20 minutes ago, Kluze said:

I don't know reason why I failed to convert Nibble anims for SSE(using convertHKX, CKtool for ESP). Is there anyone convert it? :(

stop wasting time on the esp, the 44 form does nothing, the only thing you need to worry about is the hkx files and meshes.

52 minutes ago, Kluze said:

I don't know reason why I failed to convert Nibble anims for SSE(using convertHKX, CKtool for ESP). Is there anyone convert it? :(

Maybe you forgot running "GeneraterFnis for modders", it's different from normal animation hkx file which you need rebuilding.

15 hours ago, Aequus said:

I can see your point, managing several at once could be pain indeed. Well I can only speak for myself, but it's kinda frustrating it all ends so quickly.
I think there is solution though. Why not create an extra two loop/idle stages with a duration set in json file? One stage for ass-to-ass part and one for after sex part, like I've proposed? I believe most if not all people know how to customize json files, so it could be simply set to either 8/16/24/60/etc seconds or even made a loop stage without any timer at all. I can't be done now though, because 4 and 5 stages both have transition parts in them.
Thanks, and I hope my suggestion doesn't sound impertinent.

I'm always open for suggestions, so don't mind it.

Modified it a bit, and it resets after 34 seconds now; so I've set the stage advancement timer on 32 seconds (preferably a bit lower because of possible advancement bug). But high likely Sexlab's stage advancement settings would already trigger before that in most cases.

2 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

whatever i do animations exist but not playing ...!!?? what have i done wrong

Sorry but personally can't really help you here.

I have no knowledge nor interest for SE, so I wouldn't have any idea what goes wrong here.

24 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

I'm always open for suggestions, so don't mind it.

Modified it a bit, and it resets after 34 seconds now; so I've set the stage advancement timer on 32 seconds (preferably a bit lower because of possible advancement bug). But high likely Sexlab's stage advancement settings would already trigger before that in most cases.

Sorry but personally can't really help you here.

I have no knowledge nor interest for SE, so I wouldn't have any idea what goes wrong here.

i 'm using legendary edition 

6 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

i 'm using legendary edition 

Oh my bad, confused you with the other green profiled guy.

Then the question is what exactly happens? Do my animations appear in the animation list? Do they appear in the SLAL MCM list? Are you at Sexlab's animation limit? Did you actually run FNIS? Can't really pinpoint the problem with just that bit of information.

15 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

Oh my bad, confused you with the other green profiled guy.

Then the question is what exactly happens? Do my animations appear in the animation list? Do they appear in the SLAL MCM list? Are you at Sexlab's animation limit? Did you actually run FNIS? Can't really pinpoint the problem with just that bit of information.

-APPEAR IN SLAL

- 325/500 FOR CREATURES 200/500 HUMAN

-RAN FNIS MANY TIMES ..

3 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

-APPEAR IN SLAL

- 325/500 FOR CREATURES 200/500 HUMAN

-RAN FNIS MANY TIMES ..

Okay, so what are the exact symptons? Do the actors stand in each other when it should play? Do my animations not appear in the list rotation with whatever mod you use? Do other animations actually play? Besides appearing SLAL did you actually register them in SLAL?

8 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

Okay, so what are the exact symptons? Do the actors stand in each other when it should play? Do my animations not appear in the list rotation with whatever mod you use? Do other animations actually play? Besides appearing SLAL did you actually register them in SLAL?

Do the actors stand in each other when it should play?

the last animation that was playing before yours is still play while i still can't advance through spacebar

Do my animations not appear in the list rotation with whatever mod you use? 

your animation names appear in slal and on the upper left of screen 

Do other animations actually play?

yes ..plays

Besides appearing SLAL did you actually register them in SLAL?

yes 

5 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

Do the actors stand in each other when it should play?

the last animation that was playing before yours is still play while i still can't advance through spacebar

Do my animations not appear in the list rotation with whatever mod you use? 

your animation names appear in slal and on the upper left of screen 

Do other animations actually play?

yes ..plays

Besides appearing SLAL did you actually register them in SLAL?

yes 

Hmm I did hear of that problem before but don't know what causes that.

Maybe some others here know a fix for that.

Only thing I can advice right now is to do a complete reinstall of my animation package and reload/re-apply the json settings in SLAL's MCM. If that doesn't fix it I don't know what will.

(Maybe even reset the animation registry in Sexlab's MCM and then re-registering my animations via SLAL's MCM).

3 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

Hmm I did hear of that problem before but don't know what causes that.

