[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

aww no, just do it like any other DLC mod, it not hard

Mr Duck

i did but it's not working....i add the dlc line in the setting and i put it in the dlc folder.....to be precise i dont have the costume slot exist..let say for Honoka HLOD slot is 30 mine only have 13 costume slots ....is that the reason...i wonder where did i do wrong in the process....

i did but it's not working....i add the dlc line in the setting and i put it in the dlc folder.....to be precise i dont have the costume slot exist..let say for Honoka HLOD slot is 30 mine only have 13 costume slots ....is that the reason...i wonder where did i do wrong in the process....

did you already try the lnk_reshuffle method? usually it will have fewer conflicts than the dlc.

did you already try the lnk_reshuffle method? usually it will have fewer conflicts than the dlc.

no...but oh well guess i try

Could you release a NRM version?

I didn't saw this msg before, sorry D:

First I will try to fix most of the issues present in the current version (including the addition of pubic hair, aka "bush texture" :) ), then I will see if I can make mesh variations of this bodies (NRM and UHLOD).

This will be ideally in late march, since I'm very busy right now with other stuff.

UPDATE: a little preview for a "bush texture" for Honoka

bush%20texture%20for%20Honoka.jpg

Hi Saafrats do you see any chance to make the way to nude in story make easyer

like upload the changed files ?

you should take a look at the "How to use lnk reshuffle" section in the OP. Those steps are really simple to follow, (thanks again to Sir siframe)

UPDATE: Inspired by the upcoming OT-LOD by Lola (she is always inspiring me :D), I decided to pubish my abandonded and not so perfect "Lethal-HLOD" (thanks again to MeMe for the name).

HONOKA_LETHALHLOD.jpg

lethal%20noesis.jpg

Screenshot7053%20.jpg

Screenshot5876%20.jpg

Screenshot5937%20.jpg

Features:
-Bigger tits (more than UHLOD)
-Slightly bigger ass, hips and thighs

-A lot of boob clipping (yet a lot of fapping)

More screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/c5fef

DOWNLOADS:

HONOKA LETHAL-HLOD (TMC-TMCL)

(DLC File pending)

Guest GuachaLover23

JESUS CHRIST!!!!

is this is an battle of who can make the bigger boobs between u and LGMOD, I do Not want to choose between the both of you, i love both ur hard work

Mr Duck

JESUS CHRIST!!!!

is this is an battle of who can make the bigger boobs between u and LGMOD, I do Not want to choose between the both of you, i love both ur hard work

Mr Duck

Lol, we are not making a battle, my sexslaver SaafRats was working on this Lethal LOD since a moment, my OT-LOD is just new, more variety is good too :)

Wow! Honoka's boobs are even bigger than ever!  :blink:   Sooner or later her boobs will get to the point where they can hide her belly button XD.  Poor Honoka.  I'm suprise her back can handle such weight.

I also love you and LGMODS both.  You guys know how to make our dicks happy.  Can't wait to implement on Kasumi and other girls.

JESUS CHRIST!!!!

Those things are big enough to have their own movelist!!

<- -> B + O • O + BS (Critical burst)

My GOD !  This Lethal-HLOD body is so good !! :heart:  :heart:

Thanks for your sharelet me feel happy.

HI Staaf ! Thank's for the very cool looking mods, this just takes it to another level.

Thanks for the comments! :D

Lol, we are not making a battle, my sexslaver SaafRats was working on this Lethal LOD since a moment, my OT-LOD is just new, more variety is good too :)

That's true, this is not a sex battle, OT-LOD will have some different features, and as my sexlave Lola said, having more variety is always something good! :)

Wow! Honoka's boobs are even bigger than ever!  :blink:   Sooner or later her boobs will get to the point where they can hide her belly button XD.  Poor Honoka.  I'm suprise her back can handle such weight.

I also love you and LGMODS both.  You guys know how to make our dicks happy.  Can't wait to implement on Kasumi and other girls.

lol, I thought about making her tits even bigger, my goal was to reach the belly button, but then I had mercy. She is suffering from severe scoliosis because of me :/

You made this just after I finished my repack, you devil!

