[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

Some of models never load into the game, and when selecting a version that never loads, it sends the game into an infinite loading loop. I used the DLC version of the mod Hlodv1.1.

For example, the Lethal HLOD version of kokoro would never load completely, but all the other versions would, and only the Lethal HLOD Version of Marie rose would load, but none of the others will. 

Anyone have any ideas what i can do?

It's maybe because a slot conflict (DLC). Don't use the DLC, use the TMC/TMCL files provided on the pack instead (with autolink).

Thank you for all!

no problem

Some of models never load into the game, and when selecting a version that never loads, it sends the game into an infinite loading loop. I used the DLC version of the mod Hlodv1.1.

For example, the Lethal HLOD version of kokoro would never load completely, but all the other versions would, and only the Lethal HLOD Version of Marie rose would load, but none of the others will. 

Anyone have any ideas what i can do?

It's maybe because a slot conflict (DLC). Don't use the DLC, use the TMC/TMCL files provided on the pack instead (with autolink).

Thank you for all!

no problem

Excuse , Mr.SaafRats

Do you have the intention of LETHAL NUDE BOOBS with milky version ?

post-822773-0-77327800-1495122576_thumb.jpg

UPDATE: HONOKA HLOD Swap Pack - Part 1

Preview.jpg

Honoka swap pack for use her in some other characters.
  • Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on KASUMI, PHASE4, AYANE, HELENA, TINA, LISA, RACHEL and NAOTORA.
  • Based on HLOD body, shaved and bushy variants.

imgur album

http://imgur.com/a/3IIB9

second part:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56672-doa5lr-h-lod-nude-mod-10-curvy-body-update-05-25-17-honoka-hlod-swap-pack/?p=1909888

I was not expecting this pack :o

Nice surprise!

I'm wondering if you'll do the entire cast too, male included B)

Because you know, it's never enough! :D

Thank you lola. I thought about adapting this for more girls,  I ended doing the entire cast (except males for the momment)

Thanks!!

attachicon.gifgame 2017-05-25 21-45-33-06.jpg

Is hard to adapt the face of a character to other? What tool do you use?

Glad to see it working!
This was made on blender;  basically you need to relocate the faces over the original ones, then reinject all these  meshes on the "destination" face. It's kind of tedious, but there are some ways for make it more fast, especially for the hair.

UPDATE: HONOKA HLOD Swap Pack - Part 2

Preview_.jpgPreview2.jpg

Honoka swap pack for use her in some other characters, second part.
  • Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on Marie, Hitomi, Leifang, Kokoro, Nyotengu, Momiji, Mila, Pai, Mai, Christie and Sarah.
  • Based on HLOD body, shaved and bushy variants.

imgur album

http://imgur.com/a/3IIB9

previous part:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56672-doa5lr-h-lod-nude-mod-10-curvy-body-update-05-25-17-honoka-hlod-swap-pack/?p=1909709

this is the best mods of...... the month!! :P

just kidding/

very thank you about it

i'm so high now, because of this mod :angel:

Well, get very high then with this honoka overdose ;)

Nice pack Saafie, you'll make more than just one person happy here.

Thank you loli. I already saw more than just one happy for this. And well, for start I wanted it for myself... honoka everywhere on story mod *drolling*. I think you understand me well lol.

Haha yes ofc I understand this desire to see our favorite char -especially nude in story mode, fighting nude for a food or just doing some gym, just innocent things yes it's normal cool_glasses_by_scorpion81-d3ghc14.gif

I completely understand since I saw Asura in almost every DOA characters male and female included 10_minute_emote___tongue_by_kinnisonarc.

Does she have the PENETRATOR for the Mai version? It must be PINK you know that huh?

With shiny veins.

Next update on this thread will be that, I'm waiting, hurry up!

Haha yes ofc I understand this desire to see our favorite char -especially nude in story mode, fighting nude for a food or just doing some gym, just innocent things yes it's normal cool_glasses_by_scorpion81-d3ghc14.gif

I completely understand since I saw Asura in almost every DOA characters male and female included 10_minute_emote___tongue_by_kinnisonarc.

Does she have the PENETRATOR for the Mai version? It must be PINK you know that huh?

With shiny veins.

I know you understandme well, after all you have some (litle) attraction to ASSura :D

About this innocent idea of the shiny pink penetrator on mainoka, haha youre vicious loli hmmm hmmmmm

It's very nice pack. I think it will more fun and challenge to swap Marie with Bass. LOL

Something like this (from 3dm)

hehe I also made something similar with marcus fenix time ago, and also lola with his dear asura... damn that cute weirdo couple! lol

This video :o :o :o

Is so old! But so good memorie!

