[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

You've twisted all our minds and perspectives lol now I see H-LOD models and they seem small.... as for real life I'm not even sure boobs actually exist.
On the bright side though buddy, I wet my pants laughing at your enthusiasm for dlc packing, so thanks for the laugh as well the mods. There's been a chuckle in every post you've made recently, so it's not just the ULTRAMELONS that have brightened my day.

lol same thing is happening with me. At first, the HLOD models seemed too large compared to "normal" models. Now, when compared with LETHAL HLOD ... the story is different (now the normal models are looking like LUD).

And I'm glad to know that you enjoy my stupid jokes lol.
I just can't help writing bullshit. I try to be serious when I speak about the features of this mod, but I just can't lol. (come on, this LETHAL mod still has many shortcomings, the boob clipping is horrible!, I can't be completely serious with this lol).

Nice work saafrats 

gracias x los DLC .....

Thank you SaafRats, Christie and Sarah looking good with Lethal!

Thanks for your comments :)

Was I pagan, I do make statue and worship her. We never cease to amazing. More happiest fapper moments :D , Thanks for sharing your excellent work Brother, you`re a friend.  

lol, keep the fapper moments (and your coment-pics) razor! :D

Wow, I haven't looked in a while and didn't think EVERY girl was going to be upgraded to Lethal. The name is true after all, milk is good for you, but with this much I'm ready to die and go to heaven. angel.gif

Thank you so much!

yeah, this "lethalization" had to happen eventually.
I hope that this result is worthy of the name you gave :D

If anyone says the DLC is crashing their game, you can now comeback with "Your PC is probably lactose intolerant" :lol:

*crickets*crickets*

Anyone? :-/

*More crickets*

OK, I'm leaving.. :s

lol, that's a funny joke actually  :lol:

biggrin.png Thanks SaafRats biggrin.png

tongue.pngtongue.png Finally the LETHAL-HLOD Nude Mod v.1 are finish, now waiting for the new girls release to became part of this mod.tongue.pngtongue.png

I don't know this it the right place to ask this, but a have a problem.

List of slot used for other character:

Character & Costume - Used Alpha-152 slot

- Leifang, Cos21 -- 20

- Kokoro, Cos19 - 19

- Helena, Cos17 -- 18

- Kasumi, Cos20 - 17

- Tina, Cos20 ----- 16

When use Alpha-152 mod with this slot 16, 17, 18,19 and 20, the game crash after select anyone off the above list.

Detail:

I have DOA5LR v1.04 Update.7 & Hotfix.5 with 16 folder in the DLC folder and ONLY use the Alpha-152 mod.

I can select the Alpha-152 mod character and play with not problem, but select any off the above list, "clabam", the game crash.

But if i put ONLY the Alpha-152 mod in the DLC folder, i can select anyone off the above list and the game not crash. 

That means, this "free slot" are not free at all, because they conflict with other character slots.

The Alpha-152 mod are use is the SaafRats one with bright color.

postimg  .org/  image/  v4b16xag9/

postimg  .org/  image/  g33s3q55h/

(delete the space)

So is possible that one character used others character slots? 

Can someone verify?

Noob Question:

It possible to create a mod, that could be select wings color (shaved or Bush) using the .--H files?

Ex: Select NYOTENGU them in detail A - white wing (shaved), detail B - black wings (bush), detail C - white and black wings (left wing white & right wing black).

That's a weird problem you have there. If it were me I'd just try repacking the dlc myself, but if you've no experience with dlc tool then it'd be simpler to use archive tool or lnk to replace working costumes.

As for the detail question, such a thing might be possible, but bear in mind the detail files are usually just a small texture file, I'm not sure it would work with a whole skin. There are tricks out there for using detail files though I'm sure, but I couldn't tell you how to go about it I'm afraid, better get googling if no one more competent comes along to answer.

biggrin.png Thanks SaafRats biggrin.png
tongue.pngtongue.png Finally the LETHAL-HLOD Nude Mod v.1 are finish, now waiting for the new girls release to became part of this mod.tongue.pngtongue.png

I don't know this it the right place to ask this, but a have a problem.

List of slot used for other character:
Character & Costume - Used Alpha-152 slot
- Leifang, Cos21 -- 20
- Kokoro, Cos19 - 19
- Helena, Cos17 -- 18
- Kasumi, Cos20 - 17
- Tina, Cos20 ----- 16

When use Alpha-152 mod with this slot 16, 17, 18,19 and 20, the game crash after select anyone off the above list.

Detail:
I have DOA5LR v1.04 Update.7 & Hotfix.5 with 16 folder in the DLC folder and ONLY use the Alpha-152 mod.
I can select the Alpha-152 mod character and play with not problem, but select any off the above list, "clabam", the game crash.
But if i put ONLY the Alpha-152 mod in the DLC folder, i can select anyone off the above list and the game not crash. 
That means, this "free slot" are not free at all, because they conflict with other character slots.

