminizedLevelLists_Legendary.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
sr_FillThemUp.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch-.esp
noguardhelmets.esp
ImmersiveSpells.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
BrighterTorchesBiggerMagelight.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
One With Nature - DG+DB.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis UUNP - Addon.esp
SOS_Ho.esp
SOS - TTT Dwemer Cyborg Addon.esp
TTT Dwemer Cyborg Equipable Schlong.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
spelleraser.esp
PetCollar.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
FloppySOS.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
Ultimate NPC Overhaul II.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Serana.esp
BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1.esp
DesyncBirdsOfPrey.esp
HighHrothgarWindowGlow.esp
SolitudeExterior.esp
WhiterunExterior.esp
DynDOLOD.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
FTFI Fast Travel From Indoors.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
HDT Maid Outfit.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
IceBreaker's Improved Reverb v0.025.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
BikiniMaidenFull.esp
bac.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicB.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
ForcedMilkMaid.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp

+ Papyrus log

Spoiler

[06/04/2018 - 07:34:26PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:26PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:26PM] Update budget: 1.600000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.600000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:26PM] Memory page: 256 (min) 8192 (max) 153600 (max total)
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LeashedMEScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LooseHavokChainScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_DisableHeadTrack", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_ChainConnector", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmquestscript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmconfigmenu", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "follower3dnpc", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "_RSIceCollarScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "SLCA_RidingScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_RidingScript to SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "SLCA_PlayerAliasScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "SLCA_AltAnimScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_AltAnimScript to SLCA_Main (170060EE) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "SLCA_ConfigScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_ConfigScript to SLCA_Main (170060EE) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "HMM_AltAnimScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script HMM_AltAnimScript to SLCA_Main (170060EE) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:58PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::zad_GagPreEquipMsg_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.OnEquippedFilter()
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:58PM] Cannot open store for class "sr_QSTHoursMsg", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:59PM] Cannot open store for class "NPCO_PF__04DE0DE1", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:59PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script NPCO_PF__04DE0DE1 to  (47DE0DE1) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:59PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script JaxonzConsolePlugIn to JaxonzEnhGrabUpdateQuest (62000D62) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:59PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script JaxonzEnhGrabObject to JaxonzEnhGrabUpdateQuest (62000D62) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:59PM] Cannot open store for class "slncmainquestscript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_sluts_mission_scenes_mode_0802D37F", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_sluts_mission_scenes_mode_0802D37F to  (6802D37F) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] Cannot open store for class "sluts_mission_scenes_need", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sluts_mission_scenes_need to  (6802DE63) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] Cannot open store for class "QF_aaML_Quest_Vendor_TEST_04186009", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script QF_aaML_Quest_Vendor_TEST_04186009 to aaML_Quest_VendorONOFF_TEST (79186009) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] Cannot open store for class "vkjmq", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] Cannot open store for class "mariaedenstools", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLSF_CompatibilityScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] Cannot open store for class "slv_utilities", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] Cannot open store for class "slv_enforcerlocationcheck", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:01PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sr_QSTHoursMsg to  (430149AF) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount003 on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount002 on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount001 on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount000 on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_PlayerAliasScript to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLCA_Main (170060EE) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Property Player on script _sdras_master attached to alias _SDRA_master on quest _SD_enslavement (6600182D) cannot be bound because alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (66000D64) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Property _SD_Player on script _sdras_load attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (66000D64) cannot be bound because alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (66000D64) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Property struggleIdles on script dcur_lb_lockedglovesquestscript attached to dcur_lockedRubberGlovesQuest (3B044463) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Property thisQuest on script PF_bac_hunter_lookingForYouH_050156B9 attached to  (820156B9) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (82013623) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Property struggleIdles on script dcur_shacklesquestscript attached to dcur_shacklesQuest (3B025F88) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Property struggleIdles on script dcur_lockedglovesquestscript attached to dcur_RubberGlovesQuest (3B04E128) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Element of property struggleIdles on script dcur_lbquestscript attached to dcur_lbquest (3B04039A) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (100444E7) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Element of property struggleIdles on script dcur_lbquestscript attached to dcur_lbquest (3B04039A) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (100444E8) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Element of property struggleIdles on script dcur_lbquestscript attached to dcur_lbquest (3B04039A) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (100444E9) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] warning: Property sluts_scene_ponyhay on script sluts_mission_scenes_sc attached to sluts_mission_scenes (68002DED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] warning: Property PonyHay on script sluts_mission_scenes_sc attached to sluts_mission_scenes (68002DED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] warning: Property lockedglovesscript on script dcur_mastercontrollerscript attached to dcur_mastercontroller (3B025A23) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Property Pages on script sluts_mcm attached to sluts_kicker (680012C6) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] warning: Property kicker_quest on script sluts_mcm attached to sluts_kicker (680012C6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] warning: Property bModActive on script jaxonzenhgrab attached to JaxonzEnhGrabUpdateQuest (62000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] warning: Property girl on script sluts_test_cart_cross attached to  (6800EBD0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] warning: Property BikiniCursePerkWolf on script BikiniCurseQuest attached to BikiniCurse (81035EE9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] warning: Property MME_Status_Global on script MME_Status attached to mme_StatusCheck (8306BAAD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 29
