[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

Your guys are really pioneers of DOA5 mods. It's really motivated me to try something new when I saw your marvelous works. It seems like lots of DOA5 fun lost intensest of this game already. We really need to create something new for this game such as body swaps, cosplay with face editing, special body types, and funny characters. I tried some of those ideas but found out most people not really interested. I have run out of ideas. Maybe DOA5 is too old and we need to move on to other games such as HoneySelect.   

costume pleas

face costume    mod move winner mai pleasy

post-1888707-0-09587000-1496145114_thumb.png

post-1888707-0-58538100-1496145125_thumb.png

post-1888707-0-73090600-1496145137_thumb.png

post-1888707-0-58716300-1496145163_thumb.png

post-1888707-0-47422600-1496145484_thumb.png

post-1888707-0-31554800-1496145691_thumb.png

post-1888707-0-44758800-1496145703_thumb.png

post-1888707-0-01625700-1496145800_thumb.png

post-1888707-0-89321100-1497154648_thumb.png

post-1888707-0-52515500-1497481444_thumb.png

post-1888707-0-60456200-1497481577_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

Hey,

Haven't checked in to DOA5LR since 2015 or something, I've since bought a new pc and lost the doa installation, just getting back in to it now.

Downloading DOA5LR reloaded v.08A (take it, that's 1.08?) right now from skidrowreloaded torrent

Was wondering would it be good idea to buy the game from steam right now since It's -60% discounted and get it to latest update while at it.

Do mods like HLOD etc work on the steam version? (+ unlock every DLC) or does it have to be the cracked version that I used last time?

5/5 mods btw SaafRats, keep it up! :cool: 

Hey,

Haven't checked in to DOA5LR since 2015 or something, I've since bought a new pc and lost the doa installation, just getting back in to it now.

Downloading DOA5LR reloaded v.08A (take it, that's 1.08?) right now from skidrowreloaded torrent

Was wondering would it be good idea to buy the game from steam right now since It's -60% discounted and get it to latest update while at it.

Do mods like HLOD etc work on the steam version? (+ unlock every DLC) or does it have to be the cracked version that I used last time?

Glad you like my mods!. Yep, it's possible to use them (and mods in general) with a legit copy of doa5lr. You can find the info about how to do it here, at undertow or maybe also on zetaboards ;).

Hey,

Glad you like my mods!. Yep, it's possible to use them (and mods in general) with a legit copy of doa5lr. You can find the info about how to do it here, at undertow or maybe also on zetaboards ;).

Hey Saafrats, your model is so great, but how about  MMD version for your H-LOD model? You know, physics with clothes, hair etc

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i cant select the mai mod (switching on details) using autolink.

did i need to do something? im using autolink 1.72

Yep, you have to update to autolink 2.50.

Would you happen to have the link? I can't find it anywhere. YouTube videos give that Japanese site but everything there is locked/non existent for me.

Would you happen to have the link? I can't find it anywhere. YouTube videos give that Japanese site but everything there is locked/non existent for me.

Which link?! You look carefully at the first page of this forum. :D

I actually found ver 2.50 from searching mediafile autolink from a freestepdodge forum. Thank god I couldn't stand not being able to admire Mai.

I actually found ver 2.50 from searching mediafile autolink from a freestepdodge forum. Thank god I couldn't stand not being able to admire Mai.

Do you like to collect antiques? :P Get out of this topic, go down a few positions and you'll see the topic Autolink 3.30. Come and download

Yeah I highly don't recommend going through old YouTube videos for links especially when ppl tax things with ads and waste your time with dead links. Just need to learn how to properly "search" within this forum typing in keywords helps alot. The latest and last autolink can be found here within the Dead or Alive 5 category tab

Which link?! You look carefully at the first page of this forum. :D

Do you like to collect antiques? :P Get out of this topic, go down a few positions and you'll see the topic Autolink 3.30. Come and download

