1 hour ago, tualmaril said:

It's not you mate. The mode is very rough alpha so alot of it is borked. It works by itself but second you start intalling mods it gets worse and worse. I believe that as the mod author refines it or somebody picks it up to refine it it will get better. Would recomen d trying the oblivion one thou works perfect even has some funky features.

Will that work on Skyrim Legendary? Atm I run Shout Like a Virgin, Slaverun and a few others that kinda effect the entire game, does make getting anywhere very interesting but alot of fun.

5 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Will that work on Skyrim Legendary? Atm I run Shout Like a Virgin, Slaverun and a few others that kinda effect the entire game, does make getting anywhere very interesting but alot of fun.

I run it with skyrim legendary so it should run find. In my expirience the horse animations are stable so just use only a horse. As far as SLV is concerned it's a very heavy mod in terms of the stuff that is happening. Alot of custom animations so im not sure if it wont just eff up other animations. No idea what the core of these mods are so no idea if they will fight. It shouldn't be a problem because Riding is a framework. Regardless backup saves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:57 AM, FF104 said:

Everything shows as installed and running correctly, but when I try to summon a mount nothing happens. Did I miss a step somewhere?

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:13 PM, fingerscrossed said:

In  that case, I'm a bit confused, as there is no longer a spell to summon mounts in the current version.  

?‍♀️

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

I'd love to see a different type of dragon riding in this mod. :)

Might work best by overriding Durnehviir, or possibly as a new summon.

Though dragons are hard to deal with apparently, with animations and such. :(

sounds like you missed that file i uploaded last year:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-and-beast-hdt/?do=findComment&comment=2040119

some bugs in v3.0

1.no dicks (got this since v2.2)

2.no icy gears, no banner, floating with nothing when in face up arm up position(got these bugs since v2.2 except icy gears) but have giant cuff and horse yoke

3.stashed items not return

4.riding position sometimes random

and in v2.2(didn't try in v3.0 yet) when load any save with creature set as mount present in cell that result in instant ctd(only test with frost atronach actually)

Edit: 5.character nodding head when riding frost atronach

let's just say that i've try everything and these bugs still occur

to be accurate, i' reinstall the game and delete every mods then install only the require mods for this. i thought maybe it's need other mods? so i try install other mod that not in the requirement BUT no, it's not fix at all. skeleton? no. sexlab? no. FNIS creature? no.

hell am i the only one that have these bugs?

Edit2: the dick problem is half CF andhalf this mod problem but i fixed the CF part(which it's not show in MCM without start a new game).

while i randomly mount and dismount the giant out of boredom sometime like 1 out of10 it's work,the giant strip his loincloth and have dick out but actually it's not work cus the animation messed up.... well i'll keep trying to find a solution

Last edit: amzing mod if it's work. broke and abandoned, not gonna check it anymore.
v3.0 is as state above
v2.2 keep detect previous version reini
don't have v2.1
v2.0 everything work fine except the only mount that work is horse, rider floating nearby for the other mount.
sadly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First post of 2019, yay.  I'm having the same issues a couple of other are, when I try to mount anything but the horse I end up floating in place beside where the mount was standing. Then I can control the mount, but my character stays put. Any idea what could be causing it? Ran FNIS, said it was all good, and the character is assuming the correct postures, just not attached to the mount

• 4 weeks later...

I have an issue where that whenever I try to load up a save, it crashes the game. It doesn't happen if I don't have the mod installed, and I double checked to see if I missed a step as well.

Edit: Attempted to install it manually, and - missing a step - seems like crashing only occurs AFTER I run FNIS

• 2 months later...

I haven't had any time in a while to look at fixing some of the issues here, but I'm going to try and take a look in the next few weeks at the mod and fix some of the issues that have been mentioned since the last update (AKA, just about time for my bi-annual update).  The last time I worked on the mod I made a lot of backend changes to make the controls more robust moving forward, but because of that it looks like several things either didn't get implemented, or didn't get implemented properly (Or both at the same time somehow).

So far, the list of common bugs I've seen in a quick re-read are:
1) If it's not a horse, it's not working

2) Arousal isn't working to provide the much needed lower anchor point (Issues with Dicks not always appearing using the Creature Framework)

3) Gearing (Both for mounts, player, storage, etc) is not working correctly

4) Sometimes characters are still walking above the mount (This is more than likely to be an FNIS issue as it isn't finding the AA idles that it should be using)

If you have noticed any additional issues you'd like me to look into leave me a post.

Also, as a few people have mentioned it, I know that the animations have some issues (such as being low quality or the head bobbing on some of the animations).  The animations in the mod were ones I had and primarily intended just to be placeholders until I had the time to make better animations or an animator decided they wanted to do animations.  I made them originally in software I no longer have access to and I don't really have the desire or time to learn how to use a new animation program at the moment.  I admit, the head bob/shake is annoying, and was originally only in the animation for testing purposes (I was using it to track something, but I don't even recall what anymore), so if I get a chance somewhere down the line I'll look into how to load up the animations and remove it.

10 hours ago, fingerscrossed said:

I haven't had any time in a while to look at fixing some of the issues here, but I'm going to try and take a look in the next few weeks at the mod and fix some of the issues that have been mentioned since the last update (AKA, just about time for my bi-annual update).

I really love the idea behind this mod, and so want to use it. I am looking forward to your next update. ?

15 hours ago, fingerscrossed said:

I haven't had any time in a while to look at fixing some of the issues here, but I'm going to try and take a look in the next few weeks at the mod and fix some of the issues that have been mentioned since the last update (AKA, just about time for my bi-annual update).  The last time I worked on the mod I made a lot of backend changes to make the controls more robust moving forward, but because of that it looks like several things either didn't get implemented, or didn't get implemented properly (Or both at the same time somehow).

2) Arousal isn't working to provide the much needed lower anchor point (Issues with Dicks not always appearing using the Creature Framework)

4) Sometimes characters are still walking above the mount (This is more than likely to be an FNIS issue as it isn't finding the AA idles that it should be using)

If you have noticed any additional issues you'd like me to look into leave me a post.

Also, as a few people have mentioned it, I know that the animations have some issues (such as being low quality or the head bobbing on some of the animations).  The animations in the mod were ones I had and primarily intended just to be placeholders until I had the time to make better animations or an animator decided they wanted to do animations.  I made them originally in software I no longer have access to and I don't really have the desire or time to learn how to use a new animation program at the moment.  I admit, the head bob/shake is annoying, and was originally only in the animation for testing purposes (I was using it to track something, but I don't even recall what anymore), so if I get a chance somewhere down the line I'll look into how to load up the animations and remove it.

Hmm interesting, alright sounds good. I look forward to it being updated

On 4/1/2019 at 2:08 AM, fingerscrossed said:

Just an FYI, FNIS finds 88 animations when patching for me right now. Hope that helps

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe it's a bit late to be reporting bugs before the next update, but one I encountered that I didn't see posts about here was that, while riding the horse, if you jumped or fell off of a ledge, the player character would snap back into the vanilla riding position upon landing, and you'd have to dismount and get back on to fix it. 

Anyway great mod, looking forward to the next update!

• 1 month later...