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.OnInit() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 24
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 33
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.OnInit() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 24
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 37
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 41
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [DefeatSexCrimeQST (3E118C5F)].DefeatSexCrimeQSTscr.OnInit() - "DefeatSexCrimeQSTscr.psc" Line 17
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [DefeatSexCrimeQST (3E118C5F)].DefeatSexCrimeQSTscr.OnInit() - "DefeatSexCrimeQSTscr.psc" Line 17
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Cannot call HasKeywordString() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [DefeatSexCrimeQST (3E118C5F)].DefeatSexCrimeQSTscr.OnInit() - "DefeatSexCrimeQSTscr.psc" Line 18
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
    [DefeatSexCrimeQST (3E118C5F)].DefeatSexCrimeQSTscr.OnInit() - "DefeatSexCrimeQSTscr.psc" Line 18
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [POSSMainQst (38000D62)].POSSMainScr.QueueActorState() - "POSSMainScr.psc" Line 1287
    [POSSMainQst (38000D62)].POSSMainScr.QueueEraseScene() - "POSSMainScr.psc" Line 1001
    [POSSMainQst (38000D62)].POSSMainScr.Install() - "POSSMainScr.psc" Line 102
    [POSSMainQst (38000D62)].POSSMcmScr.OnConfigInit() - "POSSMcmScr.psc" Line 36
    [POSSMainQst (38000D62)].SKI_ConfigBase.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 114
    [POSSMainQst (38000D62)].POSSMcmScr.OnGameReload() - "POSSMcmScr.psc" Line 43
    [POSSMainQst (38000D62)].POSSMcmScr.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 85
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [POSSMainQst (38000D62)].POSSMainScr.QueueActorState() - "POSSMainScr.psc" Line 1287
    [POSSMainQst (38000D62)].POSSMainScr.QueueEraseScene() - "POSSMainScr.psc" Line 1001
    [POSSMainQst (38000D62)].SKI_ConfigBase.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 114
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 4, got 5. 
stack:
    <empty stack>
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] VM is freezing...
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] VM is frozen
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] Reverting game...
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_AltAnimScript to SLCA_Main (170060EE) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_ConfigScript to SLCA_Main (170060EE) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script HMM_AltAnimScript to SLCA_Main (170060EE) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_RidingScript to SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sr_QSTHoursMsg to  (430149AF) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_sluts_mission_scenes_mode_0802D37F to  (6802D37F) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sluts_mission_scenes_need to  (6802DE63) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script NPCO_PF__04DE0DE1 to  (47DE0DE1) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script QF_aaML_Quest_Vendor_TEST_04186009 to aaML_Quest_VendorONOFF_TEST (79186009) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script JaxonzConsolePlugIn to JaxonzEnhGrabUpdateQuest (62000D62) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script JaxonzEnhGrabObject to JaxonzEnhGrabUpdateQuest (62000D62) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_PlayerAliasScript to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLCA_Main (170060EE) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount000 on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount001 on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount003 on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount002 on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Property struggleIdles on script dcur_lb_lockedglovesquestscript attached to dcur_lockedRubberGlovesQuest (3B044463) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Property thisQuest on script PF_bac_hunter_lookingForYouH_050156B9 attached to  (820156B9) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (82013623) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Property struggleIdles on script dcur_shacklesquestscript attached to dcur_shacklesQuest (3B025F88) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Property struggleIdles on script dcur_lockedglovesquestscript attached to dcur_RubberGlovesQuest (3B04E128) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] warning: Property sluts_scene_ponyhay on script sluts_mission_scenes_sc attached to sluts_mission_scenes (68002DED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] warning: Property PonyHay on script sluts_mission_scenes_sc attached to sluts_mission_scenes (68002DED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] warning: Property girl on script sluts_test_cart_cross attached to  (6800EBD0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] warning: Property lockedglovesscript on script dcur_mastercontrollerscript attached to dcur_mastercontroller (3B025A23) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] warning: Property MME_Status_Global on script MME_Status attached to mme_StatusCheck (8306BAAD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Property Pages on script sluts_mcm attached to sluts_kicker (680012C6) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] warning: Property kicker_quest on script sluts_mcm attached to sluts_kicker (680012C6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] warning: Property bModActive on script jaxonzenhgrab attached to JaxonzEnhGrabUpdateQuest (62000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] warning: Property BikiniCursePerkWolf on script BikiniCurseQuest attached to BikiniCurse (81035EE9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Element of property struggleIdles on script dcur_lbquestscript attached to dcur_lbquest (3B04039A) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (100444E7) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Element of property struggleIdles on script dcur_lbquestscript attached to dcur_lbquest (3B04039A) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (100444E8) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Element of property struggleIdles on script dcur_lbquestscript attached to dcur_lbquest (3B04039A) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (100444E9) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Loading game...
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "PF_zzEstrusPackageOnLooker_0100896F", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type PF_zzEstrusPackageOnLooker_0100896F referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "PF_zzEstrusPackageDoNothing_010073E3", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type PF_zzEstrusPackageDoNothing_010073E3 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzEstrusResetQuestScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zzEstrusResetQuestScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Variable ::SLNC_var on script slac_utility has an invalid type slncmainquestscript loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzestrusanimeventcorescript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zzestrusanimeventcorescript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zbfxmain", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zbfxmain referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzestrusinitcorescript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zzestrusinitcorescript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzEstrusQuestStartScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zzEstrusQuestStartScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "PF_zzEstrusPackageFleeTo_0100840B", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type PF_zzEstrusPackageFleeTo_0100840B referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "QF__0100840A", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type QF__0100840A referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzestrusanimequipcorescript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zzestrusanimequipcorescript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzestrussoundcorescript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zzestrussoundcorescript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzestruspkgmgrcorescript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zzestruspkgmgrcorescript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzEstrusMCMScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zzEstrusMCMScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zbfxWallShacklesObject", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zbfxWallShacklesObject referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzestrusquestcorescript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zzestrusquestcorescript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "taraMainQuest", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type taraMainQuest referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zbfxWallShacklesObject in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zbfxWallShacklesObject in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zzestrussoundcorescript in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zzestrusanimeventcorescript in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zzestrusquestcorescript in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zzestrusinitcorescript in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zzestrusanimequipcorescript in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type PF_zzEstrusPackageOnLooker_0100896F in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zzEstrusResetQuestScript in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type PF_zzEstrusPackageDoNothing_010073E3 in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type QF__0100840A in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zzestruspkgmgrcorescript in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type PF_zzEstrusPackageFleeTo_0100840B in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zbfxmain in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zzEstrusQuestStartScript in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zzEstrusMCMScript in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type taraMainQuest in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:01PM] VM is thawing...
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:01PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 29
    [alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:01PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 33
    [alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:01PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 37
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:01PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 41
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:13PM] ERROR: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [AUA (6700C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.GameLoaded() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 40
    [AUA (6700C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 73
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:14PM] Cannot open store for class "consoleutil", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:14PM] ERROR: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
stack:
    [zadQuest (1000F624)].zadbq00.checkBlindfoldDarkFog() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 133
    [zadQuest (1000F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 140
    [alias Player on quest zadQuest (1000F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line 14
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:14PM] ERROR:  (8201E41C): cannot start scene because its parent quest was not running.
stack:
    [ (8201E41C)].Scene.start() - "<native>" Line ?
    [bac_unowned (8201DE47)].bac_unowned.reloadQuest() - "bac_unowned.psc" Line 280
    [alias PlayerRef on quest bac_main (82001D90)].bac_alias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "bac_alias.psc" Line 16
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:14PM] ERROR:  (8201DE66): cannot start scene because its parent quest was not running.
stack:
    [ (8201DE66)].Scene.start() - "<native>" Line ?
    [bac_unowned (8201DE47)].bac_unowned.reloadQuest() - "bac_unowned.psc" Line 287
    [alias PlayerRef on quest bac_main (82001D90)].bac_alias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "bac_alias.psc" Line 16
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:14PM] ERROR: File "Open Cities Skyrim.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALWhiterunGuardConfrontationQuest (7429847F)].arth_qf_lalwhiterunguard_0529847f.SetGateAlias() - "ARTH_QF_LALWhiterunGuard_0529847F.psc" Line 34
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (74049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 79
    [alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (74049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:15PM] warning: Property MME_Status_Global on script MME_Status attached to mme_StatusCheck (8306BAAD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:08PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SendModEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1501
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:08PM] ERROR: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:10PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1501
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:11PM] ERROR: File "Slaves of Tamriel.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [crdeModsMonitor (7D000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.updateForms() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 963
    [crdeModsMonitor (7D000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.Maintenance() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 523
    [crdeStartQuest (7D0048E0)].crdestartquestscript.Maintenance() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 71
    [crdeStartQuest (7D0048E0)].crdestartquestscript.OnUpdate() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 96
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:12PM] ERROR: File "Devious Punishment Equipment.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [crdeModsMonitor (7D000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.updateForms() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 1037
    [crdeModsMonitor (7D000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.Maintenance() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 523
    [crdeStartQuest (7D0048E0)].crdestartquestscript.Maintenance() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 71
    [crdeStartQuest (7D0048E0)].crdestartquestscript.OnUpdate() - "crdestartquestscript.psc" Line 96
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:12PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [crdePlayerMonitor (7D001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.updateEquippedPlayerVulnerability() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 606
    [crdePlayerMonitor (7D001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.updatePlayerVulnerability() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 681
    [crdePlayerMonitor (7D001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptApproach() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 999
    [crdePlayerMonitor (7D001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 265
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:14PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectUnequipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:14PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (471E4514)].CFEffectCreature.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (471E4514)].CFEffectCreature.OnUpdate() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 199
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:15PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectUnequipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:17PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:17PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:18PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [_RS2Quest (17000D62)]._rs2functions.StoreRace() - "_RS2Functions.psc" Line 829
    [_RS2Quest (17000D62)]._rs2functions.SetMount() - "_RS2Functions.psc" Line 28
    [_RS2Quest (17000D62)]._rs2functions.RSMenu1() - "_RS2Functions.psc" Line 443
    [_RS2Quest (17000D62)]._rs2functions.OnKeyDown() - "_RS2Functions.psc" Line 369
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:18PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:19PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp69"
stack:
    [_RS2Quest (17000D62)]._rs2functions.RSMenu1() - "_RS2Functions.psc" Line 450
[06/04/2018 - 07:38:25PM] VM is freezing...
[06/04/2018 - 07:38:25PM] VM is frozen
[06/04/2018 - 07:38:26PM] Saving game...
[06/04/2018 - 07:38:51PM] VM is thawing...
[06/04/2018 - 07:38:53PM] ERROR: Method GetOriginalScale not found on sr_inflatequest. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [sr_inflateEvents (42013088)].sr_infeventmanager.OnUpdateGameTime() - "sr_InfEventManager.psc" Line 114
[06/04/2018 - 07:38:53PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp27"
stack:
    [sr_inflateEvents (42013088)].sr_infeventmanager.OnUpdateGameTime() - "sr_InfEventManager.psc" Line 114

