[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

Can someone do some Videos of Mai with Lethal size? I cant seem to get it to work and its driving me crazy >< 

There was this one channel on YT with lots of HLOD-Lethal videos, including some story mode vids.

Think it got axed in the past week. It's a real shame, looks like he was getting ready to upload some Mai videos.

There was this one channel on YT with lots of HLOD-Lethal videos, including some story mode vids.

Think it got axed in the past week. It's a real shame, looks like he was getting ready to upload some Mai videos.

Hmm If I'm not mistaken, this channel belongs to Wish upon a star?

My dear Boobie God, 

Could you please share me your sweetfx preset or whatever visual effect plugin you're using to create such fantastic scenes? :blush:  Thank you my lord. Amen! :angel:

LOL . Well, I've actually mentioned details about my preset before... this boobie god is now starting to feel  tired to repeat the same responses :D

Another amazing and awesome work of Sensei Kamisama Saafrats has been done, the gorgeous Mai Shiranui in Lethal Lod, !oh my God!....(and i came to ask if you could you take XD, THANKS for the contribution) Honoka see more?? Regards

adoracion-respeto-015.gif SaafRats Emoticono-animado-Adoracion-10.gif

haha thanks for your support as always Razor!. Hmmm I don't know about keep working in mods for honoka... my modding interests are different now  :blush:

My dear Boobie God, 

Could you please share me your sweetfx preset or whatever visual effect plugin you're using to create such fantastic scenes? :blush:  Thank you my lord. Amen! :angel:

LOL . Well, I've actually mentioned details about my preset before... this boobie god is now starting to feel  tired to repeat the same responses :D

Another amazing and awesome work of Sensei Kamisama Saafrats has been done, the gorgeous Mai Shiranui in Lethal Lod, !oh my God!....(and i came to ask if you could you take XD, THANKS for the contribution) Honoka see more?? Regards

haha thanks for your support as always Razor!. Hmmm I don't know about keep working in mods for honoka... my modding interests are different now  :blush:

yeah, about my YT get ban, i dont know should call it bad thing or good thing because it happen right in time i was really busy and right before my YT get 1000 sub

My dear Boobie God, 

"Hmmm I don't know about keep working in mods for honoka... my modding interests are different now"  

Ok Bro.......no problem.......tranquilo...... :-/........we will go forward with our poor lives, *snif* anyway thanks for these unique mods, huge caverman

giphy.gif

joker-crying-o.gif

Dramatic-Crying-In-Anime-Gif.gif

43617-Ed-And-Al-Crying-So-Funny-Xd-Fullm

tumblr_m9pfu8fpAc1qaamwio1_500.gif

Plankton-Crying-with-url-gif-1.gif

4d44aa85b2c24fbbcf240a683440318a.gif

tNfP18J.jpg

Saafrats, do you know where to look for Mai's head and hair model using the Archive Tool?

Check inside the latest update file (patch_25_catalog), and you'll find these files there. Make sure you're using the updated dat file for archive tool.

Thanks saafrats excellent work :heart:

you're welcome ;)

yeah, about my YT get ban, i dont know should call it bad thing or good thing because it happen right in time i was really busy and right before my YT get 1000 sub

Hmmm i think that you can upload (reupload) your videos to daylimotion, since that site seems to be more "open" regarding this kind of stuff ;)

I don't think there is a 1.4 version. Just download the game updates and DLC necessary to get Mai in your character screen and then extract the HLOD archive file into Autolink folder.

That's what I did. Everybody else has nude body, but Mai.

Of course, my game version is 1.08 and autolink version is 2.50. Have no idea what wrong is.

:P  :D  Wonderful Work   :D  :P

:heart:  :wub:  Parapapapa i loveded  :wub:  :heart:

:lol:  :D  You make a lot of "Bush gardens in downtown lovers" very happy.  :D  :lol:

:heart:  :D  :P  I want to see Mai with the penetrator too, it possible to reduce the penetrator size, or better yet, see her with a Hitachi.  :P  :D  :heart:

Notes:

Latest update:

DoA5LR Upadate 14 v1.08 (Need this to make Mai work).

lnk reshuffle 5.6.

AutoLink v2.50.

Where is the 1.4? I downloaded Mai file, but it does not work. Therefore, I thought it must require 1.4 version of H-LOD, but it is nowhere.

