[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

try to guess which option i voted for. oh wait, it is public results...

hahaha HLOD ftw!

oh, and you are here too.... good :D... do you remember "certain zack mod" I've made some time ago?

the nightmare isn't over.....

muahahaha!

I need some help u.u

lol. ssshhh, don't say zack where Lola can see! we may need siframe to step in again to help you since siframe seems to have the most self-control/most grounded out of the bunch of us here.

lol. ssshhh, don't say zack where Lola can see! we may need siframe to step in again to help you since siframe seems to have the most self-control/most grounded out of the bunch of us here.

it's ok pringles. Not zack this time, don't worry :)....

It's the sweet genfu!!!

UPDATE:

Because timmyc asked for it:

I think...

What the world needs now.. is Genfu, sweet Genfu  :D

Remember our plan to modify Genfu to suit Siframe's taste?  Perhaps it was time to put it in action :bush:

I fucking love genfu!  :heart:

and siframe had wet dreams about this old man every nights... Genfu NRM-HLOD is here!

Features:

• A lot of fapping for Sir Siframe, timmyc, and pringles89!
  • shitty normals
  • I need some serious help

ineedhelp.jpg

Donlowad:

Genfu_NRM-HLOD_(Anyone).7z

Not yet tested... *flies away*

disclaimer:

This shit happens when you mod this game for a long time.

For those who are just starting... there is still salvation for you!, don't waste your sanity! D:

lol. ssshhh, don't say zack where Lola can see!

Too late.

giphy.gif

[Edit] Omg Genfu HLOD... Why I came back in this thread.. :o

lmao!! so this was unexpected after all huh?... well, don't worry, zackbear will happen eventually! (no matter how long you wait... master will keep his promises.)...

Don't be sad pringles ;) lol

edit:

try to guess which option i voted for. oh wait, it is public results...

hahaha HLOD ftw!

For now the best result is Lethal, I was looking for a Lethal Genfu it was not the goal of this vote ?  :D

Oh fuck! I didn't realized that LETHAL is leading the poll now... when  I started to make genfu... NRM was winning....

I've made the poll only for this mod!!!! D:

I guess I have to do a LETHAL genfu now? u.u

lmao!! so this was unexpected after all huh?... well, don't worry, zackbear will happen eventually! (no matter how long you wait... master will keep his promises.)...

Oh fuck! I didn't realized that LETHAL is leading the poll now... when  I started to make genfu... NRM was winning....

I've made the poll only for this mod!!!! D:

I guess I have to do a LETHAL genfu now? u.u

Promise are important, even more from my Master Chief.

Lethal Genfu, lol what happened to you tonight Saafie ? :o

Are you going to make a Futaboy pack ?

Promise are important, even more from my Master Chief.

:o... (I knew it!)

Lethal Genfu, lol what happened to you tonight Saafie ?  :o

Are you going to make a Futaboy pack ?

honestly... I don't know wtf happened tonight. Genfu's charm is so powerful to resist D:

Holy crap my eyes are burning and I recycled my breakfast onto the kitchen floor. Saaf my friend, what happened to you? I better send you some more tunes and hope your poor shattered mind can recover.

Hahaha wtf?! Ishida has voted for every category!

What ? How Ishida voted on all category ? :o

There are some Ishidaclone ? :o

The vote poll have changed a lot since yesterday, now NRM is on the top of the list followed by a vicious edit of Saafie who removed the LUD vote by UltraLethal (add "GenFu" word and you'll get more votes).

Holy crap my eyes are burning and I recycled my breakfast onto the kitchen floor. Saaf my friend, what happened to you? I better send you some more tunes and hope your poor shattered mind can recover.

Hahaha wtf?! Ishida has voted for every category!

LOL! I know that you'll deny it good Sir, but you are enjoying this stuff so badly!, just like timmy and pringles ;)

(yeah, send me some tunes, please!)

Mr. SaafRats. You're defying my terrible wrath. Where are my tiny boobies?

It seems like you want to be spanked.

What ? How Ishida voted on all category ? :o

There are some Ishidaclone ? :o

The vote poll have changed a lot since yesterday, now NRM is on the top of the list followed by a vicious edit of Saafie who removed the LUD vote by UltraLethal (add "GenFu" word and you'll get more votes).

It was just a dumb joke lol... if we follow the logic, after lethal you should expect a larger version, right? :D
Anyway, I'm surprised about the results, I didn't thought that a "larger than lethal" version would be so voted :o
UPDATE(1)

Good news for moderately-big(2) boobs lovers, a full ULTRA-HLOD pack for the entire cast is here. And with this, ALL the girls are now available in ALL sizes (woah it finally happened, yay!).

• Now all the girls are available in ULTRA-HLOD flavor (the "missing link" between HLOD and LETHAL).
  • Honoka and Marie Rose (previously released in ULTRA-HLOD), are also included in this pack.

"NRM" vs H-LOD vs "ULTRA" vs "LETHAL" comparison (Honoka):

HLOD%20comparision%20v2.jpg

NOTE: Again, please don't ask for a DLC file, since now it's way better option to use Autolink. Tutorial here (thanks to tastefultoy).

(1) To be continued?...

(2) Moderately big? it makes no sense. Those are big already. Period.

ULTRA-HLOD_SaafRats.7z

Wow, impressive. You got a very elaborate all-inclusive mod going on here. You literally spanning all the kinds of different back-pains for all the girls. ;)

What will your next adventure be, are you gonna include all the sizes below nrm as well? You'd literally be making the nude mod that makes all other nude mods irrelevant. :P

BAZONKERS! Check out those honkers! blink.png

Hey Slyde, what a surprise! :o. I don't know if I'm more surprised to see you here on this thread (a big boob mod lol), or just for seeing you here after such a long time!
Well, I hope to give you reasons for another return... I may have a surprise for you "soon" (that mean during this year :lol: )

Wow, impressive. You got a very elaborate all-inclusive mod going on here. You literally spanning all the kinds of different back-pains for all the girls. ;)

What will your next adventure be, are you gonna include all the sizes below nrm as well? You'd literally be making the nude mod that makes all other nude mods irrelevant. :P

Thanks mrpachinko! Maybe I'm trying to make a nude mod monopoly? :lol: , but I'm sure that as I know that "there are tastes for everyone", this is only satisfying the needs for the curvy body lovers. About a possible next adventure?... no declarations B)  (As a little hint, look at the previous answer I gave to slyde, but shhhh!)

edit: no more rep ups :/