I too am getting the constant spam of RS2 fnis success, and then re-initiation message. Been following this mod's development for a long time. Has the modder reached out to someone for help? I'm sure some of these animation modder types would gladly help with this cool mod.

18 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

It's a must-have mod in my opinion, especially in games with no or limited fast travel. Highlight features: horses can follow you around at a custom range, you can learn how to whistle to make your horse run up to you, you can buy a magic horn that summons your mount and you can double-tap e on your mount to access saddlebags or use items from the ground and talk to people while riding. Beyond that, you can change horse armor and saddles, set a lot of horse stats if you choose, make companions ride a horse whenever you do, and more. Everyone should at least give it a try.

I'll take a look at convenient horses and maybe see if I can make a patch.  It's not high priority for me at the moment.

10 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Glad to hear you're back working on this. :) I have no clue how your mod works, but when i read about DDevices disappearing while staying equipped, my first thought is always the device hider from DD. Do you, by any chance, occupy a slot on the player?

I don't occupy a slot on the player, and personally I don't have this issue myself, so it might be an older version of DD or something else messing up (or something got changed in my code and it's not causing the problem).  I don't normally use many DD devices myself (due to the fact that I have several self made mods with a lot of custom meshes, quests, scripts, etc, that can get screwed up with certain DD devices equipped), so if this is a problem still occurring I would appreciate if someone would let me know.

