SaafRats

[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

Trust me that I really want that too... Maybe that's already possible? I saw some collision options in the newer TMC bone tools, but I haven't tried anything...actually I'm getting a little rusty in doa modding  :lol:.

On a side note (and a little off topic), seeing you profile pic, I wonder if the shojo race is available in Fallout 4? :o

After you mentioned the new tmc bone tool, I decided to try that tool to transfer honoka's boobs collision to Marie, and it works! Thank you SaafRats! The ghost tits issue on Marie is solved for me (the collision between the forearm and the boobs is still slightly off though, I wonder why).

As far as I know about shojo race, the original author of that mod said he has retired from modding and won't continue the mod. So I guess we won't get race like shojo in fallout 4 for a while :-/.

After you mentioned the new tmc bone tool, I decided to try that tool to transfer honoka's boobs collision to Marie, and it works! Thank you SaafRats! The ghost tits issue on Marie is solved for me (the collision between the forearm and the boobs is still slightly off though, I wonder why).

As far as I know about shojo race, the original author of that mod said he has retired from modding and won't continue the mod. So I guess we won't get race like shojo in fallout 4 for a while :-/.

These are some great news, and I'm glad that worked! :)

I don't know why I never treid it before lol, but it's really good to know that is possible to improve the collision settings with bone tool,  at least on marie :) 

About the shojo race... hmmm, I see. It's a shame that the author has retired for modding :/. But has someone showed some interest on porting that race from fo3? :o, becasue if not.... (*evil laugh*).

holdenmcclure just show off he new mod sunbating bare, i just want know will make ver tan line for you HLOD mod

I could be rude and disrespectful, and only answer: "no" (lol)
But the thing is that I'm not working in doa atm. However any person interested on making it could do it, the texture pack is already available ;)

holdenmcclure just show off he new mod sunbating bare, i just want know will make ver tan line for you HLOD mod

I could be rude and disrespectful, and only answer: "no" (lol)
But the thing is that I'm not working in doa atm. However any person interested on making it could do it, the texture pack is already available ;)

can you provide guide, dat could be helpfull

Pretty sure that's within the reach of saaf's talents lol. Pretty sure he won't sleep easy at night with any girl in the game being without an H-LOD nude model too. Put those two together and mai looks to have a jiggly future without unnecessary clothing.

Pretty sure that's within the reach of saaf's talents lol. Pretty sure he won't sleep easy at night with any girl in the game being without an H-LOD nude model too. Put those two together and mai looks to have a jiggly future without unnecessary clothing.

hmmm not only girls, my dear Si  :heart:

(damn I need help)

Hope can make Mai to full nude , too :blush:

That's the idea ;). Please let me know when she's out for making that happen :)

Ooooooh, we will. Believe me when I say... you'll know it when she's out.

Gotta say, you guys know I'm not that into big boobs (I've explained), but just the idea of a nude Mai gives me an insta-boner.

And I don't even have a penis.

Lol oh yes, you have two males into H-Series you're right :lol:

The cutie bearzack is soooo cute with his high socks :heart:

I... still remember when you told me that I was going to be remembered forever, for making the first "trans-gender" mod (that dumb boobiezack lol).

... Now I'm SO glad that no one remember it! haha (well, except the good siframe, who is always giving me thanks in private for this mod. You're welcome my friend ;) )

Ooooooh, we will. Believe me when I say... you'll know it when she's out.

Gotta say, you guys know I'm not that into big boobs (I've explained), but just the idea of a nude Mai gives me an insta-boner.

And I don't even have a penis.

Well, a "clit-boner" it's valid too! lol

make sure to let me know when mai is out... I'm sure that you're going to do something *ahem*... "big" about her back side hehe..

make sure to let me know when mai is out... I'm sure that you're going to do something *ahem*... "big" about her back side hehe..

That's gonna be BIG!

But not that big. It's gonna be just... you know... big enough:cool:

oh oh

...I feel that a random flood of randomness is cuming here :o!

I feel that some other things are cumming too. And they are not all random.

That's gonna be BIG!

But not that big. It's gonna be just... you know... big enough:cool:

dunno why.... but this song came to my mind now while reading your post lol

Once the Duck get an hold of Mai HLOD Body

She will be having an Dick/Penis just like all the rest of the character. LOL

Mr Duck

Mr Duck, you should consider changing your nickname to Mr Dick now :D...

hmmm that didn't sounded so friendly D: , but with dick... you know what I mean lol 

Guest GuachaLover23

Once the Duck get an hold of Mai HLOD Body

She will be having an Dick/Penis just like all the rest of the character. LOL

Mr Duck

Mr Duck, you should consider changing your nickname to Mr Dick now :D...

hmmm that didn't sounded so friendly D: , but with dick... you know what I mean lol 

mnnnnnnn Nah I AM THE DUCK!!!!!! LOL

Mr Duck

Ohhhh this flooding cumming thread missed since a long time :heart:

"Mr Dick" LOL indeed I know Day 1 Mai will have nude, H-Serie, Futa, Micro outfit and more.. :D

Prepare your.. Banana !!

giphy.gif

Well, glady all of these features are going to be covered at the same day 1  :D  ; You with the mic"rrr"o bikini, mr duck with the HLOD mod and variations, and me with the futa and multi dicks mods :heart:... (no, is not a mistake... I'm tired of regular nude mods!, I'll swap places with mr dick now haha)