These tiny Penix and Sura on Honoka was really full of cutness :heart:

Not to mention the Hello Kitty Penix swap, it was even more cute awww! Lol I'm getting weird, once again.

With shiny veins.

I know you understandme well, after all you have some (litle) attraction to ASSura :D

About this innocent idea of the shiny pink penetrator on mainoka, haha youre vicious loli hmmm hmmmmm

It's very nice pack. I think it will more fun and challenge to swap Marie with Bass. LOL

Something like this (from 3dm)

hehe I also made something similar with marcus fenix time ago, and also lola with his dear asura... damn that cute weirdo couple! lol

Amazing, great video. I am trying to transfer Marie to Bass but found out  not only I need adjust the body, but also the size of the head and hair.  It's pretty difficult to adjust the head because you have to adjust lips, eyes, teeth, and eyelashes accordingly. 

Amazing, great video. I am trying to transfer Marie to Bass but found out  not only I need adjust the body, but also the size of the head and hair.  It's pretty difficult to adjust the head because you have to adjust lips, eyes, teeth, and eyelashes accordingly. 

Yes, it's neccesary to make some extra work on that case, I tried something similar before (honoka to bass, her body size is the same as marie), so a skeleton patch is not enough, you'll also need to adjust the body frame a little (wider shoulders, as example). here's my result, (don't mind the hair, ddin't know how to fix it back then :P)

http://imgur.com/a/MepHV

http://imgur.com/a/Z8TNH

http://imgur.com/a/y4Nii

Oh and I just saw the video preview... you... touched my tralalaaaa D:

o9qo.png

_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

oh yes lolo, completelly, and now I'll have more u.u

Your guys are really pioneers of DOA5 mods. It's really motivated me to try something new when I saw your marvelous works. It seems like lots of DOA5 fun lost intensest of this game already. We really need to create something new for this game such as body swaps, cosplay with face editing, special body types, and funny characters. I tried some of those ideas but found out most people not really interested. I have run out of ideas. Maybe DOA5 is too old and we need to move on to other games such as HoneySelect.   

With time I can only agree that we are less to mod the game nowaday.

Some lost interest, play others game.. Yes.

As you mentionned, Honeyselect got very popular due to the DOA girls import in the game so it's understandable I'll rush on it if I could import Asura :D

But I still see a lot of potential in DOA, not only about modding characters, digging in doa files to edit some others points as people made with the motions edits.

There are still a lot to do in my opinion, at first I started with textures, then costume edit, import, face sculpt, genderswap but also the materials side, enhancing materials effects, playing with animated textures, shiny meshes and else.

If you like what you do you'll always want more.

And, we have new ressources from Tecmo every months.

It's sure that I'll not leave DOA so easly.

Guest Hrun

I could give my opinion about game Honey Select, but I do not want to offend the people who play it. :-/ But in the game itself is a lot of clean technical difficulties. Its necessary to take care of the installation of translators, uncensors, additional modules, etc. Often these components conflict with each other and make the work with the program difficult. At the same time, users of HS ...  hmmmm... are not accustomed to mental stress, and if there is an alternative, they will necessarily leave the game.

The only valuable part of the game is the built-in editor of bodies and faces, which allows you to create a character to your liking, but there are similar program that are more advanced than the editor of HS.

As for the DOA, in my opinion the appearance of new characters could revive the game. This should be not just the makeup of old faces, but completely new faces and new characters, like Asura and more diverse, because Asura cannt please everyone.

Good point, Honey Select have a very powerful character creator, it's a very big positive point for all Illusion games (plus the sex animation that are really soft and the physic too).

I remember using Sexy Beach PR for a long time because people was modding it, at this time there was no character import and only costume or stuff but it was still enough to give a little life to the game, now characters import GREATLY improve the life of the game so yes, doing the same in DOA is recommended.

But as all games it can get bored because lack of variety with time. It's how Honey Select get a "second life" with these doa mods.

Making new characters is very strong to attract people and help a game to survive.

As you mentionned, Asura can't please everyone but as example if your favorite char is Tsunade from Naruto you'll really love to have her in the game or even in the software that you use, with another possibility to just re-install the game/software just because you can get your favorite char here.

At least it's what I could do to my side.

But hey, making import is not a two click mod and we are still a few to do it for DOA.