6 hours ago, Gimlord said:

I get all the time this 2 messages,
1)RS2 fnis init success
I don't have any previous version of the mod installed this is a new game also.

*sigh* I screwed something up.  Until the next version update (hopefully soon), you should just need to open the console and type "set _RS2Version to 22" (don't actually use quotes) and it should stop that issue.  I'm not sure why it didn't do that in my own testing.  I can't put out a quick patch for this because too much of the code is being reworked for the next release and isn't stable.  However, just typing that command should fix any version issue problems (until there is a new version).

6 hours ago, CGi said:

Because of the way it checks for version, it's actually probably disabling any use (I have it check the version when mounting currently do there being quite a few code changes every patch).

6 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Yeah, it likely isn't working.  See my above comment.

5 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I have the exact same issue.
1)RS2 fnis init success
Constantly spamming

+ can't mount either 

I have never used Riding Styles on this save. Better yet, never installed it on my current mod setup.

See above for fix until next update.

5 hours ago, CGi said:

To be honest, the mod never worked reliable for me.

It's more reliable than it used to be, so, it's getting there.

5 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I remember trying it a long time ago and it worked pretty solid, except that the controls were janky for me.

Here's my plugin list for good measure

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Inn Girls Resources.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
RidingStyles2.esm
Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Third Person Delay Fix.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Skyrim HD Tribute - Roads.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
Brows.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
KillerKeosNecroSleeveFix.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Missives.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
FeminizedLevelLists_Legendary.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
sr_FillThemUp.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch-.esp
noguardhelmets.esp
ImmersiveSpells.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
BrighterTorchesBiggerMagelight.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
One With Nature - DG+DB.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis UUNP - Addon.esp
SOS_Ho.esp
SOS - TTT Dwemer Cyborg Addon.esp
TTT Dwemer Cyborg Equipable Schlong.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
spelleraser.esp
PetCollar.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
FloppySOS.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
Ultimate NPC Overhaul II.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Serana.esp
BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1.esp
DesyncBirdsOfPrey.esp
HighHrothgarWindowGlow.esp
SolitudeExterior.esp
WhiterunExterior.esp
DynDOLOD.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
FTFI Fast Travel From Indoors.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
HDT Maid Outfit.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
IceBreaker's Improved Reverb v0.025.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
BikiniMaidenFull.esp
bac.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasicB.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
ForcedMilkMaid.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp

