[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

Lol, of course you can use the tutorial buddy. Paste it anywhere you want. I owe you a debt I'll never be able to repay for giving ayane LOD's, some words I wrote are the least I can offer. I was thinking more along the lines of sacrificing my first born....

Lol, of course you can use the tutorial buddy. Paste it anywhere you want. I owe you a debt I'll never be able to repay for giving ayane LOD's, some words I wrote are the least I can offer. I was thinking more along the lines of sacrificing my first born....

Thank you sir!. Your tut is in the OP now ;)

This is fucking amazing, SaafRats you're a god

Now they need some clothes though, haha. I'd love Honoka's pastie outfits for more characters!

Thank you for your kind comments!

Not on my plans making (new) costume mods using HLOD at the moment, I'm kind of retired now. However, DOA5LSR is doing an amazing work with that at his momment, you should check her thread!:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52276-dead-or-alive-5-last-sexy-round-lgmods-update-h-lod-marie-rose-mashup-2-colors/

Maybe I'll try to make a few HLOD costumes too at some point, but... I prefer not to make promises lol

edit: I'm still going to update my costume mods for Honoka btw ;)

can anyone upload all fighters nude for story mod

i have ver.1.04 lnk reshuffel will not work

Don't understand what you mean by that. The characters for the story mode, are exactly the same available here.

You just have to insert them into the game using lnk reshuffle. Just be sure to use the correct lnk reshuffle for the version of your game. There is a small tutorial on how to use it in the OP btw, thanks to Sir Siframe.

ok thanks but i mean a complete version of the game with your nude mod in fight  and storymod  with camera fix

Ouch, that sound like a really big file to upload. Maybe someone will be willing to do that. In fact it would be great.

edit: hmmm maybe it would be possible to upload only the "lnk_reshuffle.ini" and the "mods" folder, not completely sure if that would work anyway, I'll take a look

yes its sounds good maybe that will be work ?

i still have the cam problem

i dont know   who can download  8input.dll from 3DM

I'm not using camera mods, hmmm maye that's why your lnk resuffle is not working?

I understand that both apps are using a 8input.dll file, so that could make a conflict.

You should try removing all the files related to the camera hack, and then try lnk reshuffle again (only lnk resuffle).