Maybe some others here know a fix for that.

Only thing I can advice right now is to do a complete reinstall of my animation package and reload/re-apply the json settings in SLAL's MCM. If that doesn't fix it I don't know what will.

(Maybe even reset the animation registry in Sexlab's MCM and then re-registering my animations via SLAL's MCM).

thanks for your quick support 

Hi, thanks for these awesome animations. I am having trouble starting it by using spells. When i use target spell on npc it shows only 7 animations(different animations not from nibble) and when i choose change animation it loads the same animations but when i start engaging by using sexlab romance mod in which we just have to talk to npc i can use these animation and they are working any idea how to use these animations with spells.

2 hours ago, Sasha_411 said:

Hi, thanks for these awesome animations. I am having trouble starting it by using spells. When i use target spell on npc it shows only 7 animations(different animations not from nibble) and when i choose change animation it loads the same animations but when i start engaging by using sexlab romance mod in which we just have to talk to npc i can use these animation and they are working any idea how to use these animations with spells.

Entirely depends on the mod you use to call upon animations.

Every mod uses different tags to call upon animations, that mod with that "spell" you're talking about has probably some very weird tag it tries to call upon or a very strict set it wants to have.

Try using a different mod like matchmaker or puppet master, with that you can easily cast a spell on any actor and easily engage in sex animations.

3 hours ago, 4love10 said:

Hello SirNibbles,thanks for your great work, i  will like to know w ill this work for sse?

Not this version unfortunately.

LE is still superior in many ways to me so I have no intention of switching to SE nor giving support for it.

You can find the SE version of my package on this page: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97964-sir-nibbles-anim-pack-se/

Be aware however that this version is a little bit outdated and won't get support from me because it isn't managed by me (nor can I actually give support for it, because well...SE).

I do believe porting packages over to SE should be very easy but I can't help you with this either because I have no knowledge for this.

Is there any chance you might release the furniture animations without spawning the furniture?

Or alternatively can you tell me how I can remove the spawning on my end?

I did some tests with SexLab Utilities plus and it has a function that will use objects in the world to play furniture animations, but it can't prevent the spawning of objects, so right now you end up with for example two chairs, one from the world and one spawned by the animation itself.

6 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Is there any chance you might release the furniture animations without spawning the furniture?

Or alternatively can you tell me how I can remove the spawning on my end?

I did some tests with SexLab Utilities plus and it has a function that will use objects in the world to play furniture animations, but it can't prevent the spawning of objects, so right now you end up with for example two chairs, one from the world and one spawned by the animation itself.

Best "clean method" would be to alter the .esp file and deleting the animobjects that's included in my package.

Simplest method would be to simply "delete" the corresponding furniture in the meshes/Animobjects folders from my packages, this way whenever my animations ask for a specific furniture to spawn; but can't find it, it will simply spawn nothing.

7 hours ago, deltabrav00 said:

might be a dumb question but what would prompt the tentacle doggy anim to play?

I believe casting an "puppet master target (self)" or a "matchmaker target (self)" would prompt it.

I kinda hoped maybe some people would incorporate it into a mod somehow, but for as far as I know nobody did that up till this day. 

1 hour ago, SirNibbles said:

I believe casting an "puppet master target (self)" or a "matchmaker target (self)" would prompt it.

I kinda hoped maybe some people would incorporate it into a mod somehow, but for as far as I know nobody did that up till this day. 

there are some other tentacle animations floating around now (but they are setup as poser animations) so there is a better chance of that happening now (if it has not happened already, i'm not keeping track of new mods).

edit, i found the "other animations":

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12605-rohzimas-apocryphal-animations/

also i guess this & those "estrus" mods sort of count:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120879-the-mysterious-breeding-rooms/page/7/?tab=comments#comment-2913573

4 hours ago, fantajoakkh said:

Hey, nibbles. Any plans to apply ABC to existing creature animations?

For example, the animation "Canie Cowgirl" exposes the genitalia of an animal to the outside of a woman's abdomen in the first stage.

72850_20200510161049_1.thumb.png.c2c365b67e9aa784fa87ef10573bae75.png

I could remake it, but I'd rather create a new similiar animation, and just move "older" animations to the obsolete folder.

This is also one of those animations which I wanted to move to that folder but kept it in because I didn't have an alternative ready for it.

I don't know what other people think, but personally I prefer an all new animation with better movement now that I'm a bit more experienced then before then editing old stuff.

• 2 weeks later...