[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

saafrats, I found a bug in the kokoro character on ur mod  (nrm, h-lod, ultra and lethal)

please fix the bugs

bug details

Thanks a lot for helping with this bug report, and sorry for this late response. I've made a quick fix now, so try with these new files:

KOKORO-HLOD_fix_(test).7z

NOTE: this bugfix is also included in the HLODv1.1 final pack

Hopefully this bug is corrected now, but is probably that some other girls are having the same issue. If that's the case, please let me know.

biggrin.pngshy.gif laugh.pngThanks you for share your mod. laugh.png shy.gif biggrin.png

The Nyotengu special packs need an update, missing the H-LUD version.

Only have NRM, HLOD, ULTRA, LETHAL.

tongue.pngKeep the good work tongue.png

Thanks for the support!, I'll try to include a winged nyo with HLUD body to the pack, but I'm quite busy doing something else now (not doa related). I'll try to do it this night, and if not tomorrow (Sunday)

Oh, nice work on the LUD. You're really getting close to getting every possible boob size in this pack. I guess all that is really missing now is average sized / in between LUD and NRM / C cup boobs and you got the perfect nude pack that allows for all the customization anyone could ever ask for. Great work man, this pack is becoming quite glorious.

I appreciate your words mrpachinko, you're very kind :), At first I only wanted to make the HLOD boobs and that's all, but making the other sizes... "had to happen". Regarding some average sized boobs (aka the missing link between HLUD and NRM), Someone is already taking charge of that (I think ... maybe my little disappearance here has changed the things a bit :lol:)

i just wonder,

do yo have any mind to upload "ALL Characters With ALL MODS"???

it's really complicated to get all of the downloads.

Woah, so many question marks there. Anyway, true, this thread and the mod files on it are a mess right now. I'll try to make a single file download with all the stuff here (hopefully after receiving some feedback on Kokoro's fix).

I wanted to stop the support on this mod after releasing HLUD, but it seems that I just can't abandon my HLOD babes  :P

I wanted to stop the support on this mod after releasing HLUD, but it seems that I just can't abandon my HLOD babes  :P

Please Saafie don't.

We need them and they need you  :P

I think I must say... "with great power pervertness, comes great irresponsibility"   :lol: 

blue moon appears frequently nowadays...

that monosyllabic message? just wanted to try something different. fortunately the son of God is very forgiving

hotfix 3 is all about that mole huh lol. to be honest I'm not a mole guy, I prefer clean smooth skin haha. just my preference. using your no mole texture. but since its miss Straight-Tiger Naotora default mole, it has to be there, must respect the mole. good fix

and.. HLUD... okay, dear Lord, I have a confession to make. I never grab your previous HLUD release. and... so will ditto with this current one. forgive me, SaafRats, for I have sinned, but my allegiance is with the heavenly kingdom of HLOD and its tributary states: Ultra and Lethal. I like loli but I don't like flat plank, such paradox. if I have to choose, eventually I will start running towards the pillows

so hmm, you will really retire from this DOA5LR boobie affairs. what game(s) are you making the nude mods for currently? might as well get the game(s) just to see your nude mod lol. you got a fan in me~~ sing it with Toy Story theme song tune. where there are sizable boobies (attached on cute babes, not go on their way separately), I'll prolly...be in vicinity :) hell, I play Hyperdimension Neptunia only coz of Vert's boobies, as for other girls not really give a damn, not a Japan-or-die weebs, so my attitude towards anime manga is.... normally calm :P though I kinda fond of Neptune coz her English dialogue is err kinda/very Americanized, which most die hard fans despise with passion if I may add. last time I played Action Unleashed she says, "tubular" lol, such 80s. and I do understand Japanese, I play the games with Japanese audio coz the English audio is lacking, like it's there on the early parts of the game, moving forward the chapters suddenly it's silent world (not enough fund to pay dub). I always find myself laughing on the English translation, but not the Japanese audio :P the Japanese dialogue is uh... standard? cute but not like "funny" funny, typical Japanese thing, heavily relies on verb conjugations and onomatopoeia for conveying various feelings. while English is rich with word selections and expletives (no expletives in this game tho'). since I'm a funny-loving guy (?), I love English better. expletives rule, man. play Resident Evil Revelations 2 with English audio for Burton family goodness ("what in the barrel fuck of---"), in the Japanese audio, Moira only sounds like uh.. your standard whiny skinny Asian bitches (I'm Asian btw, so I can say this, right? :P). yeah, okay, enough of jabbing on cultural differences