The Alpha-152 mod are use is the SaafRats one with bright color.
postimg  .org/  image/  v4b16xag9/
postimg  .org/  image/  g33s3q55h/
(delete the space)

So is possible that one character used others character slots? 
Can someone verify?

Noob Question:
It possible to create a mod, that could be select wings color (shaved or Bush) using the .--H files?
Ex: Select NYOTENGU them in detail A - white wing (shaved), detail B - black wings (bush), detail C - white and black wings (left wing white & right wing black).

Thanks for your comments and sorry dor the delay D: I was a little busy doing some... weird stuff.
Regarding your question, I'm not sure if some character could affect the slot of other different one. Maybe is just a conflict on the same character after all. Believe me, this is happening very often. That's the reason why using custom DLCs is not so frequently used lately. I recommend you to use lnk reshuffle (or archive tool) instead, in order to avoid this kind of errors. I'm always saying the same thing, lol, but it's true, is not so difficult to use, and is by far less annoying than make dlcs, just give a try.

I have question about -c and -p files that were in the lethal pack, do I have to rename them in order to use them?  If so, what should I properly rename them to?

No renaming necessary. Whatever method you use (dlc or swapping), the names don't matter and the files are common for every character.

I have question about -c and -p files that were in the lethal pack, do I have to rename them in order to use them?  If so, what should I properly rename them to?

No renaming necessary. Whatever method you use (dlc or swapping), the names don't matter and the files are common for every character.

Alright cool.

Thanks SaafRats for your hard work !

i would know if you can do an U-H-LOD version ?

and thank you again for lethal-h-lod version =D

Thanks for the updates SaafRats, some of the best mods on the internet right here, no joke! O_O

This is amazing :cool:

Thank you for making these!

Thanks for your comments

Regarding to make an UHLOD pack (*sigh*.. is never enough, right? :lol:), maybe at the end of this month, along the final update I promised myself to make, including Naotora.

UPDATE
It's time to put a definitive closure to this stuff, so for start here is my long-time delayed private texture pack, with all the necessary DDS files and PSD templates to replace/update in HLOD models and variations (LETHAL-HLOD, OT-LOD, Puff-LOD)

It includes custom HLOD texture files for the body (diffuse map),  dirt map, vanilla normal map and sweat map.
  • I have simplified my messy original PSD files to be easy to use in this pack.post-790447-0-47127800-1458195799_thumb.png
  • With this templates you will be able to create your own custom body textures without losing significant quality.
  • Please notice that some girls (Kasumi/Phase4, Tina/Rachel) are sharing the same body texture

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A custom pack for use with converted models (using timmy's character converter, for example) is also included. This pack is especially useful when you need to convert FROM Honoka/HLOD models to the rest of the cast.

Just remember that you have to replace all textures with this set (diffuse, normal, sweat, dirt) if you are converting from a vanilla Honoka model or from HLOD-based models. More info here

DOWNLOADS:

Saaf never had any interest in making a pube pack I'm afraid, but was it galhound who was making one and teased it on his blog? Anyway, saaf has just given us the textures, so hope is far from lost for you buddy, I just don't think it'll be saaf that makes it.

He did, but he might have decided against it later.

Could you release a NRM version?

I didn't saw this msg before, sorry D:
First I will try to fix most of the issues present in the current version (including the addition of pubic hair, aka "bush texture" :) ), then I will see if I can make mesh variations of this bodies (NRM and UHLOD).

Only for this mod? If it crashes with other mods too then the problem must be with lnk, your game install or your system. Does your dll match your game version? Is your .net framework up to date? 

Edit: if it's only this mod, ensure you're swapping tmc for tmc and tmcl for tmcl, or try downloading the files again. 

I downloaded a different lnk version and it allowed me to swap and the tmc turned red to show me it swapped, but when I open the game the costumes are still normal.

Edit: fixed the issue. was simply an administration problem that was restricting me from editing the exe.

Hi, SaafRats!

First of all, thanks for all your work, it's just amazing.

Now I'll just go straight to the point:

Would it be OK for me to post a little mod I'm making to one of your models?  :blush:

It's a bit boring, to be frank. But it's something.

It's my first mod and I'd like to hear people's opinions. If you wouldn't mind, of course. It's your work.

Hoping to get your permission.

Hi, SaafRats!

First of all, thanks for all your work, it's just amazing.

Now I'll just go straight to the point:

Would it be OK for me to post a little mod I'm making to one of your models?  :blush:

It's a bit boring, to be frank. But it's something.

It's my first mod and I'd like to hear people's opinions. If you wouldn't mind, of course. It's your work.

Hoping to get your permission.

Hi tastefultoy, I'm glad you like this. If this mod preserves the original meshes, I don't see a problem if you post your modification. Thanks for asking permission, you're very kind.
why not? ;)