Hi, i have a little problem with the icy outfit. i use the uunp body and this outfit seems to be designed for a different body. does anyone have files for bodyslide? all animations works fine but i think these are also designed by using a different body because my character never really fit in the animations. oh and by the way, the question above my post is a really interesting one. does anyone has an answer to that?

Edited by Schalli1980
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2022 at 11:40 PM, Yepgill said:

Apologize for my poor english first.

I downloaded this mod and tried it,and found some problems.Everything works well first,but when i jump from a height,the animition changed back to normal riding.And after i unmounted,i found i lost all my belongings,even after toogled the option to give them back.And after testing many times,i find it hard to mount in cities,the mounting animation is always stuck because PC always try to mount from one side which is too close to the wall.

same problem any1 know a fix ??

• 6 months later...

Hey, can someone help me? i'm completely confuse here. I installed this mod and others mods to Skyrim for the first time (actually i never played Skyrim before) but when i was trying to do some animation involving some animal the animation don't look correclty instead looks very broken for some reason also, there are no animation working here and i don't known why is this happening, can someone help me to fix that? i want to use these mods... :cry:

Captura de tela_2023-01-21_20-28-42.png

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I recently reinstalled this mod after redoing my entire setup, but it won't work. When my character mounts they just stand on top of whatever the mound it (or in the case of giants hang upside down underneath it and run in place. The animations never actually kick in.

I made sure I ran FNIS, and I've tried every method of mounting. Nothing seems to work.