+ Papyrus log

Reveal hidden contents

[06/04/2018 - 07:34:26PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:26PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:26PM] Update budget: 1.600000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.600000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:26PM] Memory page: 256 (min) 8192 (max) 153600 (max total)
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LeashedMEScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_LooseHavokChainScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_DisableHeadTrack", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "HR_ChainConnector", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmquestscript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmconfigmenu", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "follower3dnpc", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "_RSIceCollarScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "SLCA_RidingScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_RidingScript to SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "SLCA_PlayerAliasScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "SLCA_AltAnimScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_AltAnimScript to SLCA_Main (170060EE) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "SLCA_ConfigScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_ConfigScript to SLCA_Main (170060EE) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] Cannot open store for class "HMM_AltAnimScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:57PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script HMM_AltAnimScript to SLCA_Main (170060EE) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:58PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::zad_GagPreEquipMsg_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.OnEquippedFilter()
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:58PM] Cannot open store for class "sr_QSTHoursMsg", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:59PM] Cannot open store for class "NPCO_PF__04DE0DE1", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:59PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script NPCO_PF__04DE0DE1 to  (47DE0DE1) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:59PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script JaxonzConsolePlugIn to JaxonzEnhGrabUpdateQuest (62000D62) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:59PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script JaxonzEnhGrabObject to JaxonzEnhGrabUpdateQuest (62000D62) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:34:59PM] Cannot open store for class "slncmainquestscript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_sluts_mission_scenes_mode_0802D37F", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_sluts_mission_scenes_mode_0802D37F to  (6802D37F) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] Cannot open store for class "sluts_mission_scenes_need", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sluts_mission_scenes_need to  (6802DE63) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] Cannot open store for class "QF_aaML_Quest_Vendor_TEST_04186009", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script QF_aaML_Quest_Vendor_TEST_04186009 to aaML_Quest_VendorONOFF_TEST (79186009) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] Cannot open store for class "vkjmq", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] Cannot open store for class "mariaedenstools", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] Cannot open store for class "SLSF_CompatibilityScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] Cannot open store for class "slv_utilities", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:00PM] Cannot open store for class "slv_enforcerlocationcheck", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:01PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sr_QSTHoursMsg to  (430149AF) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount003 on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount002 on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount001 on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount000 on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_PlayerAliasScript to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLCA_Main (170060EE) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Property Player on script _sdras_master attached to alias _SDRA_master on quest _SD_enslavement (6600182D) cannot be bound because alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (66000D64) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Property _SD_Player on script _sdras_load attached to alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (66000D64) cannot be bound because alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (66000D64) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Property struggleIdles on script dcur_lb_lockedglovesquestscript attached to dcur_lockedRubberGlovesQuest (3B044463) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Property thisQuest on script PF_bac_hunter_lookingForYouH_050156B9 attached to  (820156B9) cannot be bound because (82013623) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Property struggleIdles on script dcur_shacklesquestscript attached to dcur_shacklesQuest (3B025F88) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Property struggleIdles on script dcur_lockedglovesquestscript attached to dcur_RubberGlovesQuest (3B04E128) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Element of property struggleIdles on script dcur_lbquestscript attached to dcur_lbquest (3B04039A) cannot be bound because (100444E7) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Element of property struggleIdles on script dcur_lbquestscript attached to dcur_lbquest (3B04039A) cannot be bound because (100444E8) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Element of property struggleIdles on script dcur_lbquestscript attached to dcur_lbquest (3B04039A) cannot be bound because (100444E9) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] warning: Property sluts_scene_ponyhay on script sluts_mission_scenes_sc attached to sluts_mission_scenes (68002DED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] warning: Property PonyHay on script sluts_mission_scenes_sc attached to sluts_mission_scenes (68002DED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] warning: Property lockedglovesscript on script dcur_mastercontrollerscript attached to dcur_mastercontroller (3B025A23) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] ERROR: Property Pages on script sluts_mcm attached to sluts_kicker (680012C6) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] warning: Property kicker_quest on script sluts_mcm attached to sluts_kicker (680012C6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] warning: Property bModActive on script jaxonzenhgrab attached to JaxonzEnhGrabUpdateQuest (62000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] warning: Property girl on script sluts_test_cart_cross attached to  (6800EBD0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] warning: Property BikiniCursePerkWolf on script BikiniCurseQuest attached to BikiniCurse (81035EE9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:21PM] warning: Property MME_Status_Global on script MME_Status attached to mme_StatusCheck (8306BAAD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    .Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Cannot call HasKeywordString() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 4, got 5. 
stack:

[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] VM is freezing...
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] VM is frozen
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] Reverting game...
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_AltAnimScript to SLCA_Main (170060EE) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_ConfigScript to SLCA_Main (170060EE) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script HMM_AltAnimScript to SLCA_Main (170060EE) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_RidingScript to SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sr_QSTHoursMsg to  (430149AF) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_sluts_mission_scenes_mode_0802D37F to  (6802D37F) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sluts_mission_scenes_need to  (6802DE63) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script NPCO_PF__04DE0DE1 to  (47DE0DE1) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script QF_aaML_Quest_Vendor_TEST_04186009 to aaML_Quest_VendorONOFF_TEST (79186009) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script JaxonzConsolePlugIn to JaxonzEnhGrabUpdateQuest (62000D62) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:31PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script JaxonzEnhGrabObject to JaxonzEnhGrabUpdateQuest (62000D62) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_PlayerAliasScript to alias PlayerAlias on quest SLCA_Main (170060EE) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount000 on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount001 on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount003 on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount002 on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SLCA_HumanMountAliasScript to alias HumanMount on quest SLCA_Riding (170060ED) because their base types do not match
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Property struggleIdles on script dcur_lb_lockedglovesquestscript attached to dcur_lockedRubberGlovesQuest (3B044463) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Property thisQuest on script PF_bac_hunter_lookingForYouH_050156B9 attached to  (820156B9) cannot be bound because (82013623) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Property struggleIdles on script dcur_shacklesquestscript attached to dcur_shacklesQuest (3B025F88) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Property struggleIdles on script dcur_lockedglovesquestscript attached to dcur_RubberGlovesQuest (3B04E128) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] warning: Property sluts_scene_ponyhay on script sluts_mission_scenes_sc attached to sluts_mission_scenes (68002DED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] warning: Property PonyHay on script sluts_mission_scenes_sc attached to sluts_mission_scenes (68002DED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] warning: Property girl on script sluts_test_cart_cross attached to  (6800EBD0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] warning: Property lockedglovesscript on script dcur_mastercontrollerscript attached to dcur_mastercontroller (3B025A23) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] warning: Property MME_Status_Global on script MME_Status attached to mme_StatusCheck (8306BAAD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Property Pages on script sluts_mcm attached to sluts_kicker (680012C6) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] warning: Property kicker_quest on script sluts_mcm attached to sluts_kicker (680012C6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] warning: Property bModActive on script jaxonzenhgrab attached to JaxonzEnhGrabUpdateQuest (62000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] warning: Property BikiniCursePerkWolf on script BikiniCurseQuest attached to BikiniCurse (81035EE9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Element of property struggleIdles on script dcur_lbquestscript attached to dcur_lbquest (3B04039A) cannot be bound because (100444E7) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Element of property struggleIdles on script dcur_lbquestscript attached to dcur_lbquest (3B04039A) cannot be bound because (100444E8) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:32PM] ERROR: Element of property struggleIdles on script dcur_lbquestscript attached to dcur_lbquest (3B04039A) cannot be bound because (100444E9) is not the right type
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Loading game...
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "PF_zzEstrusPackageOnLooker_0100896F", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type PF_zzEstrusPackageOnLooker_0100896F referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "PF_zzEstrusPackageDoNothing_010073E3", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type PF_zzEstrusPackageDoNothing_010073E3 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzEstrusResetQuestScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zzEstrusResetQuestScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Variable ::SLNC_var on script slac_utility has an invalid type slncmainquestscript loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzestrusanimeventcorescript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zzestrusanimeventcorescript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zbfxmain", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zbfxmain referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzestrusinitcorescript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zzestrusinitcorescript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzEstrusQuestStartScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zzEstrusQuestStartScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "PF_zzEstrusPackageFleeTo_0100840B", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type PF_zzEstrusPackageFleeTo_0100840B referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "QF__0100840A", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type QF__0100840A referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzestrusanimequipcorescript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zzestrusanimequipcorescript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzestrussoundcorescript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zzestrussoundcorescript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzestruspkgmgrcorescript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zzestruspkgmgrcorescript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzEstrusMCMScript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zzEstrusMCMScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zbfxWallShacklesObject", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zbfxWallShacklesObject referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "zzestrusquestcorescript", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type zzestrusquestcorescript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] Cannot open store for class "taraMainQuest", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:35:59PM] warning: Unable to get type taraMainQuest referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zzestrussoundcorescript in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zzestrusanimeventcorescript in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zzestrusquestcorescript in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zzestrusinitcorescript in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zzestrusanimequipcorescript in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type PF_zzEstrusPackageOnLooker_0100896F in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zzEstrusResetQuestScript in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type PF_zzEstrusPackageDoNothing_010073E3 in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type QF__0100840A in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zzestruspkgmgrcorescript in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type PF_zzEstrusPackageFleeTo_0100840B in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zbfxmain in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zzEstrusQuestStartScript in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type zzEstrusMCMScript in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:00PM] warning: Could not find type taraMainQuest in the type table in save
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:01PM] VM is thawing...
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:01PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:01PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:01PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:01PM] ERROR: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:13PM] ERROR: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [AUA (6700C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.GameLoaded() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 40
    [AUA (6700C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 73
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:14PM] Cannot open store for class "consoleutil", missing file?
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:14PM] ERROR: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
stack:
    [zadQuest (1000F624)].zadbq00.checkBlindfoldDarkFog() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 133
    [zadQuest (1000F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 140
    [alias Player on quest zadQuest (1000F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line 14
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:14PM] ERROR:  (8201E41C): cannot start scene because its parent quest was not running.
stack:
    [ (8201E41C)].Scene.start() - "" Line ?
    [bac_unowned (8201DE47)].bac_unowned.reloadQuest() - "bac_unowned.psc" Line 280
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:14PM] ERROR:  (8201DE66): cannot start scene because its parent quest was not running.
stack:
    [ (8201DE66)].Scene.start() - "" Line ?
    [bac_unowned (8201DE47)].bac_unowned.reloadQuest() - "bac_unowned.psc" Line 287
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:14PM] ERROR: File "Open Cities Skyrim.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALWhiterunGuardConfrontationQuest (7429847F)].arth_qf_lalwhiterunguard_0529847f.SetGateAlias() - "ARTH_QF_LALWhiterunGuard_0529847F.psc" Line 34
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (74049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 79
    [alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (74049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[06/04/2018 - 07:36:15PM] warning: Property MME_Status_Global on script MME_Status attached to mme_StatusCheck (8306BAAD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:08PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SendModEvent() - "" Line ?
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:08PM] ERROR: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "" Line ?
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:10PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:11PM] ERROR: File "Slaves of Tamriel.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [crdeModsMonitor (7D000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.updateForms() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 963
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:12PM] ERROR: File "Devious Punishment Equipment.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [crdeModsMonitor (7D000D62)].crdemodsmonitorscript.updateForms() - "crdemodsmonitorscript.psc" Line 1037
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:12PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "" Line ?
    [crdePlayerMonitor (7D001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.updateEquippedPlayerVulnerability() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 606
    [crdePlayerMonitor (7D001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.updatePlayerVulnerability() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 681
    [crdePlayerMonitor (7D001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptApproach() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 999
    [crdePlayerMonitor (7D001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 265
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:14PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:14PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (471E4514)].CFEffectCreature.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (471E4514)].CFEffectCreature.OnUpdate() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 199
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:15PM] ERROR: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
stack:
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:18PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:18PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:37:19PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp69"
stack:
    [_RS2Quest (17000D62)]._rs2functions.RSMenu1() - "_RS2Functions.psc" Line 450
[06/04/2018 - 07:38:25PM] VM is freezing...
[06/04/2018 - 07:38:25PM] VM is frozen
[06/04/2018 - 07:38:26PM] Saving game...
[06/04/2018 - 07:38:51PM] VM is thawing...
[06/04/2018 - 07:38:53PM] ERROR: Method GetOriginalScale not found on sr_inflatequest. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[06/04/2018 - 07:38:53PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp27"
stack:

See above for solution to this problem, I just messed up an entry field (type "set _RS2Version to 22" into the console, don't use any quotes).

2 minutes ago, fingerscrossed said:

Because of the way it checks for version, it's actually probably disabling any use (I have it check the version when mounting currently do there being quite a few code changes every patch).

That's a strange way to do it. is an initialization quest no option?

2 minutes ago, fingerscrossed said:

It's more reliable than it used to be, so, it's getting there.

i didn't give the latest version a try ... yet.

2 minutes ago, Bigjay said:

I too am getting the constant spam of RS2 fnis success, and then re-initiation message. Been following this mod's development for a long time. Has the modder reached out to someone for help? I'm sure some of these animation modder types would gladly help with this cool mod.

I posted a quick fix for this with a console command in my above post (I messed up assigning a value in the version check function, and the current code needs more debugging before I can post an update since it's changed a lot).

I haven't reached out to any animators because I don't want to put any pressure on them if they don't have any interest and I don't have any particularly close relations with any of them (not to mention that I don't always have time to work on this mod).  My hope has been that if I am able to get a good framework that works well, animators and other modders will be more interested in working with it.  Also, it wasn't until more recently that I finally got the mod into a more stable state and I didn't really want to bug anyone for animations for a mod that had as many issues as this originally did.

If there is someone you think would be interested in making animations/meshes/tie-in mods/etc for this, I'm happy to provide any needed information on how to go about that.

1 minute ago, CGi said:

That's a strange way to do it. is an initialization quest no option?

i didn't give the latest version a try ... yet.

I have the initialization in the main quest.  It basically checks a global variable that has the version number in it and, if the version number is different from one saved in a script that I update every new version, it reinitializes everything to make sure it has all the proper alias/properties/etc.  However, I was manually entering the int representing the current version on the script in two places (one for comparison, one for update), which means that if I forgot to update the one that changes the version number in the global variable to the new version then it just always checks for new version updates, see it's an old version, reinitalizes, but then doesn't change it to reflect being the new version.

It's probably not the best way of doing it, but it was one of the first things I included and I hadn't felt the need to update it yet.  I probably should make a change or two going forward just to make sure the same issue doesn't happen. 

4 minutes ago, fingerscrossed said:

I have the initialization in the main quest.  It basically checks a global variable that has the version number in it and, if the version number is different from one saved in a script that I update every new version, it reinitializes everything to make sure it has all the proper alias/properties/etc.  However, I was manually entering the int representing the current version on the script in two places (one for comparison, one for update), which means that if I forgot to update the one that changes the version number in the global variable to the new version then it just always checks for new version updates, see it's an old version, reinitalizes, but then doesn't change it to reflect being the new version.

It's probably not the best way of doing it, but it was one of the first things I included and I hadn't felt the need to update it yet.  I probably should make a change or two going forward just to make sure the same issue doesn't happen. 

Put the version number in a global then you only need to change it in one place.