Now what'll I do? Haha

Lol, sorry!, I think the solution is simple, just make all the costumes again ;) haha

Now more seriously, I think this boob size is too much large to be used with costumes, the UHLOD is big enough to my taste :)

PS: is someone selling rep ups?

That's true, this is not a sex battle, OT-LOD will have some different features, and as my sexlave Lola said, having more variety is always something good! :)

I vote for a battle between Lethal LOD and OT-LOD played by SaafRats and Lola (with video to record the occasion) including the win/lose poses... who will prevail???  or maybe more importantly, what's the prize for the winner? ;)

JESUS CHRIST!!!!

Those things are big enough to have their own movelist!!

<- -> B + O • O + BS (Critical burst)

My GOD !  This Lethal-HLOD body is so good !! :heart:  :heart:

Thanks for your sharelet me feel happy.

HI Staaf ! Thank's for the very cool looking mods, this just takes it to another level.

Thanks for the comments! :D

lol, I thought about making her tits even bigger, my goal was to reach the belly button, but then I had mercy. She is suffering from severe scoliosis because of me :/

You made this just after I finished my repack, you devil!

Now what'll I do? Haha

Lol, sorry!, I think the solution is simple, just make all the costumes again ;) haha

Now more seriously, I think this boob size is too much large to be used with costumes, the UHLOD is big enough to my taste :)

PS: is someone selling rep ups?

Nah Go for it Saaf.  Make her boobs as big as possible. :D  Don't let your dream die.

UPDATE: Inspired by the upcoming OT-LOD by Lola (she is always inspiring me :D), I decided to pubish my abandonded and not so perfect "Lethal-HLOD" (thanks again to MeMe for the name).

lethal%20hlod.jpg

lethal%20noesis.jpg

Screenshot7053%20.jpg

Screenshot5876%20.jpg

Screenshot5937%20.jpg

Features:
-Bigger tits (more than UHLOD)
-Slightly bigger ass, hips and thighs

-A lot of boob clipping (yet a lot of fapping)

More screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/c5fef

DOWNLOADS:

HONOKA LETHAL-HLOD (TMC-TMCL)

(DLC File pending)

Yulia Nova has descended upon us. :wub:

I vote for a battle between Lethal LOD and OT-LOD played by SaafRats and Lola (with video to record the occasion) including the win/lose poses... who will prevail???  or maybe more importantly, what's the prize for the winner? ;)

I think that pussy always wins, so we already know the result :lol: and about the prize... Honoka's milk? lol

Nah Go for it Saaf.  Make her boobs as big as possible. :D  Don't let your dream die.

Lol, I knew that LHLOD is not enough haha. Honoka will be more tits than a woman in the next version! :lol:

haha, you are right! I completely forgot that this kind of bazongas exist in RL :wub:

(now I would really like that Lola had a pair like that ¬¬)

I think these are really lethal in combat as one punch will now be followed by two more soft yet lethal strikes :bush:

lol the name was a good election after all! I would really love to be knocked by that pair :bush:

Honoka Lethal Fapper. Lethal moments, I love  lethal B  :D  :D  BIES , Thanks 

tumblr_nj9lt67KCP1s5e5bko1_500.gif

haha be carefull with the lethal fap! (btw, this gif is never getting old :lol:)

BTW, Lola has just released her new nude mod, a even more curvy variation of HLOD, take a look:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58504-doa5lr-ot-lod-nude-mod-based-on-saafrats-work/

haha, you are right! I completely forgot that this kind of bazongas exist in RL :wub:

gxgb.gif

But.. But.. I can do titjob anyway sad0116.gif

Hmm, now.. Can we talk about your micropico ?

j0rv.gif

gxgb.gif

But.. But.. I can do titjob anyway sad0116.gif

LOL!!!!!!!!!! I know I know! hahaha, sorry, my "LUD tits" girl :(

Hmm, now.. Can we talk about your micropico ?

j0rv.gif

:o!!!! ok... is not a LOD dick ¬¬ but I can tit fuck you anyway! :P

lol