[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

Holy mother of spam :o... so many gifs... and this disgusting yellow dude... ewwwwwww!!!  you went tooo far, lolo dude, this is too much even for me D:

Random post #1229 from a leecher

(At least I put the others in spoiler..)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bonus because you love yellow gay :

giphy.gif

I WANT DOWNLOAD LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE:

GENI HLOD is now available here (click over the picture):

Preview.jpg

Thank you for sharing this boobies girl SaafRats :)

Thanks man!, glad to see you here ;)

I'm a noob in all this, but how do you use Ink Reshuffle? I downloaded irs59.7z and I can't open it. 

Well, as for me I'm not using lnkreshuffle so often, instead I'd recommend you to use Autolink, take a look at this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60138-autolink-help-and-basic-guide

updated files:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5065534&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D21581

BOOBS edit: ROFL!!!!! I mentioned autolink, when I was thinking about lnk reshuffle... and vice-versa *facepalm*

See kids, this happen when you're staring at boobs for a long period :P (thanks Lolo mandingo for telling me about this dumb mistake!)

-------

well, no one reads anyway.... naked petite girl!

Preview.jpg

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Quick question. what do I use to open Ink Reshuffle?

Come on, give a chance to autolink, I must insist ;)

Hum petite girl, I know someone who will enjoy her :D

Are you going to make all hair colors for all H-Series? Oh wait I'm sure this is what you ar doing right now or this pack will already be released _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

I know at least four persons that are going to enjoy her petiteness  (five if I include you, lolo the petite girl lover  ;) )

And yep, all the hair variants are available for all body variations. I like to do extra work for nothing yayayay! :D

Click over the picture for see... the same picture. Oh and the download link of course, the only important thing after all :P

Preview1.jpg

Actually I'm trying Autolink now and it works. Thankyou for all the info on that. 

But the instructions for the Boob goddess (stage mod) is using Ink Reshuffle. Is there an Autolink alternative? 

I took some time searching, and I found this tutorial that could help you and other people with the same doubt.

http://segadordelinks.deviantart.com/journal/Installing-DoA5-mods-using-lnk-reshuffle-586630326

Thank you for your contribution in this game MOD. But I have a presumptuous request...

LETHAL boobs have possibility bigger ? :heart:  ( Sorry my english is not good.

I'm always glad when someone like my boobs  :blush:

You know? I think that lethal it's my upper limit man... I've tried to break this limit before with widowfapper, and this happened D:

http://imgur.com/a/suWUZ

Thank you for your contribution in this game MOD. But I have a presumptuous request...

LETHAL boobs have possibility bigger ? :heart:  ( Sorry my english is not good.

I'm always glad when someone like my boobs  :blush:

You know? I think that lethal it's my upper limit man... I've tried to break this limit before with widowfapper, and this happened D:

http://imgur.com/a/suWUZ

Ha ha ! This boobs is over dimension. Not beautiful  :D

• 3 weeks later...

I gotta say, thank you for this, Mr. SaafRats. Your mod is perfect, especially for the HLUD variant. It's rare to find small-breasts mods for games, you know. Even here I can't find many...

But yours is dead-on! Thank you very much for this. It's just perfect.

And... Well... Let's just say that if you wanted to do more small-breasts stuff, I sure wouldn't complain. ;)

Always thank you very much for your wonderful MOD.

Please add psd file in mai to Texture Pack.

You're welcome!

And thanks for remembering me that,  I forgot to update teh pack (also the HLUD textures)

I gotta say, thank you for this, Mr. SaafRats. Your mod is perfect, especially for the HLUD variant. It's rare to find small-breasts mods for games, you know. Even here I can't find many...

But yours is dead-on! Thank you very much for this. It's just perfect.

And... Well... Let's just say that if you wanted to do more small-breasts stuff, I sure wouldn't complain. ;)

Thanks for your kind comments about my boobs, I'm feeling flattered :)

Well, you can always enjoy more small breasts stuff by checking my imported female characters (HLUD size is always included ;)

• 3 weeks later...