[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

Hi Saaf, as always impressive work. Nude Mai looks super bonerinducing, thank you for the awesome mods.

edit : oh and those are mouthwatering pics, is that sweetfx ?

Thanks!, glad you liked my boobs :)

And yeah, that's a sweetfx preset... with a personal touch :D

A request to one of the greatest raging boner inducers as of late (Looking at you Saafie),

Is it possible for you to create a lethal lod skeleton that could be used woth the amazing Timmyc tool.

Any character will do as the tutorial for creating custom lod skeleton is there for intercharacter conversions.

To start I just need one skeleton (badly I might add) 

Hope it is not much of a hassle and thanks for your great work.

A request to one of the greatest raging boner inducers as of late (Looking at you Saafie),

Is it possible for you to create a lethal lod skeleton that could be used woth the amazing Timmyc tool.

Any character will do as the tutorial for creating custom lod skeleton is there for intercharacter conversions.

To start I just need one skeleton (badly I might add) 

Hope it is not much of a hassle and thanks for your great work.

Thanks, I appreciate you support and kind words. With skeleton, you mean a reference file?

You could try using Honoka's L-HLOD TMC, and use it as base for creating the rest of ref files... I think it should work even with the pussy and nipple meshes there, just give a try ;)

Different vertex count error (even when two lethal tmcs are used as references in the user_defined folder),

The tutorial explains how to get different skeletons (reference) files starting from honoka lod reference which is provided.

My idea is that i want to give several costumes the same BOOMBAGE (see what i did there ;) ) as a lethal tmc,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Different vertex count error (even when two lethal tmcs are used as references in the user_defined folder),

The tutorial explains how to get different skeletons (reference) files starting from honoka lod reference which is provided.

My idea is that i want to give several costumes the same BOOMBAGE (see what i did there ;) ) as a lethal tmc,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yeah, if the reference files are diferent in vertex count and order, you'll always get this error. The idea is to use Honoka's LHLOD nude mod as reference file itself, and transform it to any other character. After that you'll only need these transformed TMC files. That way you'll have very close Lethal references for all girls ;)

I tried that and since both refs are lethals (for example honoka and custom made marie ref from honoka lhlod)

No significant change happens (I guess that since both refs are lethal and almost identical in shape no big change occurs when changing from one to the other).

My idea is to use the normal refs as "from" and the lethals refs as the "to" for getting that explosive boobage upgrade.

The trick is to get any lethal ref with a compatible vertex arrangement.

If you can try this and see for yourself (that no obvious change happens for transition between two lethal refs) you will fell my need to that one lethal ref.

check it out if you can.

I tried that and since both refs are lethals (for example honoka and custom made marie ref from honoka lhlod)

No significant change happens (I guess that since both refs are lethal and almost identical in shape no big change occurs when changing from one to the other).

My idea is to use the normal refs as "from" and the lethals refs as the "to" for getting that explosive boobage upgrade.

The trick is to get any lethal ref with a compatible vertex arrangement.

If you can try this and see for yourself (that no obvious change happens for transition between two lethal refs) you will fell my need to that one lethal ref.

check it out if you can.

I understand what you're trying to do, that's why I told you that you can try to make your own set of references, by just converting Honoka LHLOD to the entire female cast, then delete the TMCL files of all these converted models, then put these TMC files inside the user defined folder. That way all these files may work as references and they will  have the same vertex count and order. It just should work.

it does in the sense that no vertex error shows.

However,

the body  changes are minimal 

I think because both the from and the to refs are lethals,

no big change occurs.

(the costume in question doesnt have lethal standard boobs for example even when using 2 lethal refs in conversion from honoka to marie the costume still has small boobs)

that is why i think a lethal ref that is compatible with the provided ref set can achieve the desired boobage upgrade as the costume created ref set only works when changing between this set of refs (that came from honoka llod) due to the vertix error limitation.

Try it out  once and you will get my point Saafie.

sorry for the inconvenience.

it does in the sense that no vertex error shows.

However,

the body  changes are minimal 

I think because both the from and the to refs are lethals,

no big change occurs.

(the costume in question doesnt have lethal standard boobs for example even when using 2 lethal refs in conversion from honoka to marie the costume still has small boobs)

that is why i think a lethal ref that is compatible with the provided ref set can achieve the desired boobage upgrade as the costume created ref set only works when changing between this set of refs (that came from honoka llod) due to the vertix error limitation.

