[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

Thx, i was going to suggest you improve nipple

Hi, i was a huge fan of your youtube channel, i saved bunch of your videos, if you are interested.

I wanted to upload before but it was imposible, not enough time also my internet is shit.

Here the MEGA link, thank you for the amazing work, i'll hope i can see more of your videos soon.

(Sorry for my bad english)

https://mega.nz/#F!BNAhzbxJ!f3xR5DEYn1lPBafQZZ9sig

post-870781-0-61116500-1475218107_thumb.png

Thx, i was going to suggest you improve nipple

Hi, i was a huge fan of your youtube channel, i saved bunch of your videos, if you are interested.

I wanted to upload before but it was imposible, not enough time also my internet is shit.

Here the MEGA link, thank you for the amazing work, i'll hope i can see more of your videos soon.

(Sorry for my bad english)

https://mega.nz/#F!BNAhzbxJ!f3xR5DEYn1lPBafQZZ9sig

wow, dat surprise, first time i creat YT channel for fun so dont care much about what happen to it, but thx you i will try get  as soon as i can back

post-259779-0-62094300-1475238910_thumb.png

Hey Saaf its been a while but I wanted to ask if theres any plans update the HLOD pack so it makes everyones body behave like Mais (ass & thighs get bigger along with them titular tits. AKA good behaviour)?

Well, I've actually made something with Honoka (of course :D). But I don't know if the world is ready ro see that curviness haha.

Right now I don't have plans of making it for the entire cast (I'm feeling lazy to do it), but later in the future... who knows :D

Download the Doa5 texture tool, open the .TMC body mesh file and swap the existing body texture with the new one.

Thanks for the assistance ;)

Download the Doa5 texture tool, open the .TMC body mesh file and swap the existing body texture with the new one.

Thanks. Could you tell me where I can get the texture tool please?

here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54820-doa5lr-a-few-modding-tools-updated-61816/

(direct link)

Thanks for the assistance ;)

Thanks. Could you tell me where I can get the texture tool please?

here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54820-doa5lr-a-few-modding-tools-updated-61816/

(direct link)

Great. Thank you so much!!

UPDATE: HLOD + Galhound's custom nipple textures

Good news for people who wanted a little more variety on the HLOD girls, here's finally a pack with custom nipple textures, courtesy of Galhound.

This pack includes a set of Bush-HLOD nude bodies for the female doa cast (except Alpha-152 and Marie Rose) with custom nipple textures.

A custom texture pack is also included, for those interested on applying this body textures to another HLOD variation.

Many thanks to galhound, who kindly gave me his private custom texture pack, and for allowing me to share it publicly :). (sorry for the big delay on the release :lol: )

osm work on the release! i did a few minor tweaks with Kasumi/Phase 4 nipple textures. I'll send it to you in a while since I'm trying to adjust with the environment and the way of living here in Japan. I got lost a couple of times here because of the confusing train and subway routes and with very limited Japanese language skills it's kinda hard. :(

you know what man,

you rock like dem BooBs.

I wonder if you can release a CS-LETHAL-BUSH HYBRID HLOD pack

(pardon the capitalization but I HAD to)

now that would really make my day.

Great work Saafie  ;)

I think I am currently undergoing withdrawal

Help Saafie!!

Hey Saaf its been a while but I wanted to ask if theres any plans update the HLOD pack so it makes everyones body behave like Mais (ass & thighs get bigger along with them titular tits. AKA good behaviour)?

Well, I've actually made something with Honoka (of course :D). But I don't know if the world is ready ro see that curviness haha.

Right now I don't have plans of making it for the entire cast (I'm feeling lazy to do it), but later in the future... who knows :D

I just gave the world a ring on my dumbphone... Turns out its ready for ultra curvy Honoka! God speed!

BTW I've been thinking of trying make my own mod, I want to fit some vanilla outfits to your body but I've gotta find a good 3DS Max based tut because I've got 0% experience with Blender. All I can find so far are Blender tutorials but I'll keep looking.

I think I am currently undergoing withdrawal

Help Saafie!!

lol calm down, I hope to release some nude updates before the end of this year, right now I'm lactose intolerant  :lol:

I just gave the world a ring on my dumbphone... Turns out its ready for ultra curvy Honoka! God speed!

BTW I've been thinking of trying make my own mod, I want to fit some vanilla outfits to your body but I've gotta find a good 3DS Max based tut because I've got 0% experience with Blender. All I can find so far are Blender tutorials but I'll keep looking.

Ultra curvinoka will be released, along more curvy girls (I hope)... but just not now, because I'm in something else (it's impossible to work when I'm testing her... I just can't use both hands! D:).

edit: lol @ dumbphone

osm work on the release! i did a few minor tweaks with Kasumi/Phase 4 nipple textures. I'll send it to you in a while since I'm trying to adjust with the environment and the way of living here in Japan. I got lost a couple of times here because of the confusing train and subway routes and with very limited Japanese language skills it's kinda hard. :(

Thanks again for these textures man!, seems like people are enjoying the fappin' with your nipple variations :D

Well, here's a new "hotfix" with the updated textures you gave me  :)

UPDATE:

-New version of the custom nipple textures for Kasumi/phase4 (thanks again to galhound for these!)

-Kasumi and Phase 4 (BUSH-HLOD) are included on this pack, and also the custom body texture.

kasumi%20update.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

DOA5LR_(custom nipple textures by Galhound - KAS P4 Update)_HLOD_(SaafRats).7z

Any way I can get the new nipples onto the non-bush version? I love the nipples but not so crazy about the bush.

You have two choices:

-Replace the texture (check the texture pack), using texture tool. You can put these over any other body variation (except HLUD maybe)

-Just delete the bush meshes using TMC Polygon tool and google.

Any way I can get the new nipples onto the non-bush version? I love the nipples but not so crazy about the bush.

You have two choices:

-Replace the texture (check the texture pack), using texture tool. You can put these over any other body variation (except HLUD maybe)

Ah, I wasn't aware the bushes were separate meshes. Now I feel dumb for asking xD thanks I appreciate the quick reply! Also, excellent work, been following your stuff for a while now.

You have two choices:

Hey Saafrats, I remember some Lola's old mod: Honoka sexy striker, waitress, etc. These mods have boob seam (These seams aren't shown via noesis). I tried to swap the mesh and rename the TMC file but still couldn't fix it. Please tell me how to solve this problem. Thanks in advance!

You have two choices:

Hey Saafrats, I remember some Lola's old mod: Honoka sexy striker, waitress, etc. These mods have boob seam (These seams aren't shown via noesis). I tried to swap the mesh and rename the TMC file but still couldn't fix it. Please tell me how to solve this problem. Thanks in advance!

This is a UV Map problem, I exported the mesh with wrong UV reference its impossible to fix.

I need to remove the body and redo it from clean mesh to remove this breast seams.

You have two choices:

This is a UV Map problem, I exported the mesh with wrong UV reference its impossible to fix.

I need to remove the body and redo it from clean mesh to remove this breast seams.

Well, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know you are really busy with the Asura project, but  hope to see the fixed model soon. Thanks in advance :).