[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

Thank you,But not yet been solved, I am very good at these things. .Please help me get a look at this document right TMC, ERROR loading DDS files using UMOD, other figure is a MOD file downloaded here, this I put the DLC DLC MOD folder, also added the ini data, but do not know what is into the game did not change. . .

My reply seemed to account for a relatively large layout space. . I contacted this website soon, some things do not, please forgive

UMOD? Nonono. Forget UMOD.

Also, you don't need a DLC anymore.

Just use Autolink. There's a thread I've started that explains how to use it. I'd try that. It's the easiest way.

it's blue moon here right now, time for me making my once-in-a-blue-moon appearance

good call on the NRM. I was just thinking, in your previous releases, there was a Marie Rose NRM, but on the newer release it wasn't, not that I care too much about Marie, since my fave Honoka's got all sizes complete, so I didn't think of it too much. but once in a while, I want to rest from all those big fluffy pillows, and return to normalcy for instance, besides NRM serves as a standard, a staple of nude mod starter that a serious fan of DoA5LR should have first when starting the wonderful journey of (nude)modding. NRM first, after one has trained their eyes adequately to the intended size, then one is ready for something greater. and indeed, you released NRM. really, either you can read people's mind (at a really faraway distance I might add) or we have a similar brainwave pattern thus brings results of identical thoughts (you're the smart version of me, I'm the stupid/lazy version of you lol)

this NRM has successfully sealed away any chance left of other nude mods entering my attention ever now :P now that I have all sizes complete at my disposal, I become even lazier to look for/at others... besides as I have diligently read your thread spamming lively banter with your modder comrades from page 1, I know for certain that we are indeed have the same taste: boobies bigger better & no fan of bushy hairy girls lol, want em squeaky clean. so here I am, rest assured with the quality of your products, 100% certain that it will never fail to satisfy me

also very nice with the Ultra for all, the missing evolutionary link has been completed, the important middle transition. and Hotfix 1+2, although I never seem to really encounter the bugs mentioned, but again, I mostly staring at Honoka and Leifang (twintails own me) only, mostly. I seldom looking at the girls whom afflicted with the bugs

btw AFAIR(emember), our early encounters were at Undertow. I don't recall that I wrote some ultra long wall of texts. I think my last post here is the longest one, yet you wrote "not as long as your (my) usual post". intriguing. I know I'm a long texter, but as long as I recall, I haven't write like that, at least at Undertow. has my reputation precedes me? :P oh wait, then there was that inbox message... yeah, maybe coz of that one lol

if you find wall of texts pains you, just say the word. I can adjust. maybe next time I'll post a one-worder like "great", "nice", "fap" :D like I said, most people here around me where I live hate wall of texts, though personally I think it shows that the poster cares. but that just me

oh yeah, I also did that poll above. HLOD-Ultra-Lethal for me. never like board plank, coz I have a board plank on myself, no manboobs, so I demand the opposite sex to have something... different... :P at least that's how my logic works. but I like lolis too. what a conundrum. the answer to that is busty lolis of corz

Welcome back 3island! you came here in a good "blue moon", since I'm about to release a new variation, and maybe this will be the last one. Not sure if this new body type will be your favourite... but you said that you like lolis so it's all good.
About the lenght of your messages haha, it's ok!, it's always funny to read them, so if you want to make a long wall of text, it will be well received here, or if you wanna make short messages, it's also ok.
wait... you made this comment?? :o
So you... you can also make monosyllabic messages?? :lol:

请原谅我的无知,我是新来这个游戏,这些MOD,我不知道是哪个软件需要一些基本的东西。我不会说英语,来看看一个很难理解的翻译,我想知道玩DOA5这些MOD这就需要软件。我已经打前天际,天际不知道玩这个游戏的MOD经验并没有帮助。
我可以说见死不救,现在这里安装DLC,进入游戏并没有改变。。我不知道怎么知道的成功。。纹理包是赤裸裸的MOD键呢?还有什么需要的吗?

我迟到给予一定的帮助和往常一样。也许你已经有了答案(感谢kureka,石田和美味!)。
在一个侧面说明,你有与下载链接的问题?
享受鸟山

Thank you,But not yet been solved, I am very good at these things. .Please help me get a look at this document right TMC, ERROR loading DDS files using UMOD, other figure is a MOD file downloaded here, this I put the DLC DLC MOD folder, also added the ini data, but do not know what is into the game did not change. . .

