[DOA5LR] Some Character imports

SaafRats

Niiiiice "rescuasca del pache" or something like that lol  :lol:

RROOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

But that seems to be from Ezio! :lol: ... (I'm sure that gatto's eyes are going to bleed after reading this sentence! lol)

Look well better tha the original, nice work on meshes and textures!

But, but... Are we going to see a nude version of him? Or I should say... Can I make him nude? :D

Thanks a lot my dear Lolo!, it means a lot when it cum from you awwww  :blush:  

About making him nude, feel free to make all the HLOD variants for him (and don't forget the retractile futa "hidden dick"!). On a side note, I still need to finish the HLOD packs for nate and kratos :P.

Lol first time I heard a mod cause blue death screen, are you sure its not his computer who have a problem because for me its impossible that a mod cause blue death screen.

At least a crash or infinite loading sound normal but not this thing.

nope. This isn't the only such mod, but to the good, I've got only about 5 of such from my 4k collection. Honoka-belzeboob also crashes and a couple of old mods(don't know authors) too.

Actually "armored" "armored black" and "armored red" are fine, several next (alphabetically) crash to a blue screen.

In fact I thought something is with my machine, but recently my friends also encounterd with that.

Still must say it breaks in autolink only, dlc-adding is fine

Warriornoka causes a blue death screen. I don't know how u achieved that. Tested by 4 guys.

Hmmm seems like this BSOD was casued due to the extreme overheating in a room with 4 horny guys staring at these boobs. I don't find a more logic explanation :D

Hell if I do :-)

UPDATE: GENI (Suden Attack 2) - complete HLOD pack

I received some death threats requests for releasing this cutie, so she's finally here to show her bewbs!

Preview.jpg

Features:

• Includes all the current 6 HLOD body variations for HELENA, LISA, TINA,  RACHEL and NAOTORA. NOTE:it's recommended to use her as Helena, since some other girls (like Tina or Naotora... specially Naotora) may show some weird facial expressions on her.
  • Bushy/shaved versions for every variation.
  • AutoLink compatible, ready to be swaped on any of the previous mentioned girls.
  • All variations can be used simultaneously without conflicts.
  • She also have glasses (I forgot to make screenies with these :/)

Body variations preview:

Preview%28sizes%29.jpg

Credits to Bringess for the face of the XPS model that I've used to make the port.

Geni belongs to NEXON GT.

some old screenshots:

Where is the long blablabla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome pack, I can't imagine how many time it took to make ALL these USELESS variations! :lol:

Really, please tell me WHO will use ALL H-Series and especially ALL hair variants on this pack, who?

People will just use hum.. H-LUD, H-LOD and LETHAL. I'm almost sure no one is using NRM and ULTRA actually you can remove them from your pack, less work and everyone will still be happy lol..

I'm not even sure the CS H-LOD is used, but I like CS and I'm still waiting my Asura CS pack _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

Anyway, nice work on this petite Elin, I know a lot of person who will enjoy her hehe.

Awesome pack, I can't imagine how many time it took to make ALL these USELESS variations! :lol:

Really, please tell me WHO will use ALL H-Series and especially ALL hair variants on this pack, who?

People will just use hum.. H-LUD, H-LOD and LETHAL. I'm almost sure no one is using NRM and ULTRA actually you can remove them from your pack, less work and everyone will still be happy lol..

I'm not even sure the CS H-LOD is used, but I like CS and I'm still waiting my Asura CS pack _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

Anyway, nice work on this petite Elin, I know a lot of person who will enjoy her hehe.

I disagree for NRM HLOD LG, because I'm using NRM HLOD for smaller Breast like Mila, Leifang, Kokoro, etc...

But I agree about Ultra HLOD... and for Lethal, Never use them at all....

I usually use H-LUD, N-HLOD and HLOD...

Sometimes use CS, if we have 2d Character like Streetfighter girl or something...

And for you Saaf... Thanks for stayin Awesome...  :lol:

Can't wait to see another Girl spoiled by your HLOD.... _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

Hell yea! Great work once again SaafRats! Couldn't thank you more!

I'm glad you liked it ;)

Useless variations? useless variations??? :( *snif, snif*

hmmm wait and you'll see my six-boobed honoka variant _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

I disagree for NRM HLOD LG, because I'm using NRM HLOD for smaller Breast like Mila, Leifang, Kokoro, etc...

But I agree about Ultra HLOD... and for Lethal, Never use them at all....

I usually use H-LUD, N-HLOD and HLOD...

Sometimes use CS, if we have 2d Character like Streetfighter girl or something...

And for you Saaf... Thanks for stayin Awesome...  :lol:

Can't wait to see another Girl spoiled by your HLOD.... _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

You're welcome!. Well, I'm not using lethal so often neither, however I know some people who likes these big milk bags. Ultra... I'm almost never using it :P, so yeah maybe I should just delete it from the pack, less work for me, everyone will win :D

I use UHLOD when available.

Thanks for another fabuluous import!

btw do you plan to release that ASSSSS Creed Honoka? pleeeeeease

I was fixing her for release her... but I had an idea and ended doing this variation :D

ASSassinoka%20test2.jpg

Bikiassnoka ohhhh great idea!

Thanks loli :), maybe I'll use that name lol

I loooooooo0ve how it ended. Very sexy and hot. Excellent work.

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it, and I'm also surprised, I thought you don't like big boobs :D

Hahahahaha - you've right.. I don't like big boobies, but the outfit on her makes them look smaller. :)

I love her body, face, and the outfit on her..... As for boobs, if I would sex her, I will not remove that thing from her boobs....

Ah... Visual tricks makes miracles. :)

You said something interesting Elf Prince, visual trick make miracles it's more exciting to imagine things, using brain (!) than simply see a full nude.

At least I know sometime we just want to see nude and that's all lol but imagining things is powerful too.

You said something interesting Elf Prince, visual trick make miracles it's more exciting to imagine things, using brain (!) than simply see a full nude.

At least I know sometime we just want to see nude and that's all lol but imagining things is powerful too.

Agree 100%. That's why I have a strong fetish when girls are wearing stocking or/and mini skirts, boots or very sexy nurse's outfit :blush::angel:

In my Sims 3 threat (Sextopia world), all females are wearing stockings. :D

Archived