Yeah I noticed that after all the stress lol I only looked through this site after I figured out how to mod.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently started playing DoA5 again and decided to go looking around for mods this time. I was super blown away by this thread. The bodies you made as so beautiful and amazingly well done that I feel like I lack the words to adequately praise what you've done. ;^u^)b

The only real issue I have is that I can't seem to find any outfits or non-nude versions of these. I went through every page of the thread just now skimming the posts in search of outfits adapted to this wonderful body you've made but for the most part couldn't really find anything. I like nude mods, don't get me wrong, I use them for Skyrim and other RPGs or sandbox games, but I can't really see myself playing a fighting game with them on, and I sometimes feel like a revealing outfit is more erotic than full on nudity anyway. I did find some outfits you made for Honoka, and while I think they're pretty much perfect for what I'm looking for, the problem is that Nyotengu is my favorite girl, and I'd want outfits for every girl anyway. Also, the Lethal LOD body (especially the newer one you showed more recently that has the thicker thighs /drool) in particular is my favorite, and I'd really love to use it with Nyotengu because I always felt like she should have the biggest boobs along with Honoka and the other girls with the largest bust sizes. I think it fits her character type and personality to have really huge boobs for dominating the other girls with. ;^u^)

I was pretty sad to see that as I neared the last handful of pages of this thread that the replies were still dating back to 2016 and grew ever more spaced out. ; n ; Hopefully I'm not too late to the party...

I just went back and looked at it, and it seems like the super thick thighs LETHAL LOD body is only for Mai. These bodies are so nice I'm tempted to go against myself and just play with the nude body until there's outfits for Nyotengu (and everyone else) but I really wish I could have that thicker LETHAL body for Nyotengu too. The huge boobs look so great with the thicker thighs. I also like that the breasts hang a bit more in that version. Oh what I'd give to have that body and outfits for it for Nyotengu.

I recently started playing DoA5 again and decided to go looking around for mods this time. I was super blown away by this thread. The bodies you made as so beautiful and amazingly well done that I feel like I lack the words to adequately praise what you've done. ;^u^)b

The only real issue I have is that I can't seem to find any outfits or non-nude versions of these. I went through every page of the thread just now skimming the posts in search of outfits adapted to this wonderful body you've made but for the most part couldn't really find anything. I like nude mods, don't get me wrong, I use them for Skyrim and other RPGs or sandbox games, but I can't really see myself playing a fighting game with them on, and I sometimes feel like a revealing outfit is more erotic than full on nudity anyway. I did find some outfits you made for Honoka, and while I think they're pretty much perfect for what I'm looking for, the problem is that Nyotengu is my favorite girl, and I'd want outfits for every girl anyway. Also, the Lethal LOD body (especially the newer one you showed more recently that has the thicker thighs /drool) in particular is my favorite, and I'd really love to use it with Nyotengu because I always felt like she should have the biggest boobs along with Honoka and the other girls with the largest bust sizes. I think it fits her character type and personality to have really huge boobs for dominating the other girls with. ;^u^)

I was pretty sad to see that as I neared the last handful of pages of this thread that the replies were still dating back to 2016 and grew ever more spaced out. ; n ; Hopefully I'm not too late to the party...

I just went back and looked at it, and it seems like the super thick thighs LETHAL LOD body is only for Mai. These bodies are so nice I'm tempted to go against myself and just play with the nude body until there's outfits for Nyotengu (and everyone else) but I really wish I could have that thicker LETHAL body for Nyotengu too. The huge boobs look so great with the thicker thighs. I also like that the breasts hang a bit more in that version. Oh what I'd give to have that body and outfits for it for Nyotengu.

You're very kind, I'm glad you liked what I did here!

Sadly due "busy"ness I'm almost never posting stuff lately (last thing before swanoka was 5 months ago), so don't expect a lot of things comming, at least during this year :/

You could try timmy's transformer tool (read how to use it carefully) and make some tests. Little secret: transform any costume (no matter the girl or shape), select HONOKA as destination, take that reshaped costume, and hen again transform it into any other girl (let's say nyo). You'll have an insta curvy costume, at least it's how some massive packs were done here actually. Also check the OP, almost at the end ("Some HLOD-based mods made by other modders"), and youll find some interesting stuff.