Is there any way to apply it or is 1.4 version somwhere else?

Please help.

Hmmm maybe there's a confusion about the mod version number and the pack version number... everytime that I've made a new update, or when I add a new special pack (as nyodildo, BUSH-HLOD, CS-HLOD or Mai), I'm increasing this release number in +0.1, in order to let the users know that the whole pack has been updated. However, the latest full HLOD pack is the version1.1 (check it here, 3rd file).
I short words, if you want to have all current HLOD variations, you must download and install all the files there, except "HLOD v1.0" (deprecated)
Sorry for the confusion about my mod release scheme :P

I don't think there is a 1.4 version. Just download the game updates and DLC necessary to get Mai in your character screen and then extract the HLOD archive file into Autolink folder.

Exactly ;)

:lol:  :D  You make a lot of "Bush gardens in downtown lovers" very happy.  :D  :lol:

:heart:  :D  :P  I want to see Mai with the penetrator too, it possible to reduce the penetrator size, or better yet, see her with a Hitachi.  :P  :D  :heart:

Notes:

Latest update:

lnk reshuffle 5.6.

AutoLink v2.50.

Haha thanks for your comment, I'm glad you liked my stuff!. As for Mai and her penetrator... damn, seems like I did it once again! (I... forgot about fixing/releasing that mod lol).

This will be released soon I hope. Just take in mind that I'm just an human with limited time, (and mood variations sometimes :D).

edit:

Of course, my game version is 1.08 and autolink version is 2.50. Have no idea what wrong is.

make sure to add "MAI" to the "NAME.txt" file

or use this: NAME.txt

Where is the 1.4? I downloaded Mai file, but it does not work. Therefore, I thought it must require 1.4 version of H-LOD, but it is nowhere.

Is there any way to apply it or is 1.4 version somwhere else?

Please help.

Hmmm maybe there's a confusion about the mod version number and the pack version number... everytime that I've made a new update, or when I add a new special pack (as nyodildo, BUSH-HLOD, CS-HLOD or Mai), I'm increasing this release number in +0.1, in order to let the users know that the whole pack has been updated. However, the latest full HLOD pack is the version1.1 (check it here, 3rd file).
I short words, if you want to have all current HLOD variations, you must download and install all the files there, except "HLOD v1.0" (deprecated)
Sorry for the confusion about my mod release scheme :P

Exactly ;)

Notes:

Latest update:

lnk reshuffle 5.6.

AutoLink v2.50.

Haha thanks for your comment, I'm glad you liked my stuff!. As for Mai and her penetrator... damn, seems like I did it once again! (I... forgot about fixing/releasing that mod lol).

This will be released soon I hope. Just take in mind that I'm just an human with limited time, (and mood variations sometimes :D).

edit:

make sure to add "MAI" to the "NAME.txt" file

or use this: attachicon.gifNAME.txt

Thanks for your support. I already have the name.txt file and it is exactly the same as you uploaded. Let me describe what I have/did and what happened again.

DOA 5 LR 1.08 version which Mai is there

Autolink 2.05

[DOA5LR]_H-LODv1.1_[TMC-TMCL_&_DLC]_(SaafRats)

[DOA5LR]_MAI_SHIRANUI-HLOD_Complete_Pack_[saafRats]

I put Mai folder in the Autolink folder. Every girl has nude body, but Mai.

Is there anything I missed?

Thanks for your support. I already have the name.txt file and it is exactly the same as you uploaded. Let me describe what I have/did and what happened again.

Autolink 2.05

Hmmm I think the problem there is the autolink version you're using. You need 2.5, not 2.05 :P

DL: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=Mzg5MjQyMnw3MmZiOTZiMHwxNDc0MjU3MzE3fDB8NTA2NTUzNA%3D%3D

Autolink 2.05

Hmmm I think the problem there is the autolink version you're using. You need 2.5, not 2.05 :P

DL: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=Mzg5MjQyMnw3MmZiOTZiMHwxNDc0MjU3MzE3fDB8NTA2NTUzNA%3D%3D

Oops, my bad. It is actually 2.50.

Autolink 2.05

Oops, my bad. It is actually 2.50.

Still not working? Maybe you have another MAI folder inside the main MAI folder?