My reply seemed to account for a relatively large layout space. . I contacted this website soon, some things do not, please forgive

As titty-sama said, it's way better to use autolink. Don't pay attention to the texture pack (that's only optional, if you wanna modify it for making new textures, for example). Just use the TMC/TMCL files with autolink, and done.

UMOD? Nonono. Forget UMOD.

Also, you don't need a DLC anymore.

Just use Autolink. There's a thread I've started that explains how to use it. I'd try that. It's the easiest way.

thank you

it's blue moon here right now, time for me making my once-in-a-blue-moon appearance

good call on the NRM. I was just thinking, in your previous releases, there was a Marie Rose NRM, but on the newer release it wasn't, not that I care too much about Marie, since my fave Honoka's got all sizes complete, so I didn't think of it too much. but once in a while, I want to rest from all those big fluffy pillows, and return to normalcy for instance, besides NRM serves as a standard, a staple of nude mod starter that a serious fan of DoA5LR should have first when starting the wonderful journey of (nude)modding. NRM first, after one has trained their eyes adequately to the intended size, then one is ready for something greater. and indeed, you released NRM. really, either you can read people's mind (at a really faraway distance I might add) or we have a similar brainwave pattern thus brings results of identical thoughts (you're the smart version of me, I'm the stupid/lazy version of you lol)

this NRM has successfully sealed away any chance left of other nude mods entering my attention ever now :P now that I have all sizes complete at my disposal, I become even lazier to look for/at others... besides as I have diligently read your thread spamming lively banter with your modder comrades from page 1, I know for certain that we are indeed have the same taste: boobies bigger better & no fan of bushy hairy girls lol, want em squeaky clean. so here I am, rest assured with the quality of your products, 100% certain that it will never fail to satisfy me

also very nice with the Ultra for all, the missing evolutionary link has been completed, the important middle transition. and Hotfix 1+2, although I never seem to really encounter the bugs mentioned, but again, I mostly staring at Honoka and Leifang (twintails own me) only, mostly. I seldom looking at the girls whom afflicted with the bugs

btw AFAIR(emember), our early encounters were at Undertow. I don't recall that I wrote some ultra long wall of texts. I think my last post here is the longest one, yet you wrote "not as long as your (my) usual post". intriguing. I know I'm a long texter, but as long as I recall, I haven't write like that, at least at Undertow. has my reputation precedes me? :P oh wait, then there was that inbox message... yeah, maybe coz of that one lol

if you find wall of texts pains you, just say the word. I can adjust. maybe next time I'll post a one-worder like "great", "nice", "fap" :D like I said, most people here around me where I live hate wall of texts, though personally I think it shows that the poster cares. but that just me

oh yeah, I also did that poll above. HLOD-Ultra-Lethal for me. never like board plank, coz I have a board plank on myself, no manboobs, so I demand the opposite sex to have something... different... :P at least that's how my logic works. but I like lolis too. what a conundrum. the answer to that is busty lolis of corz

Welcome back 3island! you came here in a good "blue moon", since I'm about to release a new variation, and maybe this will be the last one. Not sure if this new body type will be your favourite... but you said that you like lolis so it's all good.
About the lenght of your messages haha, it's ok!, it's always funny to read them, so if you want to make a long wall of text, it will be well received here, or if you wanna make short messages, it's also ok.
wait... you made this comment?? :o
So you... you can also make monosyllabic messages?? :lol:

请原谅我的无知,我是新来这个游戏,这些MOD,我不知道是哪个软件需要一些基本的东西。我不会说英语,来看看一个很难理解的翻译,我想知道玩DOA5这些MOD这就需要软件。我已经打前天际,天际不知道玩这个游戏的MOD经验并没有帮助。
我可以说见死不救,现在这里安装DLC,进入游戏并没有改变。。我不知道怎么知道的成功。。纹理包是赤裸裸的MOD键呢?还有什么需要的吗?

我迟到给予一定的帮助和往常一样。也许你已经有了答案(感谢kureka,石田和美味!)。
在一个侧面说明,你有与下载链接的问题?
享受鸟山

As titty-sama said, it's way better to use autolink. Don't pay attention to the texture pack (that's only optional, if you wanna modify it for making new textures, for example). Just use the TMC/TMCL files with autolink, and done.

What is done

What is done

Ready to use.
Anyway, you only have to focus on Autolink, it's really easy to use. Remember that only TMC and TMCL files are necessary, forget about the texture files.

Thank you !!!!! Sweet !!! One more question. Is there costumes for other characters using H-LOD besides the ones you made for Honoka/Naotora ?

I made a video to thank you ! Enjoy please !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpXlMVLvEf8

Of course, there are more HLOD mods (costumes / body variants) made by others modders:

http://www.loverslab...-miqote-import/

http://www.loverslab...-saafrats-work/

http://www.loverslab...ri-marie-h-lod/

http://www.loverslab...ka-uhlod-remix/

http://www.loverslab...ghter-and-more/

http://www.loverslab...ff-lod-modpack/

Nice video and effects! :)

Thank you for new update!  Naotora very nice !

personally, I want ultra curvy body so much

Salutations, fellow curvy body lover!.

Well, things are going to change soon, regarding "curviness" on my next mod... but... I think I like it  :blush:

Thank you !!!!! Sweet !!! One more question. Is there costumes for other characters using H-LOD besides the ones you made for Honoka/Naotora ?

I'm also working on a Naotora UHLOD remix (because I think Ultra fits her best!), so you can feel free to keep an eye out for that once I get them finished, if you like what I did with the Honoka UHLOD Remix. Expect panties to be non-existent and nipples poking out!

I'm also working on a Naotora UHLOD remix (because I think Ultra fits her best!), so you can feel free to keep an eye out for that once I get them finished, if you like what I did with the Honoka UHLOD Remix. Expect panties to be non-existent and nipples poking out!

keep up the good work,

i like how you think btw

keep up the good work,

i like how you think btw

And of course I like how you guys think about the HLOD boobies  :lol:.

I hope not to disappoint with the small affair I'm having now with tiny boobs.

edit:

Thank you so much. I added links to the video description in case anyone wants to add the effects.

Thanks! I'll take a look at these effects ;)

Awesome. I'm looking forward for some LOD costumes for Christie, I really love her. Also, I'm looking for a HLOD mod with rounder ass but with the original HLOD boob size. The OT-LOD boobs are way too big haha. Please let me know if any of you great modders make one like this. Thank you so much for all.

Edit: I forgot to mention, if using MasterEffect turn the game AA off. The effect already uses SMAA and SSAO.

UPDATES

Great news for small boobs lovers, a new HLOD variation (and probably the final and last update); the new H-LUD pack (Honoka-Lactose Under Dose) for the entire cast is here:

• Added a shiny cute pair of tiny boobies to the "classic" HLOD body.
  • All the girls are available in this new "H-LUD" flavor.

H-LUD vs "NRM" vs H-LOD vs "ULTRA" vs "LETHAL" comparison (Honoka)

comparisionv2.jpg

Screenshots ("LUD" boob size)

Honoka

_Honoka.jpg

Marie Rose

Marie.jpg

Kasumi

Kasumi.jpg

Ayane

Ayane.jpg

Phase4

Phase4.jpg

Alpha 152

Alpha152.jpg

Leifang

Leifang.jpg

Hitomi

Hitomi.jpg

Kokoro

Kokoro.jpg

Momiji

Momiji.jpg

Mila

Mila.jpg

Nyotengu

Nyotengu.jpg

Pai

Pai.jpg

Helena

Helena.jpg

Lisa

Lisa.jpg

Tina

Tina.jpg

Rachel

Rachel.jpg

Christie

Christie.jpg

Sarah

Sarah.jpg

Naotora

Naotora.jpg

HLUD Cast:

http://imgur.com/a/ges61

Preview:

http://imgur.com/a/iT1E4

Private Paradise (Marie & Honoka):

http://imgur.com/a/tHQLX

A few tag poses

http://imgur.com/a/oPKpQ

Fight

http://imgur.com/a/TsWji

Also (as usual), I've found another bug while making this new pack. So here's another small "hotfix":

Thanks a lot to Ishidacorp for beta test this mod, and for some very useful tips regarding boob collision issues ;). Also thanks to LGMODS for beta test an early version of this mod :).

BONUS:

Just because this innocent-looking-big-boobed-girl is freaking hot, also because... boobies!. And ofc because why not.

*turn your head in 45 degrees for an optimal fapping experience*

yummy1.jpg

yummy2.jpg

~THE END~

DOA5LR_H-LUDv1.0_TMC-TMCL_(SaafRats).7z

HLODv1.0_Hotfix3_SaafRats.7z

Also (as usual), I've found another bug while making this new pack. So here's another small "hotfix":

The fix is very hot indeed.

Whats is missing in doa nude mod ?

Breast :

- Barbie (no nipples)

- Saggy

- Long nipples

- Eplosive-LOD (bigger than the body itself)

Ass :

- Flat

- Big rounded

- Explosive-ASS

Body shape :

- Tiny as anorexic

- BBW (shhhhh don't say anyhting !)

- Size editable

Vagina :

- Knuckles (close)

- Exposed (open)

- Hamburger :D

- Barbie (nothing)

Feets :

- Enhanced toes

- Feets as if she is wearing invisible high heels

Males :

- Muscles

- BBW

- Hairy

- Bigger ass

- Erection physic

- Cum...

- Cum ?

- Cum !

Oh and... MRN-LOD too.

Monster Random Nude.

hmm this H-series is like Timmy tools, it don't have an end :D

:o Maybe you didn't saw the last sentence on my post D: ... anyway, with this "doa curse", you never know when you'll return (nah... I'm already very tired, it's time to move on  :lol:)

For now I'm only thinking about actually "playing" another game lol

Now we want a series with bigger labia... more vulva  :P

Now that you mention it, my very first version of Honoka's HLOD body (unreleased) has a bigger labia... Unfortunately, the "weighting" in that mod is pretty bad  :lol:

Don't you mess with that perfect vulva!

... I mean... More wouldn't be bad... But...

Aaaah! You're making me have second thoughts!

no matter the shape, you'll always are going to love my vulva  :blush:

Whats is missing in doa nude mod ?

Breast :

- Barbie (no nipples)

- Saggy

- Long nipples

- Eplosive-LOD (bigger than the body itself)

Ass :

- Flat

- Big rounded

- Explosive-ASS

Body shape :

- Tiny as anorexic

- BBW (shhhhh don't say anyhting !)

- Size editable

Vagina :

- Knuckles (close)

- Exposed (open)

- Hamburger :D

- Barbie (nothing)

Feets :

- Enhanced toes

- Feets as if she is wearing invisible high heels

Males :

- Muscles

- BBW

- Hairy

- Bigger ass

- Erection physic

- Cum...

- Cum ?

- Cum !

Oh and... MRN-LOD too.

Monster Random Nude.

lol, what a huge TODO list! hmmm maybe I'll have to switch bands now? :blush: ... making mods for males sounds really tempting, especially for the cum :o

no matter the shape, you'll always are going to love my vulva :blush:

Whaaaaaaaat. So full of yourself.

(It's true though. But shhhhhhh. Don't tell anyone.)

... making mods for males sounds really tempting, especially for the cum :o

Ah-ha! I knew it! I knew you liked cum!

Gotcha now! :D

做了什么

可以使用。
无论如何,你只需要专注于自动链接,它真的很容易使用。请记住,只有TMC和TMCL文件是必要的,忘了纹理文件。

Thank you

谢谢 !!!!!甜!还有一个问题。是否有使用H-LOD除了您穗花/ Naotora提出的那些其他人物的服饰?

我做了感谢你的视频!请欣赏!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpXlMVLvEf8

当然,还有更多的HLOD器官功能障碍综合征(服装/体变种)别人做游戏模组:

HTTP://www.loverslab...-miqote-import/

HTTP://www.loverslab...-saafrats-work/

HTTP://www.loverslab...ri-marie-h-lod/

HTTP://www.loverslab...ka-uhlod-remix/

HTTP://www.loverslab...ghter-and-more/

HTTP://www.loverslab...ff-lod-modpack/

不错的视频和效果! :)

感谢您对新的更新!Naotora很不错!

就个人而言,我想超身材曲线玲珑这么多

拜,老乡身材曲线玲珑的情人!

好了,事情会很快改变,关于我的下一个MOD“弯曲度”......可是......我想我喜欢它  :blush:

Oh, nice work on the LUD. You're really getting close to getting every possible boob size in this pack. I guess all that is really missing now is average sized / in between LUD and NRM / C cup boobs and you got the perfect nude pack that allows for all the customization anyone could ever ask for. Great work man, this pack is becoming quite glorious.