You're very kind, I'm glad you liked what I did here!

Sadly due "busy"ness I'm almost never posting stuff lately (last thing before swanoka was 5 months ago), so don't expect a lot of things comming, at least during this year :/

You could try timmy's transformer tool (read how to use it carefully) and make some tests. Little secret: transform any costume (no matter the girl or shape), select HONOKA as destination, take that reshaped costume, and hen again transform it into any other girl (let's say nyo). You'll have an insta curvy costume, at least it's how some massive packs were done here actually. Also check the OP, almost at the end ("Some HLOD-based mods made by other modders"), and youll find some interesting stuff.

It's okay, I understand how time consuming modding is and that sometimes it's necessary to take long breaks. I appreciate what you've done all the same so no worries if you can't get around to do more stuff, what's already here is a treat as it is. ^u^

I appreciate the tip but I'm not quite sure I understand. If I'm not mistaken, I'd need get and learn Blender or 3DS to do this too? Another person tipped me to use ABC Transformer but it doesn't seem to work as it gives me an error saying the files don't have the same number of vertices. If I had to guess, it's because the costume I'm trying to convert isn't based on the Lethal body shape while the .tmc files I'm trying to use in the conversion are the Lethal ones, which if I had to guess have more vertices so that the larger boobs are smoother.

If I do get an understanding for timmy's transformer, would I be able to use that to give Nyotengu the newer Lethal H-LOD body you did for Mai that has the thicker thighs? Also, I'll give another look to the stuff at the end of the OP you suggested. Thanks again. ^u^

Late edit, but I think I may have been looking at the wrong thing and gotten confused. I did try out timmy's transformer today and I got the outfit onto Nyotengu (I used the Suckyounoka outfit to test) but the skin texture was off and it didn't have the Lethal body even though I used those in the transformation.

It's okay, I understand how time consuming modding is and that sometimes it's necessary to take long breaks. I appreciate what you've done all the same so no worries if you can't get around to do more stuff, what's already here is a treat as it is. ^u^

I appreciate the tip but I'm not quite sure I understand. If I'm not mistaken, I'd need get and learn Blender or 3DS to do this too? Another person tipped me to use ABC Transformer but it doesn't seem to work as it gives me an error saying the files don't have the same number of vertices. If I had to guess, it's because the costume I'm trying to convert isn't based on the Lethal body shape while the .tmc files I'm trying to use in the conversion are the Lethal ones, which if I had to guess have more vertices so that the larger boobs are smoother.

If I do get an understanding for timmy's transformer, would I be able to use that to give Nyotengu the newer Lethal H-LOD body you did for Mai that has the thicker thighs? Also, I'll give another look to the stuff at the end of the OP you suggested. Thanks again. ^u^

Late edit, but I think I may have been looking at the wrong thing and gotten confused. I did try out timmy's transformer today and I got the outfit onto Nyotengu (I used the Suckyounoka outfit to test) but the skin texture was off and it didn't have the Lethal body even though I used those in the transformation.

Oh no, you don't need to do any kind of mesh edit manually, so blender or 3ds aren't necessary. As for the "same number of vertices" error, that's only related to the reference files. If you don't touch them, everything should be fine. Timmy have some hlod-like ready to use reference files on his transformer, so you could try some test there (some trial and error it's never bad :) ).

As for the texture issues, that's always related to my hlod models when they're chosen as source... you need sometimes to patch the transformed models with the their matching hlod body textures muanually after the conversion, as the transformer tool sometimes could put default body textures.

