• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, darchangel891 said:

hi, having a weird issue with this mod....  when "mounted", animal penis disappears. But it was there before mounting.  Any idea why?

I have the same problem but my post was not answered yet :frown: 

The whole creature arousal is a big mess in skyrim anyway sadly...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I'm a little lost on where the mounts come from. I know in the old versions you summoned them with magic. But with the new version I don't have any.

I tried finding horses in the wild and riding them but they are the normal riding animations.

what am I missing?

• 2 weeks later...
On 25.12.2017 at 7:48 PM, tookachinchilla said:

I'm not this would work, but...

It would be cool if this could be hooked into travel by carriage. You'd approach the carriage driver and select the "hire carriage" option. A new response would be, "Sorry, I'm delivering a lot of cargo right now, there's no room for you in back... but you could ride on the horse if you'd like." You'd say, "Sure, I love riding horses!" To which the driver would say, "Great, let's get you on the horse." You'd have options like, "Great, thanks." or "What? No, I can get up in the saddle myself." To which the driver would say, "Oh, you won't be in the saddle..." And you'd say, "What do you mean?"

And then there'd be a bit of animation magic (kind of like in S.L.U.T.S. when the driver casts the spell on you) and you'd be in the harness underneath the horse. The driver would say something like, "Looks like your secure enough. Ready to get going?" You could have options (depending on your proclivities) like, "Yes. And, uh... could you take the scenic route please?" (and the trip would begin) or "What the hell is this? You said I could ride on the horse!" And the driver would say, "You are riding on the horse! Part of him, anyway..." To which you'd have the "..." option (and the trip would begin).

Because there's no actual traveling though, just a loading screen, you'd only see your character in the harness until you started the trip. But it would be something, at least.

Great idea! It would be very nice to get a patch, for example, here's to this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38529 trip there occur in real time

you can even remove all other "mounts", except for the horses to simplify and stability

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2018 at 4:56 AM, darchangel891 said:

has the missing penis issue been fixed yet?  I didnt see anything about it in recent posts or on the op

Yes, there are penises.

@fingerscrossed I believe to have found an issue with the stash inventory feature, it actually make all the player's inventory vanish.

In the function DismountActor, you make a call to Mount.RemoveAllItems() (line 229 of _RS2Functions.psc) without referencing to the player. The default behavior of RemoveAllItems is to simply remove anything without moving them. I assume you need to write it that way:

Mount.RemoveAllItems(Rider, true, false)

I assume RSConfig.ReclaimGear(Rider, Mount) is supposed to claim the extra items added by RS2, but it can also be used to restore the player's inventory.

function ReclaimGear(Actor AkRider, Objectreference AkStash)
    if _toggleStash == True
        AkStash.RemoveAllItems(AkRider, true, false)
    endif

if _toggleReclaim == true
        AkRider.RemoveItem(IcyCollar, 1, false, AkStash)
        AkRider.RemoveItem(IcyCuffs, 1, false, AkStash)
        AkRider.RemoveItem(IcyCorset, 1, false, AkStash)
        AkRider.RemoveItem(IcyBoots, 1, false, AkStash)
        AkRider.RemoveItem(IcyGloves, 1, false, AkStash)
    endif
endfunction
1 hour ago, darchangel891 said:

The penises disappear when you mount.  This is happening to a few people with the latest version.  Is there a patch somewhere to fix it?

enb 2018_04_09 19_56_20_64.jpgNo they don't. Use creature framework and MNC SLAL. The Giant rope binding isn't showing though, not sure why.

On 4/16/2018 at 8:51 PM, Lowrider130 said:

Whenever i start a new game or load an existing save i get CTD back to the desktop. I have attached the list of the plugins i have, can you please help me.

Screenshot (39).png

Screenshot (40).png

Screenshot (41).png

Screenshot (42).png

Screenshot (43).png

Screenshot (38).png

1. run loot
  2. create a merged patch
  3. create a bashed patch
  4. install Crash fixes
  5. try to coc QASmoke on the start screen before loading your game.
  6. if you still have issues, remove mods from your load order, then try again on a new game.
  • 1 month later...

Okay, just a quick update.  I've had a lot of life going on in the past few months, and haven't really had the time or the drive to work on this. I'm going to take a bit of time this weekend to fix a few problems (or at least look into some fixes).  Part of this is just catching back up on what actually I'd done in the mod.  So, here's a few answers to questions or comments on what people have said:

@bicobus Thanks for the heads up on the Stash feature coding.  Looks like I never finished it, and I was originally planning on doing it slightly differently (since it would be better for gear to not be stored on the mount, since it could potentially cause a combination of ownership issues and issues if any of the items stored are equippable by the mount).

I'm not sure why the Giant rope is not showing for others, since it shows for me.  There are two ideas I have on this:
1) I screwed up packing everything and didn't package properly.

2) Another mod modified the giants making them a different race and therefore the ropes won't find load the AA for the creature (Same issue is possible for other mounts).

I saw the post on the Giant animation not working.  I was rechecking on my own save and found my own giant wasn't working.  Re-examining my files, I found that one of the mods I had since installed had installed a new giant skeleton, removing the one I had previously placed in with the saddlebone.  Without a saddlebone, mounting doesn't work properly.  I may look into a work around for this so that you don't have to use the RS skeletons as your base skeletons (likely involving creating a special race for riding -> saving the original race of the mount -> changing to riding race -> then changing back when riding is over).  I'll take a look into this.

It sounds like some people are having issues with Penises disappearing after mounting, and others are saying it works fine, so that sounds like an issue with another mod (or it could be a version issue with creature framework?) If anyone having issues with Penis showing could let me know what version of Creature Framework they have, it might help trouble shoot the problem.

There was mention of some problems with DD device meshes disappearing but the devices staying equipped in the inventory.  I'm not sure why it would do that, unless you are having the mod stash gear which could create an issue with DD, but I don't think I can fix that issue without making DD a dependency, which I'd rather not do because I'm trying to keep the list of dependencies small.  If there is significant interest in specific DD compatibility, I'll consider it.

Anyways, I'll probably try and make some of the bug fixes and I may make a small plugin just to add a few game features to make it feel a bit more integrated.  

Alright, after a few hours of coding, I've fixed most of the issues in my previous post.  Someone download it and let me know if everything is working on you all's end.

P.S. If you don't use a clean save to install the mod, you need to open console and then stop and start the _RS2Quest or things aren't going to work (particularly gear recovery, and I know how much everyone loves getting their gear back).

P.P.S. For some reason, the Giant stopped having a dick.  I don't know why, but everything else seemed fine I think.

About the giant's saddle, I remember it equipping but then getting removed. I don't have a computer with skyrim installed right now, so I can't sadly be of any help. Could it be that the creature framework dick armor replace the saddle?