btw the latest Hyperdevotion Noire is a chibi nightmare, Vert's boobs have deflated significantly (read: gone). no boobs (in-game polygons, don't care about the static anime drawings) = skip the game

okay, I'll close this message with this trivia

LOD always remind me of this word in my mother tongue: 捋 /lot (in high falling tone)/ means: to stroke gently in a piston-like movement. in common usage it's used as in words like "massaging (hands, legs)". in pervy mode, combine this word with the noun of male genital, it would mean _____, use your imagination and fill the blank. what a very happy coincidence

LUD sounds like /lut (in mid level tone)/ 㪐 which means: has detached, fall off (skin, hair, bottle cap), so the boobs are... oh wait, in English LUD is pronounced like /'lʌd/, my 㪐 is pronounced like English loot. okay, failed joke. move along

long enough for you, dear sir? hope this entertains you, at the minimum, it manages to score a slight downward curve shape on your lips :P hopefully not upward though

3island strikes again with a "normal-sized" post  :lol:

Well about HLUD, I was expecting that you aren't a fan of that body variation, so don't feel so bad about it. Your sins are forgiven now (but yeah, if you like lolis and you don't enjoy HLUD it's kind of paradoxical).

lol @ your explanation about the meaning of "LOD" and "LUD" in your language, that was really clever and accurate.

And well, you are right, I'm retiring of this thing, there are other stuff that I'm doing now, and my motivation and time available for doa is not the same as before. But don't worry, I do care about my HLOD babes, so I'll try to support them a little more. Now I'm going to put some order on this thread because let's face it, this is a mess. Download (and find) the mod files is very confusing right now.

Until the next blue moon!

UPDATES

• Now all DOA5 girls and their 5 body variations are included in a single pack.
  • (TMC-TMCL) File/folder scheme is now "Autolink compatible" for ease of use.
  • (DLC) A DLC file is also included. Only compatible with v1.05+.
  • (DLC) Alpha-152 is included in the DLC, but she lacks transparency effects. It's recommended to use her with lnk reshuffle or Autolink.
  • (DLC) Using the last 5 slots available for each girl.
  • (TMC-TMCL / DLC) All the 3 previous "Hotfixes", plus a last minute kokoro bugfix are included in this release
Details about the Hotfixes:

Hotfix-1:
  • Fixed a broken mesh issue present in some HLOD models (a tiny hole under the armpits):

post-790447-0-07259700-1460340844_thumb.jpg

• Models affected: Tina, Lisa, Helena, Rachel, Christie, Sarah.
Hotfix-2:
  • Fixed a seam issue present in some HLOD models. This was a serious bug found on UV maps #2 (sweat) and #3 (normal map).
  • Models affected: Kasumi, Ayane, Phase 4, Alpha-152.
  • Variations affected: HLOD, LETHAL-HLOD, NRM-HLOD.

Details of this bug:

Before:

post-790447-0-61253400-1460926499_thumb. post-790447-0-36068600-1460926527_thumb. post-790447-0-51255000-1460926518_thumb.

After:

post-790447-0-75467400-1460926471_thumb. post-790447-0-91511600-1460926491_thumb. post-790447-0-51445400-1460926482_thumb.

Hotfix-3:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• HLUD body variations are now included in this pack.

nyowings.jpg

Thanks a lot for the support!

UPDATES

• Now all the girls and their 5 body variations are included in a single pack.
  • (TMC-TMCL) The file/folder scheme is now "Autolink compatible" for ease of use.
  • (DLC) DLC file is only compatible with v1.05+.
  • (DLC) Alpha-152 is also included in the DLC, but she lacks transparency effects (it's recommended to use her with lnk reshuffle or Autolink instead).
  • (TMC-TMCL / DLC) All the 3 previous "Hotfixes" are included in this release

Hotfix-1:
  • Fixed a broken mesh issue present in some HLOD models (a tiny hole under the armpits):

Hotfix-2:
  • Fixed a seam issue present in some HLOD models. This was a serious bug found on UV maps #2 (sweat) and #3 (normal map).

