[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

HAIRY UPDATE
Good news for people who prefer some bush down there, "BUSH" HLOD is here!
bushlod_small.jpg

Here's an important update for the HLOD family, I'm talking about the inclusion of pubic hair (mesh) for all the current HLOD variations. For my part I never had big interest on doing this, actually I had some pubic hair options stored since some time, but after receiving a message from Juliojakers, who offered me a nice pubic hair mesh from skyrim... I just had to do it. I can admit that the result it's interesting :D

Features:
-Ready to use with AutoLink.
-The pubic hair used here it's a mesh that I've imported from skyrim game files, with some modifications.
-Every girl have its own custom pubic hair color.
-This pack can be used simultaneously with all previous released packs without any conflicts.
-"Bushy" Alpha 152 is also included, but she lacks transparency effects when used with autolink.

Many thanks again to Juliojakers for providing me the pubic hair mesh files, and to the original author of this great mesh of course :)

EDIT: If the download link isn't working, download the pack here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/2627-doa5lr-h-lod-nude-mod-curvy-body/)

Some bushy shots:
Screenshot10901.jpgScreenshot82883.jpgScreenshot14211.jpg
Screenshot31783.jpgScreenshot14201.jpg

More here:

always awesome brother, always awesome  :cool:  :heart:  :shy:  :D

So much sexiness from all these bushes  :D  although some of them could probably use a good bikini wax lol!

attachicon.gif KjJTEsO.gif

Mr Duck

always awesome brother, always awesome   :cool:   :heart:   :shy:   :D

Boob slider + CS + Pubic Hair...     You got it all !!

Fantastic!! O.O Thx!!

Awesome!  They are fantastic!  :D

Thanks a lot for the kind comments guys, I appreciate it :). I'm glad to know that this bushes are of your liking!

Fantastic. This is truly amazing and I thankyou for this update.

Just as amazing is the screens in that imgur album. You must have spent some time getting those and I want you to know that I appreciate the effort. :D

Glorious bushy goodness.

Thanks for having noticed it :D. It's funny you mention that, since this time I've tried to upload less screenies than usual haha. Screenshot taking is the most tedious part of the releases for me (well, also the bug fixing...).
Enjoy the sexy bushes!  ;)

Thanks a lot for the kind comments guys, I appreciate it :). I'm glad to know that this bushes are of your liking!

Oh, btw...

attachicon.gifDOA5LR H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body) - UPDATE(080816) BUSH HLOD pack (HLOD with pubic hair!) - Page 45 - Dead or Alive 5 - LoversL.jpg

Fantastic. This is truly amazing and I thankyou for this update.

Just as amazing is the screens in that imgur album. You must have spent some time getting those and I want you to know that I appreciate the effort. :D

Glorious bushy goodness.

Thanks for having noticed it :D. It's funny you mention that, since this time I've tried to upload less screenies than usual haha. Screenshot taking is the most tedious part of the releases for me (well, also the bug fixing...).
Enjoy the sexy bushes ;)

OMG , thank very much of your hair ver.! :D

Hope next can be "LETHAL NUDE PUBLIC HAIR ver."!

Yeah, Bush pack is great for me! Thank u so much, SaafRats! :)

you're welcome! :)

Can someone tell me how to install the bush mod with the DLC Tool? Would be great!

Ouch!, my recomendation: stay away from DLC tool, and try AutoLink instead, it's way easier and less time consuming.

OMG , thank very much of your hair ver.! :D

Hope next can be "LETHAL NUDE PUBLIC HAIR ver."!

The "bushy" LETHAL  mod is already inlcuded in the pack ;) , and also all the other variations, even the CS-HLOD

Can someone tell me how to install the bush mod with the DLC Tool? Would be great!

Ouch!, my recomendation: stay away from DLC tool, and try AutoLink instead, it's way easier and less time consuming.

I would do so but I don't have any idea how exactly to use Autolink. :/ It's not the big deal to download it but I simply don't understand how it works. I just read that you put it in your root folder with the name "Autolink" and put all the mod stuff in there too. That has been everything I've read and this simply does not work.

AL BUSH" HLOD  lo podrias  hacer en DLC ... gracias 

Lo siento, no hay planes para DLC. Te recomiendo que uses AutoLink, es fácil de usar. Aquí unas instruciones que hice, Aquí la ultima versión.

I would do so but I don't have any idea how exactly to use Autolink. :/ It's not the big deal to download it but I simply don't understand how it works. I just read that you put it in your root folder with the name "Autolink" and put all the mod stuff in there too. That has been everything I've read and this simply does not work.

Check this mini tut that I've made.

Check this mini tut that I've made.

Sounds simple, now I just need to find out how to update xD

Thanks much for the fantastic update!

you're welcome!

I have to say.  After messing around with DOA5LR mods, the pubic hair is awesome! It really improved.  It's look more like a real hair instead of blend in to the skin.  I am impress!

It's really nice to read that, I'm glad you liked it :)

Finally \o/

:D

Found something interesting regarding the ghostly tits on Marie :D

It seems that the old Maroka mod retains honoka's big boobs collision

- Old Maroka Body, hair - boobs collision

9zjkLO.png

Old Maroka Body

New HLOD Body, hair - boobs collision

GC2lU6.png

New HLOD body

Is it possible to transfer the collision? for example with Timmyc transform tool?

Found something interesting regarding the ghostly tits on Marie :D

It seems that the old Maroka mod retains honoka's big boobs collision

- Old Maroka Body, hair - boobs collision

9zjkLO.png

Old Maroka Body

New HLOD Body, hair - boobs collision

GC2lU6.png

New HLOD body

Is it possible to transfer the collision? for example with Timmyc transform tool?

Hey Ayn Sof, thank you for this feedback!

Hmm I think I know the reason of that behaviour: when I made these mods, I used Honoka's yellow bikini TMC as "container" for both Honoka and Marie (that's why marie has that little flower over her head). 

Now for making marie's HLOD model, I used a Marie TMC file for the meshes (sounds obvious, right?)... but maybe it was a mistake, I should had used the same container as Honoka. The truth is that I completely forgot about that thing  :lol:.

btw, for some reason I can't acess to this thread 

[DOA5LR] Some Character imports - UPDATE: D.Va (Overwatch) default costume

LL servers are acting very funny again ...

Anyway, I've updated that post including D.Va. I hope to put a download link eventually, if this message message dissapear when I tried to update the damn post

post-790447-0-34567100-1471315963_thumb.jpg

Hey Ayn Sof, thank you for this feedback!

Hmm I think I know the reason of that behaviour: when I made these mods, I used Honoka's yellow bikini TMC as "container" for both Honoka and Marie (that's why marie has that little flower over her head). 

Now for making marie's HLOD model, I used a Marie TMC file for the meshes (sounds obvious, right?)... but maybe it was a mistake, I should had used the same container as Honoka. The truth is that I completely forgot about that thing  :lol:.

I hope someday we could crack the secret of editing boobs collision and physics in DOA5. I want to see lethal lod with working boobs collision and soft skin engine :blush:.

I hope someday we could crack the secret of editing boobs collision and physics in DOA5. I want to see lethal lod with working boobs collision and soft skin engine :blush:.

Trust me that I really want that too... Maybe that's already possible? I saw some collision options in the newer TMC bone tools, but I haven't tried anything...actually I'm getting a little rusty in doa modding  :lol:.

On a side note (and a little off topic), seeing you profile pic, I wonder if the shojo race is available in Fallout 4? :o