For make it short and as example, in your case with transformed nyo (from suckyunoka), you need to patch her body texture with the one you'll find from one of the following packs:

Defeault texture pack (including nipples). For direct nude body transformations. Not recommended for costume mods

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=265474

SE texture pack who was shamelessly stolen by the guy who made ABC transformer (don't use that thing). Recommended for costumes "from Honoka" as source

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=265475

Oh no, you don't need to do any kind of mesh edit manually, so blender or 3ds aren't necessary. As for the "same number of vertices" error, that's only related to the reference files. If you don't touch them, everything should be fine. Timmy have some hlod-like ready to use reference files on his transformer, so you could try some test there (some trial and error it's never bad :) ).

As for the texture issues, that's always related to my hlod models when they're chosen as source... you need sometimes to patch the transformed models with the their matching hlod body textures muanually after the conversion, as the transformer tool sometimes could put default body textures.

For make it short and as example, in your case with transformed nyo (from suckyunoka), you need to patch her body texture with the one you'll find from one of the following packs:

Defeault texture pack (including nipples). For direct nude body transformations. Not recommended for costume mods

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=265474

SE texture pack who was shamelessly stolen by the guy who made ABC transformer (don't use that thing). Recommended for costumes "from Honoka" as source

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=265475

I appreciate the guidance, but I guess I'm doing something wrong because I can't get the outfit to have the Lethal body. I tried Swanoka this time and it was just the same body type that the outfit normally has I think, even though I used the Lethal Honoka body to create a new Lethal Nyotengu reference based off of it (or at least that's how I interpreted it as working), and then did a transform of the outfit to that new Lethal Nyotengu reference that was create based off of the Honoka one. Still, once I got in-game, the body didn't match up. I stood the nude Lethal Nyotengu next to the Swanoka outfit I generated for her and the body difference was significant and easily noticeable. Maybe I'm just too dumb for this or something, but thank you for the help anyway. ^u^;

I appreciate the guidance, but I guess I'm doing something wrong because I can't get the outfit to have the Lethal body. I tried Swanoka this time and it was just the same body type that the outfit normally has I think, even though I used the Lethal Honoka body to create a new Lethal Nyotengu reference based off of it (or at least that's how I interpreted it as working), and then did a transform of the outfit to that new Lethal Nyotengu reference that was create based off of the Honoka one. Still, once I got in-game, the body didn't match up. I stood the nude Lethal Nyotengu next to the Swanoka outfit I generated for her and the body difference was significant and easily noticeable. Maybe I'm just too dumb for this or something, but thank you for the help anyway. ^u^;

You actually did something smart when creating references for use them later, but I'm not sure if you made it in a correct way. Can you explain how you made it?. I think you should preoceed this way: Take honoka lethal nude body and transform it into nyo, using regular references. Nyo "should" have a lethalized shape after that (in theory...). Now you have to take that original lethal honoka,transfmorned nyo, remove the tmcl files (optional), and use them as new "custom references" (if you followed timmy's tutorials, you should know how to do it correctly. After that, take swanoka, set your new custom references as origin an destination (orignal Honoka lethal /Tranasformed nyo lethal), and you should have as result what you wanted... I hope :D

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, serpientesmile said:

How are used the custom nipples? 

Thanks.

You only need to download the pack from here ([DOA5LR]_(custom nipple textures by Galhound)_HLOD_(SaafRats).7z), then use the files from the "autolink" forlder like any other mod compatible for Autolink.

Don't mind the dds texture pack there, that's only for reference and you don't need to do something specific with it.

On 12/11/2017 at 5:04 PM, SaafRats said:

You only need to download the pack from here ([DOA5LR]_(custom nipple textures by Galhound)_HLOD_(SaafRats).7z), then use the files from the "autolink" forlder like any other mod compatible for Autolink.

Don't mind the dds texture pack there, that's only for reference and you don't need to do something specific with it.

Okay! I will try it   :face_bear:

By the way, the link that you posted is dead. 

4 minutes ago, serpientesmile said:

Okay! I will try it   :face_bear:

By the way, the link that you posted is dead. 

Go to old.loverslab.com sign in as usual.

Then in the link above, replace 'www' with 'old'

Or alternatively, replace the 'download' with 'file' to use the new website

Edited by ryu2211