Try it out  once and you will get my point Saafie.

sorry for the inconvenience.

Oh, I think I know what you mean now (sorry, sometimes I'm just incredibly slow).

Sumarizing:

Transformations FROM and TO lethal references -> no noticeable changes, sicne the origin and destiny shapes are almost the same....

Well, the only solution to this could be have lethal references using the same default references as base... but that's almost impossible due the vertex limitations in the boob area on these (we would have squared boobs as result).... other option could be make references using a hipoly model. Not feeling so motivated for doing it tbh :D

Hey Saafie,

1. :o  Why Marie Rose is NOT in "Galhound's custom nipple textures"? :o

2. :o Does the "DOA5LR_custom nipple textures by Galhound_HLOD_SaafRats" already have the Kasumi/Phase 4 custom nipple updates?  :o

MOD that need updates:

1.  :wub: DOA5LR_custom nipple textures by Galhound_HLOD, need the "HLUD" custom nipple textures by Galhound for all girls. :wub:

2.  :lol: DOA5LR_NYOTENGU_H-LODv1.1_Wings_&_Dildo_Full_Pack, need the bushy version, only NYOTENGU without wing have both version (shaved/bushy).  :lol:

:D Please note that i don't want to rush you, just take your time.  :D

:P  :lol:  :D  :) Keep the good work  :)  :D  :lol:  :P

Hey Saafie,

2. :o Does the "DOA5LR_custom nipple textures by Galhound_HLOD_SaafRats" already have the Kasumi/Phase 4 custom nipple updates?  :o

MOD that need updates:

1.  :wub: DOA5LR_custom nipple textures by Galhound_HLOD, need the "HLUD" custom nipple textures by Galhound for all girls. :wub:

2.  :lol: DOA5LR_NYOTENGU_H-LODv1.1_Wings_&_Dildo_Full_Pack, need the bushy version, only NYOTENGU without wing have both version (shaved/bushy).  :lol:

1- Well, because the texture pack was made by galhund, and he didn't made the variation for marie (I'm not saying this for blaming him :D, it was just his choice and I respect that).

2-  No, the old pack is still the same, you have to download the update separately.

About the other two suggestions, I'll see if I can update nyo later, but about the texture for HLUD I'm not sure, I should ask to galhound.

Hey Saafie,

MOD that need updates:

1- Well, because the texture pack was made by galhund, and he didn't made the variation for marie (I'm not saying this for blaming him :D, it was just his choice and I respect that).

2-  No, the old pack is still the same, you have to download the update separately.

About the other two suggestions, I'll see if I can update nyo later, but about the texture for HLUD I'm not sure, I should ask to galhound.

Excuse me , Mr.SaafRats .

Do you make your new nipple type for the LETHAL-HLOD girls in the future ? :angel:

I love H-LOD  :D

Here's an XPS render of Mai. I took some "artistic liberty" and gave her wings because she's a semen demon, after all.

oeLrjJD.jpg

That's a hot semen demon :D. I like her exposed burger there  :blush:

Do you make your new nipple type for the LETHAL-HLOD girls in the future ? :angel:

Actually you can use the textures included in galhound's pack, and replace the textures on the lethal version (using texture tool): It's all about drag, drop and replace ;)

Saaf, I finally used Autolink, This is great but I have a problem to report.

If you play Mai on lethal and she wins and states that she got all sweaty, her left breast will actually go through the fan. Interesting to note.

I think that's a bug related to collision on her boobs, specially on lethal.

Hey Saafie,

MOD that need updates:

Hi man,

You can do it yourself it is very easy,

1- Download the texture pack

(included with the custom premade pack by Saafie)

2- copy the textures into the texture directory of timmyc's transformer replacing the existing ones

(you shoud make sure to serparate the characters having the same textures ike kasumi/phase4 by making two copies of that fie naming one kasumi hod texture and the other phase 4)

3- use the transformer to convert the lethal mod from and to the same character

(to maintain the shape and only apply the texture, eg convert lethal kasumi from kasumi to kasumi while making sure you tick the texture related setting in the converter)

DONE!!

that is how i did it myself

good luck