[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

i forget how to install these mods what program do i need to make them run?

Three options, either use dlc tool to make dlc mod.  You'll need 3DMGAME.ini and fake dlc something.  

Use latest version of lnk_reshuffle.

Or Achivarious.

which one is better? and i only have the tropical paradise dlc so idk if i need more

please saafrats release this MASTERPIECE as DLC reshuffel not working for me

I hope to make a DLC, after having all the girls with LETHAL-sized boobs.

@TranscendedGuy, thanks for helping with the tech support here! (didn't know about the new version of lnk reshuffle), and of course many thanks to sir siframe for this lnk reshufle mini tut I'm going to re-post here, just in case (if someone still haven't saw this in the OP :P)

1) unzip lnk reshuffle (duh lol)

2) go to the version folders inside the Lnk folder- 1.02, 1.02a etc, and open the one for your game version. put the dinput.dll into your game directory

3) open lnk reshuffle with the start bat

4) select the STEAM original game exe in the top bar, the 3dm launcher won't work but your adjustments will still show when running the game from the 3dm launcher.

5) select a character from the first drop down which defaults to 'Akira'

6) select the costume you want to switch from the next drop down across - default 'cos_001'

7) highlight the tmc in the list that appears in the left hand box, then press 'swap' on the bottom right

8) navigate to the mod tmc you want and press open. Lnk will think about it for a second and then if swapped successfully the font of the selected tmc in the left hand box will go dark red rather than black. Repeat for the tmcl, no need to worry about any of the others.

9) When you've swapped everything you want to press quit. You're done.

@ SaafRats No problem.  It's kind of hard to keep up with lnk_reshuffle because the next few months or one because this version may stop working and you have to dig up for latest version and hope that work.  I'm not really sure what is the deal.  The only thing I know is either latest version of DOA5LR will bypass current version of lnk_reshuffle that we have or you may still be using dinput9 from the old version and not the new.      

@ SaafRats No problem.  It's kind of hard to keep up with lnk_reshuffle because the next few months or one because this version may stop working and you have to dig up for latest version and hope that work.  I'm not really sure what is the deal.  The only thing I know is either latest version of DOA5LR will bypass current version of lnk_reshuffle that we have or you may still be using dinput9 from the old version and not the new.      

For my part I'm still on a previous update, I didn't know that the latest one is so conflicted :/ (TBH, I've only updated my game two times)

Anyway, I think I'll be forced to update with Naotora's arrival :D