[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

1 hour ago, juliajulia2018 said:

Thank you for the abuse Otakadelic:cry:

Oh I'm very sorry I only wanted to say Honey Select's irresistible ultra-high quality just like your screenshots indicated.

Absolutely no intention to hurt you but it's solely my responsible.

Recently I accidentally deleted my contents and will be very busy but once recovered, I promise you I will do your request, if it is within my capacity.

(Above Honey Select beauties and outlets have ultra high qualities and far from my range...)

Sorry again.

i no robot

roamer

我的女朋友。。她的条件高。。。

她要一块罗马表 我是个穷光蛋

我怎么买得起 买得起 我去偷钱包 被人抓住了

她在一旁 哈哈笑 笑你骂了隔壁

都是为了你 为了你

我的男朋友 她的条件高

她要胸大屁股翘 我的小机场

怎能满足他满足他。

我去做隆胸 手术失败了

他在一旁哈哈笑 笑你骂了隔壁

都是为了你 为了你

Otakadelic's Chinese tutorial #1 on someone else's thread

(this time on Extremely hearty SaafRats' thread without his permission)

Hi English reader/speaker! You may wonder "What a heck of damn symbols or anything?  This is loverslab, not 3DM. Get a ********* here. "

I give you small hints of Chinese characters, usually 3,500 are needed for daily conv. and read and write.

Here I covered roughly 0.0028% of them. 

我 = I

的 = depends on sentence, sometime "of", sometime "like".

女 = woman

友 = friend

条件 = requirement 

高 = high or expensive.

So, he suggests us his imaginary or real woman (relationship could be 'a friend who is woman' to 'a girlfriend') poses or ask him high demands that could be expensive.

Nah, it's same everywhere. We all knew. No news.

See you again in somewhere else!

O, missionary, you once again did not understand anything without google translate. :frown:
These are some poems, and this guy decided to share his work with Saafie.

No, Chinese robot-poet, you were mistaken the place of their publication. Saafrats has very different interests, extraordinarily far from Chinese poetry. You can place all your subsequent works here at this address

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/98074-otakadelics-fetish-modswettable-destroyable-honoka-released-6may2018/

Our missionary Otaka loves to understand hieroglyphs, he will warmly meet you. At the same time he will learn Chinese, this is his old dream.

Wonderful poems, continue to share your creativity with us.
On 5/11/2018 at 8:42 AM, Otakadelic said:

So, he suggests us his imaginary or real woman (relationship could be 'a friend who is woman' to 'a girlfriend') poses or ask him high demands that could be expensive.

Nah, it's same everywhere. We all knew. No news.

See you again in somewhere else!

Yeah, seems some poem about demanding boyfriend or girlfriend, right? C'est la vie, I think:bawling:

Wait. Whole HLOD project so far is:

20 females x 5 different shaped boobs x 2 version(shaved/bushed) = 200.

But I forgot CS-HLOD which contains 19 bodies.

And actively expanding as Misaki released, Luna released. Additional releases from other games/medias like D.Va are almost reach one dozen. 

It is hard to keep tracking entire body number though counting should be waaaay much easier than creating.

Anybody know how to contact and register Guinness book?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2018 at 8:09 PM, Otakadelic said:

Wait. Whole HLOD project so far is:

20 females x 5 different shaped boobs x 2 version(shaved/bushed) = 200.

But I forgot CS-HLOD which contains 19 bodies.

And actively expanding as Misaki released, Luna released. Additional releases from other games/medias like D.Va are almost reach one dozen. 

It is hard to keep tracking entire body number though counting should be waaaay much easier than creating.

Anybody know how to contact and register Guinness book?

It seems you want to contact to HLOD maker(SaafRats).

SaafRats is currently working on DeviantArt.

If you want to contact to him, go to DeviantArt and DM to him.

8 minutes ago, arvent said:

It seems you want to contact to HLOD maker(SaafRats).

SaafRats is currently working on DeviantArt.

If you want to contact to him, go to DeviantArt and DM to him.

Thanks! I will do if I really needed. But hopefully he will check my mod page time to time and see 'When will be available the Pantyless Honoka!??? How long I have to wait damn stupid modder!!!'.

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Squizzo said:

I already made some very similar outfits - https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54701-doa5lr-squizzos-mods/?page=9

Oh, thank you, Squizzo, you're also a real genius of modding. But, you see, I like (and Saafrats too, of course) in this mod not so much a outfit, how many sizes of that body on which it is put on. If you manage to repeat these wonderful proportions, then thousands of fans of the game will thank you.

Image41.thumb.png.31b051cac18bc0721a70be973ac167b6.png

xsded.thumb.jpg.e0ea9c6e87acd60de4c59853391362f2.jpg

xsjpg.thumb.jpg.081846ff5e394e2762892c962d4cc2ce.jpg