[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

Ok, using a personal permission of Raaf, I share a full pack of his bodies in CS-HLOD-HAIRY and HLOD-HAIRY improved by my 4 variations with painted nails. Remember to praise the Lord of Boobs-Raaf himself for everything because I'm just adding a small detail. I will probably post it here for those who already come across the pinned topic and I will also make a separate post about it so the new people not reading last page may also get it by just scrolling rhough topics in search of other mods.

VERSIONS INCLUDED:

1. Blue
2. Red
3. Yellow
4. Pink

* Nyotengu has a black version as well - since I am not a fan of black-painted nails, I did it only for her - it somehow fits the girl, I don't know. Kasumi also has a blue-french manicure/pedicure. It was a basic idea but in the end - more colours turned out to be a better choice than making such a small detail in a few versions.

CLOSE SHOTS:

1. Manicure - blue.
Nails-blue.thumb.jpg.a967bbe6f068fa511403e4a961802725.jpg

2. Pedicure - blue

5a70fa34431dc_Nails-blue2.thumb.jpg.bf216ef8580f355c7bf8f8d1adbb2e6d.jpg

3. Manicure - blue [french]

Nails-french.jpg

4. Pedicure - blue [french]

PEDIGURE-FEET.jpg

And here are all the bodies with different colours:

1. CS-HLOD: BLUEvPURPLE
CS-HLOD-PURPLE.thumb.png.d923001e1a211e2d22417a39a4e988ca.png

2. CS-HLOD: RED
CS-HLOD-RED.thumb.png.eaa2c67e3ad7e6e861cbad7fbf307cc0.png

3. HLOD: YELLOW
HLOD-YELLOW.thumb.png.f197ebb5b44571dfc939597bedcd7b1d.png

4. CS-HLOD: PINK
5a7282eb0294a_CS-HLOD-BLUEvPINK.thumb.png.f142583e8b7345f3574eab01e79092b8.png

[HLOD+CS-HLOD]-PAINTED_NAILS-PACK.7z

• 1 month later...

The details on this one are quite lovely, and it's nice to mix and match the girls' body types.

What is the proper way of installing textures? For instance, for the HLOD body textures, can I just place the DDS files in the respective character folders?

9 hours ago, iggy reptile said:

The details on this one are quite lovely, and it's nice to mix and match the girls' body types.

What is the proper way of installing textures? For instance, for the HLOD body textures, can I just place the DDS files in the respective character folders?

I'm glad you liked it, and i've answered a similar question here, hope it helps

8 hours ago, SaafRats said:

I'm glad you liked it, and i've answered a similar question here, hope it helps

Thanks SaafRats! I'm using the tool, seems pretty simple drag/drop. I'm iffy on which HLOD file is the dirt / wetness textures, but some trial and error will do the trick. {:

EDIT: Figured it out, since the normal / specular maps are easy to match lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you can make H-LOD NUDE MOD pubic hair in skin.Dds file, do not separate the pubic hair from the body. A's body is H-LOD NUDE MOD, I use blender to wear B clothes on the A body, export mod, the pubic hair will disappear, but if you put the pubic hair in the skin.Dds file, blender put the B clothes on the body.

我希望你以后制作的 H-LOD NUDE MOD阴毛在 skin .dds文件里,阴毛和身体不要分开。A身体用的是H-LOD NUDE MOD,我用blender把B衣服穿在A身体上,导出mod,阴毛会消失,但你要是把阴毛放在skin .dds文件里,blender把B衣服穿在A身体上,导出mod,我只要替换mod里的skin 文件,A身体就有阴毛。

On 1/30/2018 at 3:06 PM, sphiratrioth666 said:

Ok, using a personal permission of Raaf, I share a full pack of his bodies in CS-HLOD-HAIRY and HLOD-HAIRY improved by my 4 variations with painted nails. Remember to praise the Lord of Boobs-Raaf himself for everything because I'm just adding a small detail. I will probably post it here for those who already come across the pinned topic and I will also make a separate post about it so the new people not reading last page may also get it by just scrolling rhough topics in search of other mods.

[HLOD+CS-HLOD]-PAINTED_NAILS-PACK.7z

Neat! Thank you :smiley: 

• 2 weeks later...

hello, great job :classic_wub: , as I know there's 3 kind of pussy ( you have to search it by your self :smiley:) , I'm interesting the kind who's meaty outer lips but no meat curtains like; for example of: Leanna Decker, Ashleigh Rae ...and so on :classic_blush: 

I'm just wondering :classic_rolleyes: if you can make it or show me quick steps to do it.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 23-04-2018 at 3:29 PM, betanman said:

hello, great job :classic_wub: , as I know there's 3 kind of pussy ( you have to search it by your self :smiley:) , I'm interesting the kind who's meaty outer lips but no meat curtains like; for example of: Leanna Decker, Ashleigh Rae ...and so on :classic_blush: 

I'm just wondering :classic_rolleyes: if you can make it or show me quick steps to do it.

thanks

Glad you like it!. It's possible if you use "proportional editing" in blender, good thing is that you can find plenty of tutorials about it.

8 hours ago, kiddo196 said:

how to apply this mods?

Autolink (if you're using extracted files)

On 4/9/2018 at 2:04 AM, yuntiancai886 said:

I hope you can make H-LOD NUDE MOD pubic hair in skin.Dds file, do not separate the pubic hair from the body. A's body is H-LOD NUDE MOD, I use blender to wear B clothes on the A body, export mod, the pubic hair will disappear, but if you put the pubic hair in the skin.Dds file, blender put the B clothes on the body.

我希望你以后制作的 H-LOD NUDE MOD阴毛在 skin .dds文件里,阴毛和身体不要分开。A身体用的是H-LOD NUDE MOD,我用blender把B衣服穿在A身体上,导出mod,阴毛会消失,但你要是把阴毛放在skin .dds文件里,blender把B衣服穿在A身体上,导出mod,我只要替换mod里的skin 文件,A身体就有阴毛。

There are reasons why he did:

- If public hairs applied DDS only then that would be completely flat. Just like tattoo.

- As separated mesh, not only realistic but you can change the color of the hair.

- There are a couple of colored public hairs in the world but this number is hairs I witnessed only. Could be several or dozen if dude prefer imaginary colors.

- And his hair mesh is SO detailed, the number of vertices is almost same as the rest of entire body!

It is not the matter of how he did because he gives modders unlimited possibilities.  It is more of Blender related question, how to apply 'WGT_body_2.tmcmesh' to your custom version of H-LOD based costume TMC.

For me, what you are asking is : "Thanks alot for your H-LOD bush version. I really like them. But with my limited ability, I can't apply the very important part to my costume. Can I request you to create Bush-applied.DDS so I can complete my MOD by my own. Sorry for my limited English. " minus any politeness.

15 hours ago, SaafRats said:

Glad you like it!. It's possible if you use "proportional editing" in blender, good thing is that you can find plenty of tutorials about it.

Autolink (if you're using extracted files)

how? i mean i did extract it and placed it inside doa 5 folder and created name of the chara and put number on it, and also already copied tmcl file and other file to that, but i cant seem get it worked done im kinda new to this 

23 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

oooh don't make me think about cheating, my waifu(s) is DOA5LR, not Honey Select. So far. U nvr no.

KINDER, do you already take requests instead of Saafrats?  :open_mouth:   WOW!

Julia, hello, by the way !

On 02/05/2018 at 2:00 AM, SaafRats said:

please help I'm using the last blander version 2.80 and it wont open any of  TMC's or MESH's I've extraced

when I try to open TMC I get

blender_errror_TMC.png

and for mesh

blender_errror_MESH.png

11 minutes ago, betanman said:

please help I'm using the last blander version 2.80 and it wont open any of  TMC's or MESH's I've extraced

when I try to open TMC I get

blender_errror_TMC.png

and for mesh

blender_errror_MESH.png

Because current version of TMC Importer and tmcmesh importer/exporter are compatible with 2.80. try with 2.79.

17 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

Because current version of TMC Importer and tmcmesh importer/exporter are compatible with 2.80. try with 2.79.

I tried to make hotfix for 2.80 but API changed drastically. overhaul is necessary, especially tmcmesh.