[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

LOL!!!!!!!!!! I know I know! hahaha, sorry LUD tits girl :(

:o!!!! ok... is not a LOD dick ¬¬

dmot.gif

why Lola? :(, why you show our personal issues in public??!, we need to talk! (and you need some bigger tits!, that's why I cheat you with Honoka! :P) lol!

Now that I think about it here.  We have LOD mods which is big boobs and later become much bigger, male nude mods, futanari mods.  All is left is the animation mods.  Start with working on the penis mesh first.  Oh before that, we should make lactating.  Like when milk comes out when you lose the fight or the longer the battle it gets.  It just my thought.

[...]and you need some bigger tits!, that's why I cheat you with Honoka! :P) lol!

61is.gif

You declared a war. Prepare your ass self !

Oh fuck, I'm in trouble D:

I have the feeling that I'll just fap to Honoka now :lol:

Hi SaafRats,

I'm new in this forum, can I use your body to make some mods ?

Of course i'll credit u each time

Hey, of course you can use this or any other of my released mods. As long as you remember to give credits, there is no problem ;)

I was wondering if that pussy mesh is available on a more regular nude mod? I personally like the girls more with more varied boob sizes but the pussy on this mod seems a step above most nude mods on here.

Afraid saaf made that himself buddy, so his H-LOD body is the only one that features it apart from lola's new body, which is bigger chested still.

Thanks for the backup sir Si!

@mrpachinko, I've adapted this pussy mesh from a SFM model by barbell (as I said on the credits), If you compare the original vs this one, you will notice that now the pussy is completely different. So far there is no similar pussy mesh (with inner labia) on doa mods for PC. Not on my plans to port this pussy to other bodies.

edit: this is the SFM model where I got the original pussy mesh (credits to barbell). This could be usefull if someone want to try to make his own variation, and not just a convenient easy copy paste from my ready to use version:

momijisfm_By barbell.rar

Oh fuck, I'm in trouble D:

I have the feeling that I'll just fap to Honoka now :lol:

3xl0.gif

Because you are my personal female sexlave, and I will do whatever I want with you? (oops :o)

@mrpachinko, I've adapted this pussy mesh from a SFM model by barbell (as I said on the credits), If you compare the original vs this one, you will notice that now the pussy is completely different and improved.  So far there is no similar pussy mesh (with inner labia) on doa mods for PC. Not on my plans to port this pussy to other bodies.

I can imagine textures being a huge pain, but couldn't we put that on a regular nude mod with typical TMC tool copy-pasting?

The only problem would probably be textures, which, I have NO idea how we'd fix.

@mrpachinko, I've adapted this pussy mesh from a SFM model by barbell (as I said on the credits), If you compare the original vs this one, you will notice that now the pussy is completely different and improved.  So far there is no similar pussy mesh (with inner labia) on doa mods for PC. Not on my plans to port this pussy to other bodies.

I can imagine textures being a huge pain, but couldn't we put that on a regular nude mod with typical TMC tool copy-pasting?

The only problem would probably be textures, which, I have NO idea how we'd fix.

Yes, it's possible to copy and paste this mesh. As you said the main issue could be to adapt the textures (mainly the uv maps). The work is already done here anyway lol.

Oh and I'll check your PM now

edit: lol you are finally the mighty GIANT DAD!!

Yes we can, but saafrats feels the need that he's the only one who can adapt this pussy to his mods... -.- 

I also like to mention that I have the pussy mesh with me and will adapt it to my base mod for honoka :)

Well, with a bit of knowledge you can cut the pussy mesh part and adapt it to any body but it require skills.

What the point of your screenshot on your edited comment ?

I guess SaafRats had permission to use it and the rules is applied only for Xps models.

In an other way, you are contraring yourself saying this is not your intention to adapt it but you will do it anyway, plus you want to port this model to XPS where it's forbidden, edited mesh / texture or no.

You even didn't gave credits for any of your models or mesh used in your mods so it's going to be ironic.

Ok, fair enough. You did a nice job on it. I'll just say that if you're ever do decide to do your own regular nude mod, I'm interested.

Ok, fair enough. You did a nice job on it. I'll just say that if you're ever do decide to do your own regular nude mod, I'm interested.

You mean a mod with NRM boobs for all the girls?. Yes, I think I could do that, I will have some real free time in late march for making it possible (no promises, though :lol: )

更新:通過蘿拉即將推出的OT-LOD(她總是激勵我的啟發 :D),我決定(再次感謝米姆的名稱)pubish我abandonded並沒有那麼完美的“致命-HLOD”。

[擾流]

Screenshot7053%20.jpg

[/擾流]

特點:

-Bigger山雀(比UHLOD更多)

-Slightly大屁股,臀部 和大腿

-A很多布布裁剪(但很多fapping的)

更多的截圖:

http://imgur.com/a/c5fef

下載:

穗花致死-HLOD(TMC-TMCL)

(DLC文件申請中)

Expect DLC ~ ~ Thank you so pretty good job!

You mean a mod with NRM boobs for all the girls?. Yes, I think I could do that, I will have some real free time in late march for making it possible (no promises, though :lol: )

Would love this! The vagina on your models is amazing(so are the boobs!) but not every girl I think looks best with HLOD boobies

UPDATE: inspired by a threat request from an anonymous user (don't worry, your identity is safe ;)), here it's Marie ULTRA HLOD and LETHAL HLOD.

MARIEUHLOD.jpg

Features (ULTRA):

-More big than HLOD

-Looks just like HLOD

-But is not HLOD

-Clipping

_MARIELETHAL.jpg

Features (LETHAL):
-Even bigger tits for little Marie
-Bigger ass, hips and thighs

-Boob clipping (but still a lot of fapping)

-Scoliosis

DOWNLOAD:

MARIE ULTRA-HLOD & LETHAL-HLOD (TMC-TMCL)

More screenshots:

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/h6v69mk9zwd8dpjmfwirn146lsharlm9

Lmao for once it wasn't me requesting/threatening/demanding/pleading/praying.... Nice job though as always buddy!

Thanks you Sir!

yeah, I was a little surprised by this request too lol, I mean, who would like to see Marie with those giant boobs??... eww :s

Screenshot50298.jpg

Doing this was so unpleasant :/

Thanks you Sir!

yeah, I was a little surprised by this request too lol, I mean, who would like to see Marie with those giant boobs??... eww :s

Doing this was so unpleasant :/

While I worked my ass off to preserve Marie's petite boobs in my transformer, Saaf had gone the totally opposite direction, lol.