[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

Hey SaafRats how can I make Alpha-152 aura red instead of green I try using her second costume config file but she only turned red but the aura remain green. Im using DLC btw, if anyone know how feel free to chime in or do I have to use Ink reshuffle?

The color of the body? or just the aura effect? As far as I know, you only have to replace a small texture in order to change to color of the body.

I could check that later, and upload the other colors.

Hey SaafRats how can I make Alpha-152 aura red instead of green I try using her second costume config file but she only turned red but the aura remain green. Im using DLC btw, if anyone know how feel free to chime in or do I have to use Ink reshuffle?

The color of the body? or just the aura effect? As far as I know, you only have to replace a small texture in order to change to color of the body.

yes its only the color of the aura that I want to change to red. I like the green one but would also love to have an alternate color like the red one.

yes its only the color of the aura that I want to change to red. I like the green one but would also love to have an alternate color like the red one.

Here you have some color variations for her body (not the "official", I just made those in Photoshop). you must replace "L0.dds" texture using texture tool.

alpha colors.7z

Now regarding aura effects, I'm sure voidels23 knows how to modify that. He discovered a way to change the effects on Honoka's aura, so I think it can also be applied here.

Some HLOD (and "lethal"-HLOD) news:

A new character for doa will be available in HLOD format (please don't ask me when haha).  She is Irene Lew from ninja gaiden 3 RE (still a wip)

irene0.jpg

irene2.jpg

irene1.jpg

irene4.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/?p=1463909

A Lethal-hlod preview:

Screenshot52718.jpg

Screenshot52723.jpg

Screenshot52690.jpg

Why that white face?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/?p=1467224

Here you have some color variations for her body (not the "official", I just made those in Photohop). you must replace "L0.dds" texture using texture tool.

attachicon.gifalpha colors.7z

Now regarding aura effects, I'm sure voidels23 knows how to modify that. He discovered a way to change the effects on Honoka's aura, so I think it can also be applied here.

thanks for the colors, Ill ask voidels23.

Lmao lethaLOD looks awesome buddy, perhaps even terrifying haha.. I'm guessing the white face is cos her huge melons are holding the blood that would otherwise be distributed to less important areas like her brain.

That's right my friend, those are some bloody big tits! haha

Lmao lethaLOD looks awesome buddy, perhaps even terrifying haha.. I'm guessing the white face is cos her huge melons are holding the blood that would otherwise be distributed to less important areas like her brain.

That's right my friend, those are some bloody big tits! haha

Excellent work SaafRats! also, i really like the white skin look for honoka succubus!

'lethal"-HLOD is so good!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  Thank your share 

Fair enough I won't ask ;), but that does look very nice, looking forward to it. ^_^

Killer material, Saaf. As always.

Excellent work SaafRats! also, i really like the white skin look for honoka succubus!

Lethal lactose overdose is the best kind angel.gif

I couldn't have imagined a better Lethal LOD, I love the shape and size. Great work!

thank you very much for your kind comments!

As for irene, I stopped working on her haha (It's a problem that I have, I usually leave my projects unfinished :( ). but I will finish her later!

Speaking more seriously now, I'll be very busy in RL for the rest of this month until mid-March. I hope to bring some important updates in late March.

Regarding lethal lod (thanks to Meme for the name ;) )

Those watermelons are looking almost good, but I'm not totally convinced yet. I want them to look a little rounder :blush:

So many Lethal LOD lovers :(

I want a Lethal LUD mod this is possible ? Lol

haha lethal LUD also exist (LUD --), I think guachalover is the only one with that special edition :lol:

tits--.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/?p=1324538

Btw, no more rep ups to give... (I hate to say this always :( )

Lethal LOD is amazing, maybe someday there could be even an "ultra" lethal LOD version *hint*

I'm still not entirely convinced about the shape and size of the actual "lethal" version, because I know that is not enough! (her belly button is the limit haha)

MeMe was right, once the boobs begin to grow even more big... there is no turning back :lol:

Just tried this mod, looks great, thnx. I can confirm that the 1.02 DLC file does not conflict with anything on DOA5 1.04 + all official dlc's (latest dlc: valentine's day set), so you might as well call it 1.04 compatible. Good job on the mod.

I really appreciate that you share this info!

Personally I stopped using custom dlcs for quite some time (I only use lnk reshuffle now), so I didn't tried if the dlc was compatible with the latest version, believe it or not lol.

As I made that dlc with a very ancient version of dlc tool (the only version that has worked for me so far, I haven't had good luck with the newest versions) well, I just thought that this dlc isn't compatible with new versions of the game.

Thanks again! :)

edit: Btw, another mod for Honoka: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57271-doa5lr-saafrats-a-small-collection-of-mods-for-honoka-update-bunnynoka/?p=1470014

Guest GuachaLover23

this mod doesn't work for me?..do i need to do something specific like updating my game patch?

aww no, just do it like any other DLC mod, it not hard

Mr Duck