[DOA5LR] Honoka UHLOD Remix

HongChina

post-43519-0-70685300-1456158850_thumb.png

Mega DL

post-43519-0-41857100-1456157957_thumb.jpgpost-43519-0-47188900-1456157939_thumb.jpgpost-43519-0-38394300-1456157910_thumb.jpg

post-43519-0-94236500-1456157875_thumb.jpgpost-43519-0-83611600-1456157868_thumb.jpgpost-43519-0-03287400-1456157858_thumb.jpg

post-43519-0-56883100-1456157839_thumb.jpgpost-43519-0-37187300-1456157986_thumb.jpgpost-43519-0-35715800-1456158003_thumb.jpg

Spent a while editing every single one of Honoka's costumes to fit the UHLOD body Saafrats, and here they are. Her entire wardrobe, all 25 outfits, minus Renne's outfit(since that apparently doesn't like being tampered with) refitted to the UHLOD body, with a piece of clothing(and every pair of panties) missing here and there to spice things up a bit. TMC/TMCL files with edited --P files(except --P files for the vanilla outfits) are included as well! Using a custom texture that's Saafrat's, with Palmer's nipples and a bit of light pubes around her vagina

There may be some clipping here or there, but if anything major seems off that I managed to miss let me know!

Else, enjoy!

So much love to UHLOD! :wub:

Thanks for adapting this body to all of her base costumes, you made a great (and big) job!

Btw, are you "Battlejesus" from undertow club? :lol:

edit: I'm not a big fan of seing Honoka with bush down there lol, but I must say you found a great solution for pubic hair for her :)

So much love to UHLOD! :wub:

Thanks for adapting this body to all of her base costumes, you made a great (and big) job!

Btw, are you "Battlejesus" from undertow club? :lol:

edit: I'm not a big fan of seing Honoka with bush down there lol, but I must say you found a great solution for pubic hair for her :)

I am! We are one and the same. This is just one of the few monikers I use, I've had BJ for over a decade now, so I use it the most. And yeah, I was trying to find a way to get the full bush, but I feel like this is a nice middleground Haha

Hopefully it's not too much for you!

I am! We are one and the same. This is just one of the few monikers I use, I've had BJ for over a decade now, so I use it the most. And yeah, I was trying to find a way to get the full bush, but I feel like this is a nice middleground Haha

Hopefully it's not too much for you!

I knew it! :D

I'm glad to know you decided to make your own post (I will edit the HLOD post in undertow to include a link to your pack instead only the first adaptation you made). Oh and despite I don't like a furry Honoka as I've said (lol), her pubic hair texture you made looks very good! you found an excellent way to use the limited space on her pussy for making it.

And speaking of that, I'm planning to add a bush to all HLOD models in the next update, I think I have a solution to include it ;)

This is an awesome pack.   No grocery runs for milk for long time.

I knew it! :D

I'm glad to know you decided to make your own post (I will edit the HLOD post in undertow to include a link to your pack instead only the first adaptation you made). Oh and despite I don't like a furry Honoka as I've said (lol), her pubic hair texture you made looks very good! you found an excellent way to use the limited space on her pussy for making it.

And speaking of that, I'm planning to add a bush to all HLOD models in the next update, I think now I have a solution to include it ;)

:bush:

bush26_08.jpg

This is an awesome pack.   No grocery runs for milk for long time.

:bush:

bush26_08.jpg

lol! you just revealed my secret bush texture for Honoka, you timmy bastard!  :lol:

bush%20texture%20for%20Honoka.jpg

as usual, no more rep fuckn ups :/

Lol we are too connected now :bush:  I thought you were going to put a pizza down there for a special occasion lol :bush:

Lol we are too connected now :bush:  I thought you were going to put a pizza down there for a special occasion lol :bush:

haha I always wanted to make a full pizza bikini for her :blush:. But if I do that, everyone will think I have some weird food fetish.. that's not true :(. I mean, using carrots and pizza is not enough to judge me!

Ok, we should stop spamming BJ's thread :D.

• 4 weeks later...
Wuao  :) , Excellent contribution, thanks for sharing. I still have no idea that the Ink Reschufle not recognize me the DLC of my beloved  Honoka to replace yours work. Anyway, "Thanks" for sharing.      More Fapper Moments :D  with Honokas Big Tits Body

toma4ux1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived