[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

Guest GuachaLover23

Excuse me, SaafRats. Could you make other H-Lod Mod with bush, please? I don't know whether anybody else like it but you can make it for me, please! :)

ah no, have respect buddy he not going to make an mod just for u, if he get enough request for the bush from the community  then he maybe will make an bush for all the girls, but i like the way they are now clean at the bottom

Heh, indeed I do (and did) want to push that button! (Given the nature of this thread that might sound a bit odd :P)

Anyway, thanks again for another awesome mod SaafRats. It's funny, Honoka's HodgePodge style martial arts drives me crazy (and not in a good way :P), but I do love what the lady has done for the game (and the inspiration of talented people such as yourself)!!! Now to see OP-PAI at last! Thank you. ;)

Excuse me, SaafRats. Could you make other H-Lod Mod with bush, please? I don't know whether anybody else like it but you can make it for me, please! :)

ah no, have respect buddy he not going to make an mod just for u, if he get enough request for the bush from the community  then he maybe will make an bush for all the girls, but i like the way they are now clean at the bottom

Thank u for your comment, GuachaLover23! Maybe I must wait for enough request! :)

Heh, indeed I do (and did) want to push that button! (Given the nature of this thread that might sound a bit odd :P) Anyway, thanks again for another awesome mod SaafRats. It's funny, Honoka's HodgePodge style martial arts drives me crazy (and not in a good way :P), but I do love what the lady has done for the game (and the inspiration of talented people such as yourself)!!! Now to see OP-PAI at last! Thank you. ;)

To Saafrats........amazing how you made smart @ss Ayane even more yummy.............thank you for your efforts! :heart:

thank you guys!

I know, right? My eyes melted with the joy of it when saaf sent me the first version of ayane in this body lol.

this busty kunoichi has some lethal charm.... just.... rawr

Known issues

• "Ghost tits": Associated with collision physics; the models retain physics from the original vanilla tits.

It's really noticable with Marie's body, almost no collision at all between the hair and the breast. If I remember correctly your Maroka (Honorie) mod doesn't really have this issue though.

Anyway, thanks for the awesome works SaafRats! :D

Known issues

• "Ghost tits": Associated with collision physics; the models retain physics from the original vanilla tits.

It's really noticable with Marie's body, almost no collision at all between the hair and the breast. If I remember correctly your Maroka (Honorie) mod doesn't really have this issue though.

Anyway, thanks for the awesome works SaafRats! :D

I'm almost sure that Honorie had the same issue :o. Not completely sure about the hair.

Marie is the most notable case, since its original tits are the smallest of the game. But she looks hot, even with ghosts tits, right? :D

*I could make and even super mega ultra big HLOD version for Honoka, but I'm worried about the scoliosis issues.(I have a big mouth, so I'm not going to promise anything lol)

Oh my, I was kidding about LETHAL-LOD until I saw this. Go Honoka go! Don't stop growing till the girls reach that cute lil' belly button!! tongue.png

Serious talk, the ultra LOD is a great size and I am very happy, but on the other hand if you're interested in it I would VERY happily use much bigger sizes too... and looking at the LETHAL-LOD reactions I'm not the only one...

*I could make and even super mega ultra big HLOD version for Honoka, but I'm worried about the scoliosis issues.(I have a big mouth, so I'm not going to promise anything lol)

Oh my, I was kidding about LETHAL-LOD until I saw this. Go Honoka go! Don't stop growing till the girls reach that cute lil' belly button!! tongue.png

Serious talk, the ultra LOD is a great size and I am very happy, but on the other hand if you're interested in it I would VERY happily use much bigger sizes too... and looking at the LETHAL-LOD reactions I'm not the only one...

it's funny, because many people want smaller boobs instead haha, so I'm kind of confused at this point.

Well, boobs even more bigger than UHLOD?.. I don't know, the LOD size was always "enough" for me :D , but as you've said, once the tits start to grow...

It's not like I want ALL breasts to be megasized actually. I do like the average size to be around LOD (okay okay... probably UHLOD dodgy.gif ) but I imagine my install will eventually be a lot more varied. Mostly LOD but with some Harry Palmer and even a couple LUD, and Honoka dominating the other girls... in tit size of course.

I feel like there's already quite a lot of variety in boobage for a game with this few modders. Vanilla is awesome, LUD is awesome, and LOD is AWESOME. Now I feel like there's nowhere to go but up.

...And I personally want to see Honoka and Marie, the short n' busty wonders, large enough to make even the LOD girls feel inadequate. tongue.png

yes I mean using your mod with curvy body but with realistic nipples like harry palmers. If you can that would be great cause i think they will look even better with the new bodies.

SaafRats, thanks again for this great mod but can you make the nipples like Harry Palmers nudes.

I can do it, I know some people like that kind of nipples, but that already exists in Harry Palmer's mod.
Personally I wanted to be original, and I really like this kind of nipples, since are more suited to the size of these big boobs :)