Details of this bug:

Before:

post-790447-0-61253400-1460926499_thumb. post-790447-0-36068600-1460926527_thumb. post-790447-0-51255000-1460926518_thumb.

After:

post-790447-0-75467400-1460926471_thumb. post-790447-0-91511600-1460926491_thumb. post-790447-0-51445400-1460926482_thumb.

Hotfix-3:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nyowings.jpg

Thanks alot for the support!

Hey SaafRats - Holy modder of LOD! Thanks a lot for making this - all in one pack!!! it's just awesome - some days ago I made the work myself in my AutoLink :) hahaha. Now it's replaced by your new all-in-one pack. Just great! :lol:

Question: is there also a Nyotengu pack with LOD/LUD variations having wings, but the original "toy"?

Edit: btw - I have a problem inserting new objects / vertices in a TMC - it always appears misplaced ingame. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

-> I work with TMC import and tmcmesh export with blender

:wub:  :wub: Excellent Work :wub:  :wub:

:D  :P I don't think you can abandon you HLOD babes, is like watching your sons go away, but eventually they return. :P  :D

In your HLOD 1.1 Final Pack don't say anything about the Kokoro Bug Fix, is this included in the HLOD 1.1 Final Pack? :o

:o Just curiosity, it possible to add movement to the Purple Dildo? :o

UPDATES

• Now all the girls and their 5 body variations are included in a single pack.
  • (TMC-TMCL) The file/folder scheme is now "Autolink compatible" for ease of use.
  • (DLC) DLC file is only compatible with v1.05+.
  • (DLC) Alpha-152 is also included in the DLC, but she lacks transparency effects (it's recommended to use her with lnk reshuffle or Autolink instead).
  • (TMC-TMCL / DLC) All the 3 previous "Hotfixes" are included in this release

Hotfix-1:

Hotfix-2:

Details of this bug:

Before:

After:

Hotfix-3:

nyowings.jpg

Thanks alot for the support!

can you do a nude mode for marie rose with this files?????
i dont know how to just leave the body without the clothes, because in my opinion the boob in this particular mod looks much better because of the nipples. 
or is some other mod to do this kind of body

MARIE_COS_003 - OpendBlouse.rar

post-910706-0-98051200-1462325895_thumb.jpg

post-910706-0-69284800-1462390744_thumb.jpg

Hey SaafRats - Holy modder of LOD! Thanks a lot for making this - all in one pack!!! it's just awesome - some days ago I made the work myself in my AutoLink :) hahaha. Now it's replaced by your new all-in-one pack. Just great! :lol:

Question: is there also a Nyotengu pack with LOD/LUD variations having wings, but the original "toy"?

Edit: btw - I have a problem inserting new objects / vertices in a TMC - it always appears misplaced ingame. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

:D  :P I don't think you can abandon you HLOD babes, is like watching your sons go away, but eventually they return. :P  :D

In your HLOD 1.1 Final Pack don't say anything about the Kokoro Bug Fix, is this included in the HLOD 1.1 Final Pack? :o

Thank you both for your support, I truly appreciate it.

@molton: I only made her with the penetrator, but you can replace it with the original "uchiwa" accessories, meshes and textures.

About your issue on blender, are those objects the hand accesories? try to extract them using TMC polygon tool instead of blender, and then inject them back with insert tool (having deleted the dildos before). Click on continue on every "replace" message.

@Obhem2004: Yes, Kokoro bugfix is also included in the pack, I forgot to mention it.
And yes, It would be possible to add movement to the dildo, but there's a limitation on the skeleton and physics on the original accessories.

i dont know how to just leave the body without the clothes, because in my opinion the boob in this particular mod looks much better because of the nipples. 

I'm sure that Zero_fighter and Raz' can help you with your request. They're doing a great job with their nude mod variation.

Thank you both for your support, I appreciate it.

@molton: I only made her with the penetrator, but you can replace it with the original "uchiwa" accessories, meshes and textures.

About your issue on blender, are those objects the hand accesories? try to extract them using TMC polygon tool instead of blender, and then inject them back with insert tool (having deleted the dildos before). Click on continue on every "replace" message.

@Obhem2004: Yes, Kokoro bugfix is also included in the pack, I forgot to mention it.
And yes, It would be possible to add movement to the dildo, but there's a limitation on the skeleton and physics on the original accessories.

I'm sure that Zero_fighter and Raz' can help you with your request. They're doing a great job with their nude mod variation.

thank you for the answer, let me make contact with them.

I found another bug on some characters  :-/  ( nrm, h-lod, ultra and lethal )
please fix again  :shy:  :D  :shy:

ayane, momiji , helena and hitomi 

This isn't really a bug. And it's already on "known issues".

Just, we have no means to adjust the "collision" atm.

And you haven't saw the troubles Saaf had to finish the HLUDs. :P

I found another bug on some characters  :-/  ( nrm, h-lod, ultra and lethal )
please fix again  :shy:  :D  :shy:

ayane, momiji , helena and hitomi 

This isn't really a bug. And it's already on "known issues".

Just, we have no means to adjust the "collision" atm.

And you haven't saw the troubles Saaf had to finish the HLUDs. :P

I do not read a "known issue" bro  :lol:

for me this is a bug and very annoying  :P 

thanks for ur information  :shy:  :shy:  :shy:

I know this isn't the right place to be asking this question but since you guys are so awesome, I thought you all may be able to help with my issue. The Issue is, I'm using autolink and also trying to use the Ink-reshuffle tool as well, but the Ink-reshuffle tool doesn't seem to be able to change any of my costumes or hairstyles. It's able to detect the game's exe and allows me to add hairstyles or costumes but when I restart the game, nothing changes. I'm using the latest version for Ink-reshuffle (I believe it's 5.1?) that is compatible with the game. Anybody know what the problem could be?

I know this isn't the right place to be asking this question but since you guys are so awesome, I thought you all may be able to help with my issue. The Issue is, I'm using autolink and also trying to use the Ink-reshuffle tool as well, but the Ink-reshuffle tool doesn't seem to be able to change any of my costumes or hairstyles. It's able to detect the game's exe and allows me to add hairstyles or costumes but when I restart the game, nothing changes. I'm using the latest version for Ink-reshuffle (I believe it's 5.1?) that is compatible with the game. Anybody know what the problem could be?

just rename DInput8.dll (lnk_reshuffle) to lnk_resuffle.dll. after that copy and paste DInput8.dll files from autolink folder to DOA 5 LR folder. done  :shy:  :shy:  :shy:  

I hope this can help your issue   :shy:  :shy:  :shy:

just rename DInput8.dll (lnk_reshuffle) to lnk_resuffle.dll. after that copy and paste DInput8.dll files from autolink folder to DOA 5 LR folder. done  :shy:  :shy:  :shy:  

I gave it a try but it still didn't seem to work. I'm not sure what is causing it not to show my switched files from Ink reshuffle.  I'm also using SweetFx but as long as the file names are not the same, that shouldn't have anything to do with it, right? I'll keep messing around and see if I can get it to work. Thanks for the help anyway though. I greatly appreciate it! =)

I gave it a try but it still didn't seem to work. I'm not sure what is causing it not to show my switched files from Ink reshuffle.  I'm also using SweetFx but as long as the file names are not the same, that shouldn't have anything to do with it, right? I'll keep messing around and see if I can get it to work. Thanks for the help anyway though. I greatly appreciate it! =)

very strange.
Im install auto link and lnk_reshuffle it works fine  :shy:
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

how do you extract the mod it keeps saying cannot open as archive?

Do you mean the compressed files?

Use 7zip to extract them (winrar also works btw), then use autolink.

always thank you

You're welcome ;)

edit:

Can anybody upload the .C-- and .P-- file for HLOD and HLUD (small breast) for me please? Thanks in advance!

Those are already inside the latest big pack.
  • 2 weeks later...

A little update for the upcoming "CS-HLOD" pack

As mentioned here, I hope to release this (and other stuff) soon. I want to get rid of this doa curse as soon as possible D:! 

marie_CS.jpg

naobang.jpg

(Kasumi and Ayane are also ready atm)

Time to lunch, Timmy B. !  :lol:

[ANGRY DICK WARNING]

kinky%20marie.jpg

Some previous screens of Honoka:

http://imgur.com/a/DCCfy

http://imgur.com/a/7X4F0

I'll be waiting brother  :cool:  :D  :shy: