[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

8 minutes ago, ryu2211 said:

Go to old.loverslab.com sign in as usual.

Then in the link above, replace 'www' with 'old'

Or alternatively, replace the 'download' with 'file' to use the new website

I already have the file, but I did not know how to install it due to those .DDS files inside one of the folders. But thanks by the info.   :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2017 at 5:04 PM, SaafRats said:

You only need to download the pack from here ([DOA5LR]_(custom nipple textures by Galhound)_HLOD_(SaafRats).7z), then use the files from the "autolink" forlder like any other mod compatible for Autolink.

Don't mind the dds texture pack there, that's only for reference and you don't need to do something specific with it.

Thanks! Works really great!  :octopus:

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler
On 11/26/2016 at 12:34 AM, SaafRats said:

UPDATE: HLOD Giant boob goddess (Stage Mod)

Teased before, now available for download. Meant to be used in "sky city tokyo" stage.
Preview.jpg

What's included:
Comparison.jpg

How to use:
  Reveal hidden contents

steps.jpg

0 - Open lnk reshufle
1 - Go to asset browser, and search  for "DECK@A"
2 - Click over "DECK@A.TMC"
3 - Select the mod file (DECK@A.TMC)
4 - Click, done.
(repeat the same steps for DECK@A.TMCL)

UPDATE: Video preview (thanks a lot to minzeji!)

DOWNLOAD:

(DOA5LR) HLOD Giant Boob Goddess - Stage mod (SaafRats).7z

edit:

Check "Dicksura"

Is it possible to use this with autolink as-is, or do the files need to be changed somehow?

4 hours ago, CrispX said:

Well now the game is over, can someone make one special DLC with male and female Naked with those extra girls and man naked too? Or is not possible? Only Autolink? They block the slots? Poor Mai it have poor costume slots. :cry:

Since you seem interested on this, this someone can be you. I found this tutorial that could help.

If you take your time on doing this ultimate nude DLC pack, I'll gladly add it here and credit you ofc!.

...If not, you'll know that making a dlc pack it's really annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28-12-2017 at 2:38 PM, chunho123 said:

Please someone help fix this.

HLOD + Galhound's custom nipple textures

help.png

On 17-01-2016 at 12:10 AM, SaafRats said:

DOWNLOADS

NOTE: if for some reason some of the following download links aren't working, you can download the files directly from this link:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2627-doa5lr-h-lod-nude-mod-curvy-body/

(download the last file available on the previous link)

• 2 weeks later...
On 09-01-2018 at 1:38 AM, Wish Upon a Star said:

dat interesting mod, wonder anyone in forum can make it

I think verhoven69 posted some preggo belly mods using HLOD bodies,  taken from 3dm forums if I'm not wrong. Take a look on his posts, although was long ago..

Btw, please don't spam here with requests that aren't related to this topic, that goes specially for you jinkazama2069. The only spam allowed here are random bs about boobs and genitals.

7 minutes ago, SaafRats said:

I think verhoven69 posted some preggo belly mods using HLOD bodies,  taken from 3dm forums if I'm not wrong. Take a look on his posts, although was long ago..

Btw, please don't spam here with requests that aren't related to this topic, that goes specially for you jinkazama2069. The only spam allowed here are random bs about boobs and genitals.

yeah, i got guide from osiri but it too rough and lacking detail so i still try figure out a way. i digging in 3dm forum but no luck so far.

13 hours ago, icejaw19 said:

DigitalCookie did a "preggo pack" with his Puff-LOD mod here:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/59142-puff-lod-modpack/

I complretelly forgot that digitalcookie released that mod! I remember I had it but only privatelly, my mistake. That mod and the puffy nipples are a good work from him, he was kind to share it. Thanks for the link icejaw.

@ all people who aren't reading

*sigh*, please read what I said before, about the spam not related to the topic here. boobs dicks asdf

On 1/13/2018 at 9:18 PM, SaafRats said:

I complretelly forgot that digitalcookie released that mod! I remember I had it but only privatelly, my mistake. That mod and the puffy nipples are a good work from him, he was kind to share it. Thanks for the link icejaw.

@ all people who aren't reading

*sigh*, please read what I said before, about the spam not related to the topic here. boobs dicks asdf

haha, no worries, I remember that pack because I commissioned a version of the Puff Pack without the Milk:

https://icejaw19.deviantart.com/art/DOA5LR-DL-TINA-PUFF-LOD-PACK-MOD-675713582

which I love :smiley:

Although personally I never use the preggo pack feature or the puff with the milk, just without milk ;)

Folks, enough is enough.  The owner of this thread has stated twice in recent posts what is and isn't allowed here:

"Btw, please don't spam here with requests that aren't related to this topic.  The only spam allowed here are random bs about boobs and genitals."

Any posts that do not comply will be deleted and have warnings issued to those individuals.  Please do not push this.  I hate issuing warnings!